Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment strategy in ICO that can increase profits in x64 - page 2. (Read 474 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 0
"In the investment of ICO project, I don’t have any special strategy.I just follow one
strategy that, buy ICO’s and hold the best coins and add more when the price goes
down.
"
Activity: 182
It seems a good strategy. Hope it goes well. But a good project idea, market experience and how strong the project is fundamentally is very much important to make profit from it.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
Yeah I also believe in this kind of strategy.If we have the right investment strategy to choose the right coin in the right time, it may gives you that kind of profits. As noted, it will take longer time and you must be more and more big patient. But, we must be careful in choosing the right coins to get this kind of profits.
Activity: 32
This is really good idea but all you need that is creating new strategy which will save you from loss and risk based on this reinvestment in ICO is also same because it is risky.
Activity: 32
Don’t need any specific strategy. You only need to choose a good project then you can earn profit easily. Because profits are depends on quality project.
Activity: 252
This depends from people to people. Some goes with their instincts, some see the demand it has in the market among the people while some see the quality of the project and sees if it will be worth it in the long run.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
Dear forum members, what investment strategy to ICO you practice? Sell when you get x2 or expect more growth, such as X10? Previously, I invested in ICO and waited for a long 1-2 years to get a big profit, for example X10. Now I have chosen a different strategy. I invest in ICO, then wait 1-3 months and if the project yields x2, then I immediately sell the coins and put them in a new project, which also do not wait long, and sell coins with the growth in x2, thus my profit in nearly a year in a falling market has increased 16 times and I expect that by the end of the year will increase the portfolio up to 64 times. How do you like this strategy? Respond! Write how you do? And what do you think about this strategy?
Reinvestment is nothing new. But this is a risky strategy, the default ICO you invest all the success. But the market is constantly going lower than when you just invested. Then how can you reinvest when you are not profitable. And you will be stuck just like the market now
Activity: 42
The best way will be to see the project and see if it is unique or not. Analyze and ponder on the idea to see if it will be there in the long run or not.
Activity: 202
I prefer holding the tokens for short period of time and get at least twice the amount I have invested and later reinvest the money on some other ICO that I find to be promising. But, their is a pull back of falling for bad ICOs which can actually cause a good amount of loss if not analyzed properly before investing.
brand new
Activity: 0
It’s not that easy to do. I think mostly it depends on a good project and also your experience. I don’t know it will work like that or not how you explain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Dear forum members, what investment strategy to ICO you practice? Sell when you get x2 or expect more growth, such as X10? Previously, I invested in ICO and waited for a long 1-2 years to get a big profit, for example X10. Now I have chosen a different strategy. I invest in ICO, then wait 1-3 months and if the project yields x2, then I immediately sell the coins and put them in a new project, which also do not wait long, and sell coins with the growth in x2, thus my profit in nearly a year in a falling market has increased 16 times and I expect that by the end of the year will increase the portfolio up to 64 times. How do you like this strategy? Respond! Write how you do? And what do you think about this strategy?
Take profit and reinvesting into a new project is a good strategy, but I just want to remind you that every investment made in ICO projects  is the same as taking risks, I think you also need to create a strategy to overcome the bad possibilities
As a holder, I think I don't have a specific strategy to invest in ICOs, I only have a target for the price and how long I hold, and that can change "depends on the progress of the project"
right re investing is the best way in this kind of market now,we have no assurance in newly created coins/tokens from ico that good to hold instead more of them are dying each day thats why for me buying and selling of those is much better than holding unless you will get the top coins for holding
copper member
Activity: 196
Now it is very dangerous to invest money in ICO , 55% have not collected almost anything. A lot of scammers + prices after the listing make - 5-10x, which is also not happy. If you liked ICO , I would advise you to buy tokens after the listing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
I am dam sure there is nothing like this gonna happen ever again. I mean there is no ICO which can literally give you X64 profits mate, I wont believe it unless and until I see it with my own eyes.

These kind of ICO's are no longer exists and there is only few % of chance that you will see anything like that in the time to come. Expecting from the ICO's is okay but how much to expect is big question and it does depend on many factors per se.

I would say if ICO's even give you double than what you invested then also you should take that and be happy with it.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
It is a good strategy provided you pick good ICOs in the market. What I do is, I invest in good ICOs and hold long term so that the project can mature, this way I have time in my hands to get other work done.
Activity: 163
in investing in the world of cryptocurrency we must be able to choose a good strategy in order to get a big profit. we know that investing in cryptocurrency is not an easy thing. we must be able to analyze and read the market well. that way we will be able to choose the right time to buy and sell the coins.
Activity: 31
That is not really a foolproof strategy according to me as you haven't really explained how you have managed to avoid the fraudulent ICOs that all the community is falling for. The newcomers often complaint that they are losing a lot of money because of the ICOs that are just scams. I agree that making such small investments can bring a lot of profit but there remains a high risk due to the current situation of ICO market.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Yet most of the current ICO's have fallen below the offering price.
So I think you're overly optimistic because the whole market is not doing well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

if I invest in ico and get x2 in 1 month - 3 months i will sell 50% of my assets, because it is quite profitable and ROI. and if the coin / token has good potential, i will hold for long-term or i will use the remaining 50% of my assets for daily trading
Activity: 84
Calculate your risk and assess the idea of the company, use telegram to your advantage
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
investing in ico is one of the profitable investment. if we can choose the good ico then we will get the legit ico. it all depends on how we can choose ico well. by following legit ico, the results will also be satisfying. but if we can't choose well then we can get a scam ico.
Pages:
Jump to: