Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment - page 6. (Read 1075 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

I recommend for coins that have technologies like eos, eth and ripples. I think the coin is the most potential in every development in the next few months. yes especially for the future
Well I also advise you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, because these two cryptocurrencies are different and this is the best and most reliable crypto you may have now, especially if you are a long-term holder. And besides, both are the most recommended because I think the crypto is most favorable.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
July 13, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

I recommend for coins that have technologies like eos, eth and ripples. I think the coin is the most potential in every development in the next few months. yes especially for the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
The altcoins price is not a stable at this moment, so I prefer you to have check these coins:

DEX
RIPPLE
NEO
WAVES
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
if you are really ready to invest in crypto, it seems that investing in crypto must have strong funds and mental if you want to succeed because investment in crypto is very risky, if you really ready I suggest you invest in ethereum, cardano, and ripple I think in the future it will have a good prospect.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

Etherium, Ripple, EOS, Stellar would be a good choice since they are belong to the Top 20 list. Well for me, it's not about the coin its how well your trading style is. It really depend on your skills you've got, if I were you start to do some research on what coin you will be investing especially knowing the basic principle of trading.
Activity: 62
July 13, 2018, 01:30:24 AM
if we are investing for now I think bitcoin is the right choice for now, we can decide to buy coin at the right time when bitcoin price is going down like at present, but besides that ETH can also be another choice because it is relatively safe and also cheap, but we have to be patient to get the maximum profit, because I think bitcoin will be in low price for a period of not time. keep an eye on market conditions, because no one can predict accurately for it.

Yes, thank u for your advice, I have done so, invested some in ETH and BTC as I have learned that these are perfectly right and safest choices for any new crypto investor. 

July 13, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
Any of the recognised altcoins you pick from the top 25 or so on Coinmarketcap should easily be able to generate 50 - 100% returns when the market has recovered. It looks like you have picked an excellent time to begin investing in crypto.

Yes, I think this is an excellent opportunity for me to invest at this right time when market is really on the lower side and expecting a good return in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
July 12, 2018, 03:47:55 AM
i could suggest to you is to invest in ripple ,bitcoin and most of all is ethereum ,because now this is the most trending to invest your money,and it has a big chance to gain if you will invest on it.
Activity: 153
July 12, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
I advise you to choose the most popular that everyone has heard . this is a more reliable income , and you can choose a brand new one, a promising one . But much of the new should not count
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 12, 2018, 03:36:11 AM
In my opinion this market condition is not the best for buying some alternative cryptocurrencies,  because of instability of the prices around. So I would suggest you to go with bitcoin at this time
indeed the price that shows up and down with stable is bitcoin. so it's more effective if we want to invest in bitcoin, because with a quick difference we can use the right time to sell and buy bitcoin to get a profit
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 03:27:08 AM
The idea is really smart, continuous growth of success. I believe that the community is one of the main components that unite the project,
and this is especially true for projects such. One of the best blockchain projects at the moment. I'm glad I'm associating with a project managed by a great team. To the moon. https://konios.com/
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
The crypto market is quite not stable but I suggest you invest in
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Altcoin
NEO
July 12, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
The coins in the top five would be your best pick. The first altcoin you should be buying is ethereum. It is the best altcoin in the market and now that prices are suffering, it is at a good place for you to buy. After that, you should buy monero, privacy coins are the next best thing. Neo and ADA are some other good altcoins with a lot of potential.

Certainly, these are good coins to invest, even I have invested in couple of them like BTC and Ethereum.  Planning to invest some in IOTA, EOS, NEO in future.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:08:44 AM
In your case I can suggest you to buy Ethereum, Waves, NEO and EOS. Those are the best coins from the top of coinmarketcap, that you can relly on always. So I have done the same thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
In my opinion this market condition is not the best for buying some alternative cryptocurrencies,  because of instability of the prices around. So I would suggest you to go with bitcoin at this time
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 11, 2018, 06:53:30 AM
Now would be a great time to be getting started investing in crypto as the market has been pretty depressed for some time. Nearly all of the top 25 - 25 coins you will find on Coinmarketcap are down by between 60 and 75% so really anything you pick on there is going to reap a good return when the prices pick up.
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 06:51:31 AM
invest in crypto projects like Socratus
Activity: 378
July 11, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
The coins in the top five would be your best pick. The first altcoin you should be buying is ethereum. It is the best altcoin in the market and now that prices are suffering, it is at a good place for you to buy. After that, you should buy monero, privacy coins are the next best thing. Neo and ADA are some other good altcoins with a lot of potential.
However I recommend you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, these two different cryptocurrencies are the best and most reliable crypto you may have now, especially if you are a long-term holder. And besides, both are the most recommended by almost all the most profitable crypto and crypto holders.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 11, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

Choose any altcoins which are on the top of the market. If you are newbie there is no need in trying to find anything special. It is possible and quite simple to find good reliable coin for earning stable profit.
I agree, the market is still on the decline, so now it is profitable to buy any coin from the top coins, because they will bring profit with the growth of the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 06:47:14 AM
Investment is very important in one's life because it saves money and prepares an individual for any unforeseen circumstances. However, the kind of investment you make will determine whether you are fully prepared for the future or not. In cryptocurrency, there are coins when you buy, you can earn more especially when the prices are down. Some of these coins are bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin just to mention a few.
Pages:
Jump to: