Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1412 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
May 24, 2017, 03:12:22 AM
Make a good decision in investing, choosing a coin that has been reliably tough. It is up to how strong the ownership is until the price really reaches the top.
DGB is likely to increase in the coming months ..

link info
https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 23, 2017, 09:38:39 PM
all into monero (XMR)
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
May 23, 2017, 08:19:08 PM
Hello John430,

The sum of $50K is fairly substantial sum of money and well invested could generate a tidy sum. I don't know your financial circumstances whether this $50K is a tiny percentage of a trust fund that you own or is all the capital you have.  I thinks its important to diversify even if this is a trivial sum for you.

My advice is as follows
1. Build a diversified portfolio of at least 8-10 cryptos with this capital
2. Invest in a mix of established and junior coins with aggressive upside

Core positions: BTC, ETH
Tier 2 names: NEM, Monero, LTC (names from the top 10 coinmarketcap with established histories)
Junior Coins: LBC, XCP, FCT, ABY, MUSIC, GRC

3. Be wary of buying coins immediately after they have appreciated 300% to 500%, the risk of loss increases after a parabolic spike. Also please be aware market cap is not infallible some of the ICO coins may have a large market cap, but they may be distorted by investor hype and bubble mania even though there is no real product. 

Activity: 159
Merit: 11
World Mobile Coin
May 23, 2017, 02:27:12 PM
Hello fellow traders! Wink
It happened that I have a large sum of money (about 50k$) which I am planning to invest into a promising cryptocurrency. I have time to wait, I just need its cost to grow at a good rate. I was thinking about investing into Emercoin, as I  have studied them and found that its cost has grown substantially since its launch and there is a number of projects that they are working on, that would increase the price further.
Could you give me your opinion, and if its negative, give me a hint on what better currency I should invest my funds in.
Thanks!

50K? Why not BTC? or ETH?. IMO it's better to find a 'strong' cryptocurrency. BTW all the best with your investment.  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 23, 2017, 01:09:04 PM
I haven't heard about Emercoin before so can't give you any suggestion regarding it but there are few things you have to consider before investing in any alt project. Like you shouldn't invest in something that is already in peak price, wait for some correction to buy cheaper. Also you should patiently hold your coins when there is some price correction, you will not make any loss if you don't sell in panic during such dumps.

What I am holding right now are.. LISK, PIVX, GBYTE, ETC and LUN.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 23, 2017, 12:03:18 PM
It happened that I have a large sum of money (about 50k$) which I am planning to invest into a promising cryptocurrency. I have time to wait, I just need its cost to grow at a good rate. I was thinking about investing into Emercoin, as I  have studied them and found that its cost has grown substantially since its launch and there is a number of projects that they are working on, that would increase the price further.
Could you give me your opinion, and if its negative, give me a hint on what better currency I should invest my funds in.
Thanks!

There a lot of promising coins so it is good that you read what you are foreseeing. But for i would suggest dogecoin for a long time investment, i am not affiliated with them but i am just an observer. I noticed it has not increased but it is one of the oldest and still trusted altcoins out there. But you gotta really wait for a long time as it's fame has faded or even yet to become familiar. Ethereum also is the current bloomer and there is still time to invest as it is increasing in high rates.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 23, 2017, 09:39:07 AM
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: