Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment involves being realistic, doesn't it ? - page 5. (Read 537 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think your investment decisions should be based on your thesis for investing in the project unless new information comes to light that changes everything. The problem with a lot of retailers is that they invested all their funds into crypto thinking it is a get-rich scheme but when the price goes south they panic and dump their tokens, if you have funds set aside to take care of your need for like a year or you have a job to take care of your immediate need, your decision making would be better instead of going in and out of the market everything. Bitcoin moved from $3k to $69k, this is what people see forgetting the price dumped several times during this move.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
The truth is that the more often you buy/sell, the less profit you make in the end. It has long been a well-known fact that speculators will never make as much profit as long-term holders can, so the more often you enter the market, the more risk you expose yourself to. The greater the risk, the more likely you are to make a mistake and lose money. In altcoins, making a mistake is easy, which is why many short-term strategies almost always end up in the negative yield zone.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Over the past few weeks, all cryptocurrency prices have gone through a new round of ups and downs. As always, the altcoin prices have followed Bitcoin price's fluctuation closely and as of today, all prices have dropped: Bitcoin price now is $27,000, ETH $1,700 , BNB $310 and other new altcoin like ARB at $1.14. I know that volatility like this is quite normal and for most long term crypto holders, this means no big deal. However, for those short-term players, they would definitely have sold a lot of them when they reached a relative high and if the prices continue to drop, they will probably buy a lot and wait for the next ATH. Too realistic, huh ? Yes. I have come to understand that no matter how you seem to be loyal to one particular cryptocurrency, as long as there seems to be a huge profit, you will sell to gain profit instead of holding a pipe dream. I have no judgement here and try to tell the truth. Personally, if I had that chance to cash for profits, I would do the same. What about you ?

Pages:
Jump to: