Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 22. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Invest in both I know it is hard to do both at the same time but if you really want to improve your life then you need to do both, education is very useful especially if you study something that is productive, however we cannot deny that cryptocurrencies give incredible opportunities we have seen examples of people under 18 years old earning fortunes thanks to it and you do not want to miss that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
that both thing are really good to investment, neither for right now or for the future too, keeping in investment with an education can make something usefull for a future jobs or something usefull thing

I agree that both investment are good for your future but if i will to choose one id say ill first go with investing with education because education is verry important and should always be priotize but if you are not fortunate to have a wealthy life or lets say say you came from a poor family and you cant prioritize your education like going to college , then i think it is a good idea to invest first in crypto in order to possibly grow your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
If i have enough money today, i will invest on them both. Having invested in education can give you a decent job that pays very well. So while you are already having that extraordinary job, you can have money to invest in bitcoin too. The more source of income you have, the better chance of making you a person who is financially free.

This is true and for me is the best approach. The thing is, it would be hell to do studying and working on bounties all at the same time. This is why a lot are dropping out of school just to work day jobs or in this forum. But I think that time management is the key and knowing which are your best priorities. Education is gold and can help you survive no matter where you are. And no matter how good crypto is, there will be nothing that can replace a decent job paying decent salaries without risks of volatility.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
that both thing are really good to investment, neither for right now or for the future too, keeping in investment with an education can make something usefull for a future jobs or something usefull thing
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Education should be the first priority of every person, what one can do is to first invest in education learn about Bitcoin & the tech. on which it is working called Blockchain. Everyone should learn about every new tech whether it is Bitcoin or any other to keep him/her self-updated otherwise they will remain behind in the race of life. As new tech arrives in the market it is sure that there will be a job opening in markets for it, so learn everything about new tech at least basics should be studied. Then once a person gains enough knowledge of Bitcoin & Blockchain then they can invest in Bitcoin because after studying everyone will be having enough basic knowledge about how to keep their wallet safe, how to create it, how to mine Bitcoin etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Well the reason why we invest in education is to be knowlegable enough in all aspects so that when we will apply for a job we can be able go get hired instantly but if you invest in bitcoin you can earn big infew days so much better to imvest in bitcoin rather than in water.

Investing in education is just fine and you should not compare the education and investing on cryptocurrency because they are both needed in our life, you can study on a college or highshool then work on bounty campaigns in order to earn cryptocurrency at the same time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I am still a student and I more in favor in investing in bitcoin for my education and school needs rather than investing in some educational insurance which has a lot of requirements before you can earn it, but if you will invest in bitcoin there is a fact that your money can be doubled in just a couple of months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Both are definitely great investments, well your investment in education is an integral part of your life. It is not only the knowledge of math, science, reading, comprehension but also builds and hones your attitude, personality, values, faith and beliefs. Even your decision making skills, patience and determination, things that are essential to anyone no matter what path you want to take, these are the traits that will help you survive in life, mostly, these are gained from your education, mainly from school, home and even your environment. So you have to invest on what really matter, your self development so that you can be able to make a change to someone else's life, may it be your family, love one, relative and friends. It will also help you in investing in Bitcoin for the financial aspect of your life, so technically it is still connected somehow.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
If you can do both and together it will be better, because in investing in bitcoin you can use the proceeds from bitcoin to finance your education .. and you can achieve a very high education and therefore require a lot of capital to finance it .. so bitcoin very helpful for your educational needs and the cost to achieve a master's degree .. very good if both are run because you will get college education and bitcoin for a bright future ..
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
If i have enough money today, i will invest on them both. Having invested in education can give you a decent job that pays very well. So while you are already having that extraordinary job, you can have money to invest in bitcoin too. The more source of income you have, the better chance of making you a person who is financially free.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Both are important. Investment in Education is the traditional way of gaining knowledge that we started from pre-school until we had finished college. Because before we could have a descent job it is a requirement that we had finished a degree in college. Investment in Bitcoin needs a massive knowledge and experience to be able to earn higher profit and to avoid losses.
Activity: 322
I think the two are completely different issues. I think that no business should be involved in any relevant business before it gets any education. Because if there is something wrong with the master-apprentice relationship, this is unfortunate for a lifetime. Maybe it is not necessary to take training in bitcoin but I still think it should be taken.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Investment in education is more important is for long life, you can used it by finding job to earn money. If you are not educated person sometimes is hard to understand other things in life.

Yes your points is good investment in education is very important. This may your assets and can lift up your life to be successful. But you can also invest in bitcoin this is the most profitable these days.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Education is important in every one if us because we can use our knowledge to bitcoin or work we want to be. It's important that we have knowledge for everything that's why we need education.  Bitcoin is the one profitable investment so you can use it your knowledge in bitcoin to make a successful earnings.
Activity: 238
Investment in education is more important is for long life, you can used it by finding job to earn money. If you are not educated person sometimes is hard to understand other things in life.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
In my opinion, investment in Education is better and more important that investment in anything else including bitcoins. There are a number of reasons behind this. When you are educated, you can make use of a number of earning opportunities in different fields. But investing in  a particular field will give you limited scope, what will you do if that field collapses.
right, i think bitcoin education should be used for additional education after formal education. however formal education is primarily to shape human characteristics in the face of social life. and bitcoin education is a means of supporting to earn money to meet the necessities of life
Activity: 191
All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.

Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?

Base of this articles which is better investment in future for you?

Share your thoughts about this.

Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.

Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.

Opportunities:

Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make

Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.

And it doesn’t matter if you end up working for yourself or someone else, the education element is an investment that provides the tools necessary for you to move forward and become successful. Every expert, leader and big shot in every industry started by learning the basic skills they needed to get the ball rolling, and the same will be true for you.

The Time of Your Life  

Besides having a great time with new experiences, connections are the first reason your education is a worthwhile investment. Quite often, college years are networking disguised as fun. It may not seem like you’re making professional connections for the future, but it’s not uncommon to reconnect with the people you shared this experience with later on, especially in the age of social networks.

Decision-Making Leverage

Smart decisions are crucial for a business to excel, and getting a good education puts you in a position to make the right professional decisions at the right time. Being educated in your field gives you a sense of accomplishment and confidence, which enable you to make decisions with confidence moving forward.

Career Boost

It goes without saying that an education is a great investment if you plan to work in a career for someone else. Depending on your career choice, a formal education might be a must-have to even get into the field. But even if it isn’t, taking that extra step will get you started higher up the ladder and will help you move up at a faster pace.

Future Security

Security is a word you see come up regularly when speaking about education and employment. Whether you want to go out on your own or work for someone else, that education will be there to break your fall if something goes wrong or doesn’t work out.

If you lose your job or your entrepreneurial attempt falls flat, an education means you get a second chance and it won’t take nearly as long to make it happen. If you think of your career and your financial life like a business, it’s easy to see why an education is the best investment you can make in yourself.

Click here to view source link  http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/news-and-events/why-an-education-is-the-best-investment-you-can-make/

Thank you!  

Applying these topics in school can absolutely help the youth and also their family from the possible scams in investing and will be more smart in choosing on where do they invest. It was good to train these students so that we can have the generation that are intellectual in these topics especially they are more engage to technology and advancement.
Activity: 69
This comparison can be done at the same time. You can study while learning about Cryptocurrency or even start learning about Blockchain Technology in the University you are studying. Education is important because it is something that can land us into our preferred job and career. Learning about Cryptocurrency can also be an investment for the long term because you can use it anytime you want and turn it into cash whenever you need it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
In my opinion, investment in Education is better and more important that investment in anything else including bitcoins. There are a number of reasons behind this. When you are educated, you can make use of a number of earning opportunities in different fields. But investing in  a particular field will give you limited scope, what will you do if that field collapses.
Activity: 154
As for me,  it is important to invest with education. Being able to finish your studies is a lifetime achievement, it is an investment wherein no one can take it away from you,  no risk, no bankruptcy and no scammers because it is your own knowledge a valuable possession you could ever have. I am not saying bitcoin is not good, bitcoin is helpful and a great opportunity for us to have also but it is really important to have something you could own for a lifetime.
Pages:
Jump to: