Pages:
Author

Topic: investment in tokens of a start-up ICO - page 2. (Read 239 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
October 24, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
Move this thread to the Altcoin Section or the Beginners and Help.
There is no place for ICO/tokens in the Bitcoin section.
Just find the "move" button in the bottom left corner, and choose the right section.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
October 24, 2018, 08:06:41 AM
There are many factors to consider when selecting an ICO or start up to invest it. The highlights for me are;
The team
The product
The process

The team is a broad bunch which includes devs, decision makers, analysts and also partnership. Credibility, experience, and if possible a proven track record are qualities I look for.

The product; is the idea or technology. Usefulness, uniqueness applications and necessity is what I look for.

The process; this includes everything from when the idea was thought of till infinity (every project needs to be forward thinking always with constant future goals)
It includes, websites, relations with investors, communication and how the team responds to hiccups and setbacks.

ICO investments, is a risky undertaking and never venture in if you are not convinced beyond reasonable doubt, for even then it's still a gamble
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
I see you are a beginner, you should be able to start posting on help & beginners to learn more about this forum.
But it's not bad to ask that question and here I will try to answer it. To determine which ICO is good for investing from the beginning the main factor that must be considered is to see whether the project is real or not, and then usually I always consider all the factors that I think can make the project a success starting from the project objectives (including vision and mission), then the team members' activeness and experience, partners and finally we must be able to predict feedback from the public and investors for the project. By doing that we can determine which ICO is good to invest from scratch or not.
You can try it, but sorry sometimes everything is not directly proportional to what we have examined.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 06:49:47 AM
Hi everyone

The investment in tokens of a start-up ICO is certainly associated with high opportunities and risks. For a scientific paper I need information about the criteria of an ICO that are relevant for the investor. My primary concern is to find out what are the success factors for an ICO.

If you have bought tokens of an ICO in the past then I would like to know which criterion or motive was decisive for the purchase.
a) Was it, for example, the innovative business idea with a great product or a great service?
b) Or was it the prospect of price gains?
d) Did you convince the management or the brand?
e) Did you want to support a meaningful project in your opinion?
f) Did you want to gain experience by investing in an ICO?

I look forward to your answers

Greets
Stefan
Pages:
Jump to: