Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing or trading with emotions - page 2. (Read 270 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
November 28, 2023, 07:09:49 PM
Instead of paying someone that claims they know about how the system works its rather you use that money and start investing then follow the rules and basic techniques that the system requires that's sure the right way to go.

This na one mistakes wey many newbies dey make when dem wan start trading, dem dey too quick to want to dey make profit and miss out of the opportunity of learning. Dat money wey you wan give person so, why you no use am learn how to trade yourself. Nothing better pass when you sabi trade instead of depending on another person to dey give you signals. At the end of the day, you go realize say you been dey make the wrong decision. Me self I go prefer you go to a legitimate trading service providers wey be say you go give them money like investment  and dem trade and give you returns and use that time dey do other meaningful things wey go add to your life than to wait for signals wey you no understand how dem carry get am. If you want to trade yourself, spend money and learn it perfectly before you start thinking about profits.

And again do not allow your attention to be divided while trading and at a time when you are looking for the best time to invest you should be able to identify the wrong signals from the right ones.

Investing and trading different, both can be done simultaneously and you no go get any challenge. Investing no get much work as all you do after you dun see coin wey you wan like na to buy and hodl am. You no need to they monitor the market or do anything active but just wait until time dun reach wey be say you dun get get better profits and you sell or you wait until they time wey you give yourself to hodl dun reach and you sell. Trading na say you need dey active for the market and they buy and sell almost daily so doing the two no get problem. If you plan yourself well you can multitask on various profit generating activity and come out successful. People dey wey dey run am so e no dey impossible to achieve.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
November 28, 2023, 05:01:41 PM
op this is a very solid advise you gave here, but i would like you to change the topic to "FX Trading with Emotion" because, from the topic it seems you'll be talking about crpto investment, but i didn't find any trace of crypto related gist. however it is assumed that, trading with emotions are characteristics of a newbie trader most especially when it comes to FX trade. i have heard and seen some newbie trading who will pay money to some telegram signal groups for daily signals, i must confess, most times their predictions seem to be a bit accurate while other times, you'll experience a serious loss, but the fact still remains that most people depend on these groups for signal and neglect the choice of learning and studying the market and its movement. indeed some person would want to make a huge profit without proper study and at last they'll end up screwing their account by using too much lot price with no knowlegde on how to place the take profit(TP) and stop loss(SP).
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
November 28, 2023, 11:59:29 AM
It is important for a beginner not to invest or trade with emotions and at a time that you're experiencing losses you just have to know that you didn't follow some important rules that stand as tools needed for investment.

Tools like knowing when the right signal comes up for one to start trading and these signal must be noted despite how the market might turn out to be. So in trading, it is advisable to remove whatever that will make you to be emotional by following the rules of the system.

You don't need to be too anxious of anyone who offers to give you ideas on how you can make profits while trading as if it was that easy i believe they will rather prefer sharing those ideas with their close ones. Although some of their ideas do work but its dependent on how focused they are in following the exact rules that will enable the system to work.

Instead of paying someone that claims they know about how the system works its rather you use that money and start investing then follow the rules and basic techniques that the system requires that's sure the right way to go.

I know that almost everyone goal is centered at making huge amount of money in trading but that shouldn't be your most priority yet as you need to know the things that are more important in trading as quick as possible because if you ain't able to identify how the market is going on time then you might likely lose out at a time when the market would have been favourable to you.

And again do not allow your attention to be divided while trading and at a time when you are looking for the best time to invest you should be able to identify the wrong signals from the right ones.

Just like wetin I talk for the other side naim I carry come here make una reason together.
Pages:
Jump to: