Pages:
Author

Topic: INVESTMENT IDEAS - page 4. (Read 1771 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 03:35:00 PM
There is a lot of way which you can choose. I can recommend you invest all in ethereum, other option is invest some in short term and some in long terms. It depends about you abilities. You should know this what is the best for you
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
March 21, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
1000$ TO INVEST, WHERE SHOULD I PUT IT?

This might be a good opportunity to diversify your investment, as bitcoin might begin a bull run and alt coins might drop momentarily and follow suit, keep an eye on TRX, BCH, XMR, XRP, LTC and IOTA.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 94
March 13, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

Better to invest on your knowledge first on how and where to put that amount that you think will profit after some time. It's really hard to give an advice these days as the market is in a bearish trend. If you are an investor who positively looks at everything, the crypto market chart are on SALE alert that its good to buy everything now. If you are a pessimistic person and will only rant about the dips on your investments after a few days then crypto market is not for you. Better invest your money in a bank where as far as I know profit is fixed annually.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 13, 2018, 12:05:04 AM
Since you are here in bitcoin forum, i would suggest to diversificate your $1000 on bitcoins, altcoins and ICO. You have a huge amount of capital and im sure that if you invest that here, you will earn big too. Ill advice to buy a big portion of bitcoin and eth for it has still the main course of cryptoworld. Invest lightly on ICO for it is the most risky among those three.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
March 12, 2018, 11:28:10 PM
Put it on bitcoin and trade with USDT for two weeks. You are most certainly going to get you money's worth back with at least 2x.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
March 11, 2018, 06:29:32 AM
Put it on coinseed ico for getting divoden every month and the apps also already in beta mode. And half again put it on auctus at 27 march. If you live in country which can contributed on auctus. Register for whiteliat now and put $500 on it. I really believe auctus will be the best ico in march and april.
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
are you sure you are going to invest based on the advice of others are not necessarily you know? Maybe you need to learn first about how the trading system and also all come. ith so later you can decide for yourself which is the best coin for you to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 05:16:11 AM
You can invest in a masternode for passive income, investing in inexpensive coins may not please you at the moment. You can consider one of the many Ico, in general a very large field of action and everywhere there is a risk.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 10, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
I would advise you to long term investment. There are a few tokens I would like to recommend. Eidoo is a good option. You can also do research for Zilliqa and Ontology. Those are my favourite coins.
I think one need to wait for some more time before taking big positions in ontology because we might still see some of the airdrops sell off. Zilliqa is a good buy in the dip and probably I would pass eidoo out from this list of coins because it doesn't exactly fit here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 10, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
I recommend going for the Privacy Coins and I personally think the coin with the highest potential is DeepOnion. It's price has been on a dip as of late, just 2.81$ (ATH is 20$) so it's a great time to buy and stake (10% POS). It's developers are very active, they just integrated OBFS4 and Meek last month on the wallet and now, Stealth Address or Deep Protocol is coming for added security, the community is huge and it still have 7 rounds of Airdrops. Check the forum here https://deeponion.org/community to know more.
While your advice is not that bad it is difficult to take it seriously when the coin you are recommending is the one that you are wearing on your signature, this shows that you may have some kind of bias, while investing in privacy coins is a good idea and it can certainly generate enough profits at the same time we need to be very careful, those coins are probably going to be heavily regulated in the future and the regulation in those coins is going to be a lot harder than the regulation in coins like bitcoin and you may want to take that into account before investing in them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
You understand that this amount is better of course distributed among several coins of inexpensive value, but you can invest in one coin and get the greatest risk. And the choice of coins now there are no problems, so analyze and choose, I think it's silly to offer.
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
I would advise you to long term investment. There are a few tokens I would like to recommend. Eidoo is a good option. You can also do research for Zilliqa and Ontology. Those are my favourite coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 07, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
If you have knowledge of ICO project analysis I think you will soon be successful. Invest in tokens from potential ICO projects, then hold and wait for the coins to hit the trading floor and they start rising. Sell them, so you have a high profit margin. ICO projects usually occur within 2 months.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
Split it into more, but you have to do the research yourself
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 07, 2018, 03:08:03 PM
We should you put your money? In your pocket.

I don't know the level of experience you have in this space but if you are newbie as your rank says, take time to learn about the space, I will suggest 3 months minimum. it is very easy to make money ina bull market but the current market you can lose most of your money

Learning is a lifelong process. And this is even more true with crypto whose market is not even ten years old yet. There is so much to learn, and lessons will always change and adapt. You stop learning for a while and your knowledge becomes irrelevant. Investment in crypto gives people unrealistic expectations, because of all the early adopters.

To OP, my suggestion first is keep that $1,000 all into Bitcoin if you are determined to invest into crypto. Then, as you learn more and come to better decisions, you can take that Bitcoin and buy your alts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 03:04:44 PM
We should you put your money? In your pocket.

I don't know the level of experience you have in this space but if you are newbie as your rank says, take time to learn about the space, I will suggest 3 months minimum. it is very easy to make money ina bull market but the current market you can lose most of your money
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 07, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
in a $ 1000 investment you should buy a coin at a low price like ignis, XLM (STELLAR) it is possible that this coin will soon rise for the near future, or you should check https://coinmarketcap.com/ to be able to choose which price of the coin is down again
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
obviously not in bitcoin , i mean not now. its not volatile now.
and you can invest in NEO, UTK so many coin out there you can choose from top 100 coin. 
Pages:
Jump to: