Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment - page 3. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 30, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.

When you choose 5 or 7 coins, you do not diversify the risks but spraying the funds. All altcoins repeat the bitcoin's movements, and you need to pick 2-3 coins, from the top 10 by capitalization, analyze them by yourself and choose between stability and strong growth.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 30, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
In my opinion Ethereum, NEO and bitcoin is the best investment this month, its better to have atleast three good quality coins rather have 5 coins that struggles in the long run. As we can see ethereum is on its way to go up as well as bitcoin and neo eventhough the market is unstable for now but we can be sure that it will give you profit before this year ends.
I agree with what you are saying. Ethereum, NEO and Bitcoin are easily some of the most popular investments in the short term as well as the long term. I am expecting the entire market to rally like crazy before the end of this year which will help drive the values of ETH, NEO and Bitcoin in a big way. The current stable healthy market reaffirms my prediction which is why I am still optimistic about my claims at the moment. Among these coins, I have already earned maximum profits through Bitcoin which is why I love it even more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
April 30, 2018, 07:20:31 AM
You have a lot of options, you can divide your capital into the 3 coins, you can invest to that 5 coins or you can just focus in 1 coin. If I'm going to invest within that 5 i think i will just focus on the Bitcoin for the reason of the volume of it into the market is bigger than the other 4. If do you have a big capital then go to a coin that has a bigger volume like bitcoin for you to get in and get out.

If you want to invest in all of them you need to keep track on them every minute to control your lose and profit. Well trading/investment is a risky place to earn money you should aware of the consequences when you do investments. So if you're can't afford to lose your capital/investment then don't invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 30, 2018, 06:39:38 AM
Now there are more than 1600 coins in the market and from all I would choose NEO and IOTA, because personally it seems to me that this is now the most promising investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 30, 2018, 06:36:41 AM
I do some side job to gain money for my investment. I hope that the money you invest does not come from what you need for everyday life. So you do not need to use your savings and salary. It is good to do your own research when choosing some investment projects. And do not join hyip program. The ones mentioned by you are good projects with stable currencies, the fluctuations are not so great from one day to the next. And also, read the testimony from other user. If you choose to invest in them, the investment will be long-term, for a significant profit. You must make decision. If you want something in the short term, you can choose an ICO project after thorough research. It is good if you can find some long term investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 30, 2018, 06:25:57 AM

I hope that the money you invest does not come from what you need for everyday life. It is good to do your own research when choosing some investment projects. The ones mentioned by you are good projects with stable currencies, the fluctuations are not so great from one day to the next. If you choose to invest in them, the investment will be long-term, for a significant profit. If you want something in the short term, you can choose an ICO project after thorough research.
Activity: 88
April 30, 2018, 06:24:31 AM
you have minimized the risk if you choose the coin you have said, except ripple. your choice is correct and buy before the price goes back up.
Ripple coin also have a bright future but don't know why it is going down continuously. I invested in too.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
This is a very good choice. Now the market is only beginning to recover and it makes sense to invest in these coins. Of course, you can still add a few to minimize investment losses. Anyway, something yes it will grow more than you expected.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 06:11:29 AM
If you have to ask on a forum advice from anonymous users about where to put your money in, my advice is to put them in a deposit at a bank.
You have to do your research and do the investment based on that, not on the opinion of it might be a 15 years old kid.

Unfortunately nowadays due to huge number of scammers and useless coins its literally better putting your money on a bank account. Its sad
Activity: 88
April 30, 2018, 06:09:37 AM
Here's the thing, I want to invest money in 5 coins, over the next four weeks, ie during may, and I need your advice. I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.
I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.
I'd like to hear from you what do you think about this?
Good whether coin I chose?
What are your choice of coins to invest in?
I think that it is necessary to take into account at least 5 coins, as nebhodimo to minimize all risks and all that  Wink
Your choice is sounding good, but apart from this you can also invest in LALA coins its also a gud option. because i also invested in same.
But always DYOR.
Activity: 123
April 30, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
For the five most likely safest coins I think are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, waves, and ripples. But no one knows what will happen even in the next day. So there is no riskless investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
If you have to ask on a forum advice from anonymous users about where to put your money in, my advice is to put them in a deposit at a bank.
You have to do your research and do the investment based on that, not on the opinion of it might be a 15 years old kid.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
I'm thinking of investing in Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, maybe EOS, and maybe Bitcoin.
Good whether coin I chose?
I think that it is necessary to take into account at least 5 coins, as nebhodimo to minimize all risks and all that  Wink

I'll choose ethereum, neo and bitcoin and will not buy ripple and eos. For 3 coins I think is good,always have significant price moving and positive news but for ripple and eos I don't see any thing worth ( slow & stable ). I suggested to see from history chart and calculated with your money, it will be great if you have back up asset also. Do that and your investment will go to the moon.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 05:25:47 AM
It looks like you will be investing the money you will spend after May. All you need to know is the potential return on investment is equal to the potential loss.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 30, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
I understand that now the market is growing, but so far it seems unstable to me.
Cryptocurrencies has never been stable so if you are still in that state of having doubts about the stability of crypto's you have to understand it.

You chose those popular coins and the best as well except Ripple IMO.

I have fully invested to bitcoin and I have some ETH on hold but I don't have that much. You have chose and starting a good portfolio so you are doing it pretty well.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 05:24:59 AM
In my opinion Ethereum, NEO and bitcoin is the best investment this month, its better to have atleast three good quality coins rather have 5 coins that struggles in the long run. As we can see ethereum is on its way to go up as well as bitcoin and neo eventhough the market is unstable for now but we can be sure that it will give you profit before this year ends.

I bet the guy is interested in some coins that are not such an obvious choice as BTC or ETH. Some unpopular coins gonna boom and bring much more profit than top-3 market coins
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
I would rather invest for a longer term.  For 1 month of investment it is difficult to get a good profit. From coins, I would choose eth, neo, ada and a couple more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

Thats a good list of coins. I think i will add IOST also as it seems to be going off the chart these days and its market is growing lightening fast. So dont forget to add that one.

You dont have to say may be to EOS and BTC as they are perfect investment of 2018. I am not saying they will grow within month or so but it shall take few months to go ATH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
All you need to know is you will not get maximum results with minimal risk. The market goes up and down, it's a normal cycle. Probably among them, bitcoin is the least risk.
Pages:
Jump to: