Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 29. (Read 3632 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I will never choose one the question either I like investment in bitcoin or investment in education because we can do that thing together without compromising each one. Investment in education is the great thing to do to have more knowledge in the way we live everyday to have a better job and not to  understemate by other. Investment in bitcoin is such a good thing while we still studying and gaining more knowledge because bitcoin is the trending platform investment today to earn extra money because bitcoin is the future curency and we can used it to have a good future in life.
Nice one. The thing usually is, why choose one when you can simply invest in both. They are equally important since you are investing in the future. Good education will help you get prepared for the future; bitcoin on the other hand can even ease things up for you in the future.

How about finishing studies, having huge capital to start building your dream and then be happy all round. In life, I always believe that every opportunity should always be taken, and as long as you can blend both, since all you have to do anyway is to HODL, and continue with your studies no matter how little you are investing is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
There is no doubt about it education is the best investment.

Let me break it down to you >> At the end of the day what all matters is happiness. Happiness comes with purpose in life. Money does not bring purpose. It only bring a sense of success which is short term. So with BTC you will earn a lot of money but with education you will earn both money and purpose.  KNOWLEDGE is the true power.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.

Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?

Base of this articles which is better investment in future for you?

Share your thoughts about this.

Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.

Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.

Opportunities:

Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make

Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.

And it doesn’t matter if you end up working for yourself or someone else, the education element is an investment that provides the tools necessary for you to move forward and become successful. Every expert, leader and big shot in every industry started by learning the basic skills they needed to get the ball rolling, and the same will be true for you.

The Time of Your Life  

Besides having a great time with new experiences, connections are the first reason your education is a worthwhile investment. Quite often, college years are networking disguised as fun. It may not seem like you’re making professional connections for the future, but it’s not uncommon to reconnect with the people you shared this experience with later on, especially in the age of social networks.

Decision-Making Leverage

Smart decisions are crucial for a business to excel, and getting a good education puts you in a position to make the right professional decisions at the right time. Being educated in your field gives you a sense of accomplishment and confidence, which enable you to make decisions with confidence moving forward.

Career Boost

It goes without saying that an education is a great investment if you plan to work in a career for someone else. Depending on your career choice, a formal education might be a must-have to even get into the field. But even if it isn’t, taking that extra step will get you started higher up the ladder and will help you move up at a faster pace.

Future Security

Security is a word you see come up regularly when speaking about education and employment. Whether you want to go out on your own or work for someone else, that education will be there to break your fall if something goes wrong or doesn’t work out.

If you lose your job or your entrepreneurial attempt falls flat, an education means you get a second chance and it won’t take nearly as long to make it happen. If you think of your career and your financial life like a business, it’s easy to see why an education is the best investment you can make in yourself.

Click here to view source link  http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/news-and-events/why-an-education-is-the-best-investment-you-can-make/

Thank you!  

Wow! That was so long!
Well for me, education is more important than any investments. Of course, it would be great if you have both at the same time. However, if I will choose one, I prefer to invest in education because this investment will never lose or will never steal by any hackers from you. Education is investment until your last breath. You can use your knowledge in so many ways but of course use it for good and not for bad.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
I was working professional, so I will choose the Bitcoin. The people with my age will choose the bitcoin. The people who have a child should choose to inverse in bitcoin as a business and inverse in Education for their children. If you don't have a child, you can inverse in bitcoin and get some profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In Indonesia, the use case is not much different. People want to have Bitcoin as an uncorrelated asset with the possibility of becoming a potentially huge investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is truly a good writing. I like how it expresses how well education is, how important we need them and why we need to invest in education instead.
I agree with you. Education is indeed important. Yes, there are many people out there who are succesful although they didn't have proper education, but it doesn't mean we should neglect education, or just focus in bitcoin and such. We will feel the advantage of education later, we will be easier in doing everything in life, and we may have better opportunity to gain many money. So investing in bitcoin is such a nice idea, but if i need to choose then i will choose education instead because knowledge never die.
Education without doubt is the best investment anyone can have in their lives, This is the reason why every parent even those without any education strive for the children to have the one thing they never had in their entire life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
This is truly a good writing. I like how it expresses how well education is, how important we need them and why we need to invest in education instead.
I agree with you. Education is indeed important. Yes, there are many people out there who are succesful although they didn't have proper education, but it doesn't mean we should neglect education, or just focus in bitcoin and such. We will feel the advantage of education later, we will be easier in doing everything in life, and we may have better opportunity to gain many money. So investing in bitcoin is such a nice idea, but if i need to choose then i will choose education instead because knowledge never die.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.

Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?

Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.

Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.

Opportunities:

Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.

And it doesn’t matter if you end up working for yourself or someone else, the education element is an investment that provides the tools necessary for you to move forward and become successful. Every expert, leader and big shot in every industry started by learning the basic skills they needed to get the ball rolling, and the same will be true for you.

The Time of Your Life  

Besides having a great time with new experiences, connections are the first reason your education is a worthwhile investment. Quite often, college years are networking disguised as fun. It may not seem like you’re making professional connections for the future, but it’s not uncommon to reconnect with the people you shared this experience with later on, especially in the age of social networks.

Decision-Making Leverage

Smart decisions are crucial for a business to excel, and getting a good education puts you in a position to make the right professional decisions at the right time. Being educated in your field gives you a sense of accomplishment and confidence, which enable you to make decisions with confidence moving forward.

Career Boost

It goes without saying that an education is a great investment if you plan to work in a career for someone else. Depending on your career choice, a formal education might be a must-have to even get into the field. But even if it isn’t, taking that extra step will get you started higher up the ladder and will help you move up at a faster pace.

Future Security

Security is a word you see come up regularly when speaking about education and employment. Whether you want to go out on your own or work for someone else, that education will be there to break your fall if something goes wrong or doesn’t work out.

If you lose your job or your entrepreneurial attempt falls flat, an education means you get a second chance and it won’t take nearly as long to make it happen. If you think of your career and your financial life like a business, it’s easy to see why an education is the best investment you can make in yourself.

Click here to view source link  http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/news-and-events/why-an-education-is-the-best-investment-you-can-make/

Thank you!  

Investing in both bitcoin and education is a best thing but I think investing in the latter is the most needed. Education is a long term investment for me because exerting time, work, and efforts in here will paid it someday. We know that acquiring education now is a must in finding and applying for jobs because in that we are able to learn many aspects of subjects and life lessons that we need to apply in jobs and in real life. So I think investing in education is more approriate than in bitcoin although we get a chance to earn in here.
Activity: 127
For me investment in education is the best, because it is your wealth and you can use your education in finding a job. Yes we can say that we can earn more in bitcoin but what if someday bitcoin will gone? Where you will get your daily needs? Education is with you forever and you can use it forever to find a job.
Activity: 30
For me investment in bitcoin vs investment in Education is definitely same but the distinction between investment in bitcoin and education because you cannot earn all knowledge in school and for sure bitcoin mining never been discussed in school. You can invest in bitcoin as long as you can but not in school, you can invest your time in school but not educated people are not been successful maybe some but when you invest your time to bitcoin surely you will earn but I'm not saying don't study invest your time to school but invest more time in bitcoin
Activity: 210
Investment in education is so very important for all people, education in the fuel of our entire life educations brings us to uncomplicated ways of life. Investment in education can we considered to be unlimited wealth and it gives us the greatest possibilities to steps along tje roads of our success. Without education our whole life will become useless and worthless because as I said before, "Education is the fuel of our life".
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Opportunities:

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

The Time of Your Life  

Decision-Making Leverage

Career Boost

Future Security

Thank you!  

Very big article, don’t have much time to read all your post. In short I would like to say that both are for a bright future. Bitcoin is a source of making more and more money in short time and education is to know things better and to have respectable life in a community. Without education we cannot step with society well and without money we cannot survive.

For me education is very important in every people because education we can control our attitude and we think if bad or good and we have many things to know in our life because of education and education is very important because in that way we have a chance to get opportunity to work a good company while bitcoin is good also because we can earn a money but its risky.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

Opportunities:

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

The Time of Your Life  

Decision-Making Leverage

Career Boost

Future Security

Thank you!  

Very big article, don’t have much time to read all your post. In short I would like to say that both are for a bright future. Bitcoin is a source of making more and more money in short time and education is to know things better and to have respectable life in a community. Without education we cannot step with society well and without money we cannot survive.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
For sure im not a student,so what i will choose is investments in not only bitcoin but cryptocurrency since i have some altcoins in my folio but ofcourse bitcoin has a big bag on them.

But i support education too because without knowledge without power,and both of that is needed to be a successful bitcoiner
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Education is important so it should go first. My parets would even tell me that its a treasure that no one can steal unlike any other wealth and investment, someone can steal it. However, its a case to case basis, there are people who lives in the poverty line and has no chance to study more. But if they strive to get out of that line and they suddenly find out about bitcoin, they are lucky.
Yeah absolutely education should go first, because when we're young age our parents always told and always remind us the importance of education to a person  life to become successful someday but  sad to say that sometimes it's  opposite those who were not successful enough in attaining higher education, are become successful financially compared to those who earned  degree, it simply because there's no perfect science in getting  rich it is  a common sense and sometimes luck. like bitcoin who would know that it goes these far those trust it  are lucky.
Investment in Bitcoin and investment in education both are equally good and we should proceed for the adoption of both and not just one because living in this modern world is not possible without education and the crypto world because the other sources will take your wealth free of cost as tax. Investment in Bitcoin needs your knowledge and education so first we should invest in education in order to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
education should be above everything else! everyone should keep that in mind... education will never be faded nor fluctuate it dont have volatility and cannot be affected in any negative news. it is with you and nothing can hack nor take it from you.
Activity: 65
Investment in education is really the wise choice rather than prioritizing bitcoin. I read a topic somewhere in politics and society saying that education nowadays is not important anymore, because there are people that have bachelor degree but their job is not what they finished from their studies and then the OP promoted the cryptocurrency is best choice than spending the time in education.
Although bitcoin or the crypto currency is helping our financial matter, still this is not enough to neglect education, because in the end, a person with education has always the first choice of every opportunity.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
Investment in education and investment in bitcoin are both fruitful.There should be no end to education,so invest in.And every step requires money, so to find the right way to earn money.But that is the best medium Bitcoin Where to earn easily by legalization.
What a beautiful resemblance you just shared here. Definitely for human race, education is compulsory and mandatory thing that makes them human. Likewise it is so important for a person to get into bitcoins world and invest money in there. This will absolutely increases your wealth status and you would be making huge money for your living. Your living standard would be enhanced as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Education is the best investment one can get. Every thing in life is not about the money even though it is important to have it. It is good to be informed and educated no body can take that from you but when you invest in bitcoin you can lost your investment because of its volatility. When you have money and you are educated you will act, think  and behave differently from a rich illiterate. Education sharpens who we are and no investment is better than that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Well i think the OP covered everything here. But really for me, the question of education versus Bitcoin really rests on where you put value in. If you value money nd investments then drop out of highschool and pursue crypto currencies full time, if you value a diploma then go for college. Both gives you an income, and both needs a level of education to actually be proficient. Now the question is, what do you value?
Pages:
Jump to: