Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Altcoins give more profits than Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1924 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Which should I invest into bitcoin or altcoin

actually not as you say, you can invest in bitcoin and of course for altcoin. there is no benchmark in any investment you make if you do it with knowledge and experience, but in the concept of crypto investment, of course bitcoin is more potent than all altcoin.
Bitcoin is a potential platform in Crypto market but If we looking to short term Investment altcoin is the perfect suit for current scenario and If we looking to long term investment Bitcoin is the best platform. So all the peoples are expecting a quick profit know we only choose our convenient platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
It's a rather controversial issue. If we talk about the experience of last year 2017, then Yes we can say for sure that altcoins give more profit than bitcoin. However, in 2018, a lot of altcoins, which turned the entire market into a dump. A bunch of unnecessary coins that will never grow.... Therefore, it is very difficult to choose worthy altcoins, which will grow in the future X1000
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

actually not as you say, you can invest in bitcoin and of course for altcoin. there is no benchmark in any investment you make if you do it with knowledge and experience, but in the concept of crypto investment, of course bitcoin is more potent than all altcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Investing in any of the numerous altcoins compared to just bit coin will give more profits obviously, but it could also bring you more losses. In the end bitcoin offers a bit more stability for your investments compared to the altcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the first Crypto currency .It is more reliable and profitable than others.It have a great hold on the market.It effects all the Altcoins.
Activity: 490
In my opinion, if we invest wisely, both Bitcoin and Altcoin are profitable. Bitcoin is the king of the market, its price will easily pumped up in the future. At present, Bitcoin prices are low, if we want to make a profit then this is an opportunity for us to buy. For altcoin, we should invest in altcoin in the top 50, and they must have growth potential. Some of the altcoin I am investing in are Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, TRON and NEO.
Activity: 420

Bitcoin is the best one to invest. It depends on your financial stability. You can start with altcoin , when earned  much then invest  them all to Bitcoin which is more profitable. Altcoin is helpful for anyone who wants to invest  at  low price. Profit is just good enough when selling them in good timing.
Activity: 504

It can be true, since bitcoin is too expensive, some can only buy small chunks of it. And since bitcoin is one of the fastest way to cash out your money in some countries, people usually convert their bitcoin right away, so leaving altcoins as their asset. People can buy more altcoin and altcoin price can grow multiple times since the price and demand is just starting to grow in some altcoins.
Activity: 98
I agree this statement because most of the investors are finding ICO than to buy Bitcoin more. After the ico the investors will sell it after they get the tokens.
Activity: 140
I think Bitcoin and altcoin can benefit you, I think Bitcoin is too expensive to buy, you will spend a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin, Altcoin has a price that can still be bought because the price is not too expensive, you can buy altcoin with minimal money or you can buy altcoin with large quantities, you can benefit in that way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

I don't think that altcoins will give more profit than bitcoin or vice versa, because I believe that your income/profit will always depend on your trading style. I guess, day trading is more effective in Bitcoin than altcoins due to its potential growth in the market in a short period of time, and for long-term investments I think altcoins is the best for that because you can hoard coins for a very cheap price like Stellar, Ripple and other coins that is below 5$ which may give fortune to our lives.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I think the alternative coins cant overcome the bitcoins,
because the number one coin in the whole world are the bitcoins because of their huge income and back-up by large number of investors.
Activity: 40
Activity: 126
I think it depends to the situation if investments in alternativcoins give more profits than in bitcoin,
we are all familiar that the two of them are different but same good company but bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If big amount of capital will be involve in investing in cryptocurrency i would suggest bitcoin. There are lots of altcoins that has potential to make you a big profit but most of all altcoins are depending in bitcoin's price in the market. If the bitcoin is high then the altcoins are too.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

I thought it was a mistake. I like altcoin, there are some altcoin that I hold in the long term even though its value is lost more than half. but in every investment speculation I always focus on the bitcoin which in fact is the reference of all the crypto that exists.
Activity: 294
I personally think so because I know many people who invest in Altcoin because in altcoin many promising coins then from now on many people who are investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin because Bitcoin and altcoin need each other and Altcoin itself to follow the movement of bitcoin
Activity: 350
if you have little money in altcoins invest at the moment it is more profitable than bitcoin .  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
you are up to you want to invest in Bitcoin or altcoin because investing does not have to specify where you should invest because there are still many opportunities to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin because both are equally able to benefit
I will have to agree with this considering the current situation. Profit with Bitcoin is a bit shy now a days due to its high price. At $6000, you will have to wait for the price to reach $12000 to double your investment! Now that does not come easy! Altcoins on the other hand offers a wider range of options that could generate much greater profit compared to BTC. But we still need to be cautious because not all alts are profitable. But personally, I would  focus more on alts and use BTC as a mode of exchange.
I think Bitcoin is the best option to invest right now. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that arrived in the market and still ranks first among all other cryptocurrencies. Right now, the market price of Bitcoin is also increasing slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: