Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing my Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 02, 2016, 06:32:07 PM
I'd suggest that due to your "small" principle, you go to Hashnest.com.
Once there, purchase some S7 power at the market, wait for them to be released, or blow a few spare mbtc on the S7 Lottery (you never know?)

You could also buy into miningsweden.se but that might not be profitable.

The reason I said "small" is because sites like Bitfury only accpet investments upwards of 170 BTC/$500000.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
February 02, 2016, 06:26:55 PM
There is no investment opportunity for Bitcoin that doesn't run a real risk of defaulting, either thru theft or stupidity: the environment is toxic.
Bitcoins are for spending or hodling, not for investing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 02, 2016, 06:13:20 PM
Well I can tell you what not to do. Stay away from any ponzi schemes. Anything that claims they will double your BTC in X amount of days or hours.

I trade my btc and some other crypto coins on exchanges. Do some research first on whatever you decide to do with them.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 02, 2016, 12:28:32 PM
Hi,
I'm quite new here, in fact this is my first post. I am a college student and I saved around 60,000 INR and bought 2 BTC in December last year. I'm looking forward to invest them since I've lost around 0.5 BTC investing in BTCJAM. I don't think I can trust that website. Moreover even A rated users have opted for refinance loans. I agree this could be due to fluctuating BTC price but for people like me it's really difficult to recover such a loss.
Thanks in advance to all those who're going to give me good advises.
Pages:
Jump to: