Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment poll - page 3. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 31, 2021, 03:03:20 AM
Dear Members, I am planning to invest $1000 to buy few risky coins with a good possibility to grow. From your perspective, which of the above coins have better potential to grow. Would you split $200 between each of the coins or rather buy 1-2 projects? You may vote for few projects. Thanks
From what I can see, all the choices you give are not at all good so I don't dare to give any recommendations on it unless there are good coins that don't fall into the category of memes, because all those choices are meme coins which I myself do not dare to enter into it.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 31, 2021, 02:41:51 AM
Dear Members, I am planning to invest $1000 to buy few risky coins with a good possibility to grow. From your perspective, which of the above coins have better potential to grow. Would you split $200 between each of the coins or rather buy 1-2 projects? You may vote for few projects. Thanks

Well none of these in my interests tho, it's very risky to invest huge amount of money to those coins but it's acceptable if u have a lot money to spend and invest to those 3 of 5. Use your money wisely if there's already good coins with good potential (not a meme one  Cheesy), why not ?  
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 31, 2021, 02:39:30 AM
My suggestion if you want to risk your money to invest on hype coins like those coins on your polls, don't do it with a coin that already have thousand percent growth before and already listed on exchanges, but you can looking for new hype coins which is really new and not listing on any exchanges yet or just listed on small exchange. I will recommended luffy inu and kishimoto inu because they are on hype right now and their community is growing quite big.

Disclaimer : this is just my personal suggestion, investing on hype coins is so dangerous, your chance to get profits is just 10%. Do it with your own risk
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009
October 31, 2021, 02:33:33 AM
I see your list was pump in the last few days right? Actually I don't want to invest on those coins for a long term, maybe I could go along with the hype and have some profit but I really doubt on those coins if you are planning to hold it for long term since there is no specific use of that coin and where you can use those coins.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
October 30, 2021, 11:15:39 PM
Personally I vote for none of them. I can't say that I am a conservative investor and I also invest in something risky sometimes, but I think that meme coins are the worst choice. I am not sure if they are not scams as there are many scam projects that launch their own meme coins using hype in this sphere, but I think that people don't really believe now in meme coins apart from shiba and dogecoin, so I would rather you chose something with a real use-case.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
October 30, 2021, 11:06:05 PM
With the amount of money you are about to invest, it's not recommended to invest in those coins because those are one of the most dangerous coins to invest because they don't have any product to offer. They just simply rely on tweets and recommendations from influencers and if you invested late, expect to totally lose your capital. I think if you don't really care about your money and you just really wanted to play with it then go ahead and just diversify it with 2 coins and don't rush to invest just wait for the good recommendation perhaps they can give you some idea on where to invest your money.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 30, 2021, 06:21:14 PM
totally agree with you, I hold few solid coins but looking at insane grow of some shit coins thinking to gamble a bit.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
October 30, 2021, 06:12:03 PM
frankly, all of the things you mentioned in the list are unpromising projects for me. It may make money in the short term, but I can't even say anything about it. Because while dog coins can make the nation millionaires overnight, they also cause the people they make millionaires to go bankrupt overnight. For this reason, I prefer none of these. There are dozens of cryptocurrencies and projects in the market, both with a solid team and already proven themselves, waiting to explode.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 30, 2021, 05:32:44 PM

Pages:
Jump to: