Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing still worth in Crypto? - page 4. (Read 644 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:48:38 AM
Investing in crypto currency is profitable, but do not expect that you will receive a profit in 100% of cases.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 13, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
It is always worth to invest in crypto but only exception is the selection of a potential coin and if your selection is proper then you get best returns here which no other investment option can provide.
Activity: 246
March 13, 2018, 02:43:41 AM
Figure I get everyones opinion
i started in crypto back in October and been investing for the long term in many coins. and a major HODL in all of this
so i have confidence
even though, the market is so volatile and keeps going down.
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

I have since diversed myself and investing in stock market for now
anyways
 do you think crypto still worth investing in?
is it possible to still earn in the long term?

why or why not?

i am thinking yes but just questioning myself as things keep dipping.

thoughts?
If you really want to get at least a small percentage of your investment, then you need to take risks and expect that everything will happen. Many are now in such a borderline state, but many are well aware that everyone is doing the right thing for their future.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
Now the whole market is red. But i believe that it will not be a long time. Even if the price of bitcoin does not increase, this does not mean that prices for altcoins will fall with bitcoin.
I agree with you that there is fluctuation in the price of cryptocurrency. This is a normal phenomenon. But this does not mean that the cryptocurrencies have collapsed. We need to be more patient and continue to hold, rather than impulse, to sell the currency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
March 13, 2018, 02:31:48 AM
the volatility has affected the price of the altcoin at all. the price of the coin are pumping and dumping. hardly will you see any good altcoin that will give a great profit. almost every coin do go down at the same time majorly during the weekend and the percentage rise during pumping is low compare to dumping. ETC is around $21 now. this is a coin that was around $34 some weeks ago. even when you buy at lower price, the price might still be lower and when it pump it might not reach the price you buy
Activity: 61
March 13, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
Yes it is, but some of the coins are not it depends witch coin you invest. Make sure that if you going to invest have read first and learn more of it. Choose the good and in the top in crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 02:09:03 AM
Investing is one of the major reasons why people are getting rich aside from trading and mining. Well, if you just do some research regarding on the digital currency you want to invest then it can help you to succeed in investing. Imagine having a portfolio of top 10 cryptocurrencies and hold it for a couple of years.
Correct many people getting rich because of investing in crypto, that is why this is not late to invest in bitcoin it always profitable but just invest only the amount that you can afford to lose that is the major rule of investment.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 13, 2018, 02:05:35 AM
i guess so because you can earn big enough when you invest i want to invest when i have extra money in crypto
Activity: 184
March 12, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
Even if the price of bitcoin does not increase, this does not mean that prices for altcoins will fall with bitcoin.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 10:57:59 PM
Investing is one of the major reasons why people are getting rich aside from trading and mining. Well, if you just do some research regarding on the digital currency you want to invest then it can help you to succeed in investing. Imagine having a portfolio of top 10 cryptocurrencies and hold it for a couple of years.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 10:37:28 PM
Investing in crypto is still worth it, it has a high risk but it also have a great retrn of investment if you know what you're doing. Crypto is getting known through out the world and soon many will also try their luck in investing in it and many will also use it.
Activity: 9
March 12, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
I think now is a good time to buy. The society is continuously improving. The emergence of blockchain technology makes people's lives more convenient and beautiful. The existence of the same cryptocurrency is also a manifestation of human progress. I have great hope for its future. Believe in your own judgment and buy it decisively.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 10:25:38 PM
I think it is still worth to invest in crypto. The whole market droped 80% ~ 90% in last three months, the great tokens and coins have a much profitable low price.

So I think it is a good time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 12, 2018, 10:17:39 PM
I think you need to check records by this time last year market wasn't that good but by year ending, everything turn out green. So going by  the same trend, I believe everything will still turn out green. it is just time and patient for me i am HODLING
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 01:42:34 AM
Crypto Investing is still worth mates. if you are investing in your money in a  highly stable and promising coins it will be return your profit must. but you have to know it at first which coins you pick. so regarding all of the factor you have to do lots of research and collect a huge experience in crypto.
Activity: 314
March 12, 2018, 12:58:54 AM
If you have the faith keep it up and hold coins and just remember the basic rule for me in investing. Only invest the amount you can afford to loose or to keep away until it become fruitful profit in a good time. And also do have your job and just keep on studying.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
March 12, 2018, 12:57:45 AM
Of course but for me it depends on a coin you want to invest if it has a potential for long run or it has a good team behind also to ensure that your invested coin will make a good return after.  But also make some observation in the market every weeks so that you can gain new strategy for your coin which is if it's good idea to continue holding or not.  
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
Crypto market isnt easy and you need to know and understand a lot of aspects to make money here and become rich
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 12, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
of course krypto still worthy of investment, here we are just saving, menginggat the nature of the fluktuatif crypto disni we are required to be patient and continue to be patient, of course the advantage that we
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 12:38:12 AM
Figure I get everyones opinion
i started in crypto back in October and been investing for the long term in many coins. and a major HODL in all of this
so i have confidence
even though, the market is so volatile and keeps going down.
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

I have since diversed myself and investing in stock market for now
anyways
 do you think crypto still worth investing in?
is it possible to still earn in the long term?

why or why not?

i am thinking yes but just questioning myself as things keep dipping.

thoughts?
Since you think cryptocurrency is full of potential, it is worth investing. It will certainly continue to hold. The cryptocurrency needs patience. We need to wait. There is not so much overnight wealth, and many times we need to find opportunities for ourselves to accumulate little by little.

Take the chance to buy the altcoins you wish to put an investment while the price value is still at a lower price. Make it sure that before doing it, study first the price movement of each different coins and select which you think is more progressively performing well in the crypto market. Take the data consideration at coinmarketcap for your coin selection and analyze each chart movement per cryptocoins. Consider long term investment to be able to meet your goal in achieving greater profit.

Absolutely, you have a point. Now a days having in a cryptomarket a lot of coins are there and a lot of new participants are willing to invest in much lower price project and coin because they believe and worth it to invest in altcoin and the problem is how to know more on that. By means of whitepaper you can see how coins are really nice to invest because they are compact of all details behind the project.
Pages:
Jump to: