Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..! - page 47. (Read 22767 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 09, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

Because nowadays was a good time to invest in bitcoin, due to there are other country now is accepting bitcoin as their legal currency, like what Japan did to their place and now next is China is waiting for the approval for the legalities of using bitcoin to their nation too. and once that happen for sure the price of bitcoin will increase again just like an sky rocket. Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
May 09, 2017, 04:02:54 PM
Not wrong choice to invest money in bitcoin. And true, with current price conditions, too risky if have to invest in large quantities. There's a sense of worry if bitcoin will fall like last year.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
May 09, 2017, 01:36:21 PM
Yes this is a good approach as more people who buy bitcoin mean a lot of people are interested in bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin prices always go up and become more valuable, it will make people more interested in buying bitcoin. It will also influence us in the future. If many people who buy bitcoin mean that many people use bitcoin, that means bitcoin adoption is increasing and growing. This will make it easier for bitcoin to be accepted and recognized by people around the world. And prices slowly will continue to rise and stable.

With an ever-increasing exchange rate. Bitcoin attracts more people to invest in bitcoin. Popularity of bitcoin paves way for many to take advantage of it as a business opportunity. So, investing in bitcoin is a very smart idea.

Yes, as the price rises, confidence and the number of bitcoin users grow. But as the price drops a little, it is possible that some users will lose some of them because of panic.
Activity: 665
May 09, 2017, 01:22:19 PM
Yes this is a good approach as more people who buy bitcoin mean a lot of people are interested in bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin prices always go up and become more valuable, it will make people more interested in buying bitcoin. It will also influence us in the future. If many people who buy bitcoin mean that many people use bitcoin, that means bitcoin adoption is increasing and growing. This will make it easier for bitcoin to be accepted and recognized by people around the world. And prices slowly will continue to rise and stable.

With an ever-increasing exchange rate. Bitcoin attracts more people to invest in bitcoin. Popularity of bitcoin paves way for many to take advantage of it as a business opportunity. So, investing in bitcoin is a very smart idea.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2017, 01:17:47 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 08, 2017, 11:12:37 PM
Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

yes its good, but for now, bitcoin has a high value, wait until it decrease a little bit, and then but it. patience is a virtue you must be patient enough and be determined. bitcoin will always be good for and investment as always due to its high value.
Activity: 364
May 08, 2017, 11:11:18 PM
This is a good thing. More people that investing in bitcoin the more prices to pump on bitcoin I believe that bitcoin prices pump depends on the investors and the traders or in the market. I'm thinking that we should encourage all pur relatives to join bitcoin and invest a huge money and if its true that bitcoin price depends on the investor we should really do that thing.

Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is a very good thing. And that is going to give you a better future, only if you are going to believe that bitcoin will be pumping and skyrocketing in future. Because if you'll think about those people that bought it at lower price they are now enjoying their profit. And that can happen to us too.
invest you money in bitcoin is good way for us because our money will safe in bitcoin and bitcoin increasing it price our balance will be also growing i get maximum times a good profit from bitcoin now i am trying to convince my friend to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not totally safe investment as anything is possible with its price in future but looking at the growth of bitcoins in last one year it gives me a feeling that our money is not at total risk and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins as price will be much higher in next couple of months or years.
After good news from Japan its going high and its very good for bitcoin still many peoples thinking about this bubble can burst any time but its not going as we have few years back now surely we will stay in four digits and currently investing in bitcoin is not bad at all but must keep eye on this and all fundamentals related to bitcoins for better profit

Price may go down in coming months but if you can hold it for a long term then I don't think that there is any risk in investing money in bitcoins as it has grown like anything in this year and lets hope that it continues even in future and keep on giving us good profits on our investments.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
May 08, 2017, 11:02:39 PM
This is a good thing. More people that investing in bitcoin the more prices to pump on bitcoin I believe that bitcoin prices pump depends on the investors and the traders or in the market. I'm thinking that we should encourage all pur relatives to join bitcoin and invest a huge money and if its true that bitcoin price depends on the investor we should really do that thing.

Yes, investing your money in bitcoin is a very good thing. And that is going to give you a better future, only if you are going to believe that bitcoin will be pumping and skyrocketing in future. Because if you'll think about those people that bought it at lower price they are now enjoying their profit. And that can happen to us too.
invest you money in bitcoin is good way for us because our money will safe in bitcoin and bitcoin increasing it price our balance will be also growing i get maximum times a good profit from bitcoin now i am trying to convince my friend to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not totally safe investment as anything is possible with its price in future but looking at the growth of bitcoins in last one year it gives me a feeling that our money is not at total risk and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins as price will be much higher in next couple of months or years.
After good news from Japan its going high and its very good for bitcoin still many peoples thinking about this bubble can burst any time but its not going as we have few years back now surely we will stay in four digits and currently investing in bitcoin is not bad at all but must keep eye on this and all fundamentals related to bitcoins for better profit

Japan bring a lot of impact for the bitcoin market. Bitcoin has had bullish everytime. I was expecting if the price of bitcoin is really possible to touch $2000 in the future. I mean about the next week or month.
The massive adoption gives a lot of impact for bitcoin.  Bitcoin just like a bubble in this time.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2017, 10:49:48 PM
Lately, the price of the bitcoin's getting today continue to increase, this is my desire to make investments using bitcoin, even I also try buying bitcoin because I think it is very good for the future.

If you have spare or excess money then you can put that in buying bitcoins as its an best investment to make at a moment which will  yield positive results for you in future and if you can hold them for a long term then any time is a good time to invest in bitcoins.
Yes i agree that buying bitcoins is a good investment and it can be done anytime because the price of bitcoin seems to pump always  and every year its price is going up to x2 of its last price. If you want to earn more than x2 of your capital then holding it for long term will be the best like the rest who are doing it and even they bought their bitcoins for a low price they keep holding it because they know that it will pump more.

If you want to make best profits on your investments then you need to hold them for a long term and you cannot expect that it will make you super rich overnight so to become rich in future you should have patience to hold them for a long term.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 08, 2017, 10:44:21 PM
Lately, the price of the bitcoin's getting today continue to increase, this is my desire to make investments using bitcoin, even I also try buying bitcoin because I think it is very good for the future.

If you have spare or excess money then you can put that in buying bitcoins as its an best investment to make at a moment which will  yield positive results for you in future and if you can hold them for a long term then any time is a good time to invest in bitcoins.
Yes i agree that buying bitcoins is a good investment and it can be done anytime because the price of bitcoin seems to pump always  and every year its price is going up to x2 of its last price. If you want to earn more than x2 of your capital then holding it for long term will be the best like the rest who are doing it and even they bought their bitcoins for a low price they keep holding it because they know that it will pump more.
Buying bitcoins will give you reward if done for long term investment, never think it could give fast money
as the real winner here are those who are smart with a heart of stone that will not panic when price are falling.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 08, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 08, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 08, 2017, 09:30:02 PM
Activity: 420
May 08, 2017, 08:22:46 PM

I don't see any risk in investing in bitcoins at a moment even if price is too high as it will only bring positive results for us in long term and experts are speculating that price will hit $2k in this year so if we manage to buy them now then we can make good profits by selling when it reaches to that price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 08, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

Bitcoin still has to address security issues as well. there have been multiple high profile hackings in the last couple years. These incidents have a significant impact on the volatility of bitcoin price. Even with its drawbacks, I think there is a bright future for bitcoin. I think a longterm investment where you hold onto bitcoin for a long period of time is not a bad investment.
Bitcoin can't do anything about that because Bitcoin isn't an entity and Bitcoin itself was never hacked, exchanges were and those rely on other parties participating and doing their own thing for it to mean anything. There has never been any effective attack on the network, and that's the main thing that has to be secure for the network to operate properly. Since there has never been a hack on the network, Bitcoin has never been "hacked".
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 08, 2017, 08:01:03 PM

Bitcoin still has to address security issues as well. there have been multiple high profile hackings in the last couple years. These incidents have a significant impact on the volatility of bitcoin price. Even with its drawbacks, I think there is a bright future for bitcoin. I think a longterm investment where you hold onto bitcoin for a long period of time is not a bad investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
May 08, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

Activity: 364
May 08, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
May 08, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

one thing is certain! We are not guaranteed that our investments are safe or bitcoin will bring in good profits in the future that is why we should consider investing not only in btc but in other cryptocurrencies such as credibit that offer interests on our crypto coin for holding.
We can not also base success of our investments on the early adopters who we rewarded handsomely for believing in something nobody thought would go mainstream...right now there is competition from altcoins and very active traders who could manipulate the price artificially.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 08, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: