Pages:
Author

Topic: investment mode of btc is best or currency mode??? - page 5. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
A trend has been started that bitcoin is now used only for raising income by buying and selling it but we are ignoring its most important fact that it was created to be used as currency and if it can be used as the currency it would really help community to enjoy its eases and regions who are accepting btc must have to start it as currency this will automatically boost user no's as well a prices,

That's the fact, bitcoin has been used before as currency and we all know where it all started and on where it became popular. But today bitcoin has been known as the best investment, people mostly think that if we'll buy bitcoin and just wait for it to increase, you'll earn. When people talks about bitcoin the words that we are earning is "investment" and not currency.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
But thanks to that people buying it for trade or even to hold bitcoin could increase his price and population around the world, so it is worth to do that.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
A trend has been started that bitcoin is now used only for raising income by buying and selling it but we are ignoring its most important fact that it was created to be used as currency and if it can be used as the currency it would really help community to enjoy its eases and regions who are accepting btc must have to start it as currency this will automatically boost user no's as well a prices,
If we do tried out to read up again the whitepaper of bitcoin then we would really able to see that bitcoin is created for the sole of innovative new way payment system and investment mode is just a plus which lots of people do really treat it special because of the benefits that it gives to humankind. Currency mode or investment mode no matter which way we do treat it we should be thankful that it has being created but i do strongly believe that most people do see about bitcoin is on investment side because btc does really give huge profits overtime thats why it becomes popular.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Yeah may be it’s our greed that is restricting the proper use of the bitcoin in first place. Whatever we need is to gain more money out of it and we don’t even look forward to development that is needed by the blockchain technology or bitcoin itself. If this continues then at the final conclusion it may become just store value or more or less just asset and nothing else. The asset which is traded in stocks for money pot.

May be we are also not wrong after all because bitcoin is getting slower in the transactions as we are going through the time and increased network difficulty. So why would anyone want currency like that. May be it will take time to adopt to faster version then we can try it out as currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Right now bitcoin is used mostly as an investment, while bitcoin was created to be a currency we cannot make people use bitcoin as we want, that is the whole point of bitcoin to have a currency that you own completely and can use as you fell like it, so if people want to use it as an investment let them.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is definitely a currency and it will remain the same. However, the outlook of the people associated with bitcoin has changed from being a currency to a profit generator. But I don't blame anyone for that. Because the investors are the asset of bitcoin who believes in it and due to the increasing interest from investors worldwide, bitcoin price is touching the sky every single day.

I am also an investors of bitcoin. So I use it as an investment asset instead of a currency. I don't spend my bitcoins for buying something. My salary is there to take care of such expenditure. But bitcoin has opened up a new world of investment which can generate profits which no other real-world investment can do. So bitcoin is a pure investment for me.

I honestly think the only reason they are saying it is an investment or store of value right now is because the technology isn't developed enough to the point that transactions will be essentially free because the devs need to implement Lightning Network and stuff and then they will say "oh, BTC is back to being a currency again!". LOL

Just admit it, the other coins available are catching up to the technology of Bitcoin and there is not enough development which is why more people are considering BTC as a investment instead of a currency, which is really  shame because it is supposed to be a currency first and value second just like gold and instead it is the opposite.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is definitely a currency and it will remain the same. However, the outlook of the people associated with bitcoin has changed from being a currency to a profit generator. But I don't blame anyone for that. Because the investors are the asset of bitcoin who believes in it and due to the increasing interest from investors worldwide, bitcoin price is touching the sky every single day.

I am also an investors of bitcoin. So I use it as an investment asset instead of a currency. I don't spend my bitcoins for buying something. My salary is there to take care of such expenditure. But bitcoin has opened up a new world of investment which can generate profits which no other real-world investment can do. So bitcoin is a pure investment for me.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

The price of something goes up if it's desired, and has a certain set of properties that make it a good long term holding.

Bitcoin first needs to be a store of value, a currency is the next step after that, and thus far we are still in the store of value process. We need to defeat gold as store of value. Daily usage of BTC will come with lightning networks. We don't need to do anything other than keep developing the technology and people will freely choose to use it as a currency, until then it's just digital gold.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: