Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Ideas - page 2. (Read 489 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
October 26, 2017, 02:31:03 PM
Right now I'm asking for your contributions because I need to learn more investment patterns other than the ones I already know. Now my question goes thus: let's say you have $500 how would you invest it to pull in maximum amount of profit for you either monthly or weekly. Please I'm not talking about just keeping the money in a wallet and expecting the value to increase.. I'm talking about contributions on how to make your money work for you and even grow bigger while you're asleep or busy with your full time job

a little picture of me, this is just an observation or say in my trading experience that can earn a profit of 1/3 the price of a coin, I observed how many traders bought then I also see how many coins traders will sell ,, from where we can analyze or the prediction of coin prices to rise or fall, in which more coins are sold than buying then it is better not to trade the coins. if otherwise, then invest in the coin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Healthpromag.com
October 26, 2017, 09:48:14 AM
Right now I'm asking for your contributions because I need to learn more investment patterns other than the ones I already know. Now my question goes thus: let's say you have $500 how would you invest it to pull in maximum amount of profit for you either monthly or weekly. Please I'm not talking about just keeping the money in a wallet and expecting the value to increase.. I'm talking about contributions on how to make your money work for you and even grow bigger while you're asleep or busy with your full time job
Pages:
Jump to: