Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency - page 15. (Read 3224 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes because im sure they believe in cryptocurrency that in the future it will go back to its high price and recover its losses and when that time comes investors will have a big profit.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Invest specially when bear season comes on! Do not panic in your investment since cryptocurrency investment is worth at all. We can set our dividends when our investment reach and we can cut our loss when there is a crash. But we don't need to stop and just walk with your coins.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
correct . more and more investors are enlivening the krypto market
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
However the big bosses now in cryptocurrency investment are laying low. Selling their BTC holdings for now after seeing market price still did not recover. I guess they will just go back when market price for bitcoin will going to recover. In this way maybe more or less few months for now we could see a good bumps on BTC market price. However for the small scale investment it would be good to start investing now since btc market price is not that expensive compared to last month market price for BTC.
Activity: 98
Investors continue to invest in e-money as the money market is not cooling down and brings many benefits to investors in a short time and there are many fluctuations that make investors more active.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Even if the market is very low down at this moment but there are still investors who are continuing to invest in crypto, it is because these investors are not afraid to the status of the market , but they are really trusting cryptocurrency to have their investments be profitable in the near future , so they are confident things will just go fine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I'd still think it is true now as to when the post was made. Even when the market is down, more and more investors keeps buying ng coins since the coins themselves are cheap. Now we have other newbie investors that pull out at a loss, which i think is a bad move and that will just make the maket that much worse.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
The desire to short-term account and then fund the other project is the common desire of investors to eat. That brings some benefit in the present time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
    We all know that cryptocurrency is the best field of investing nowadays. It gives more profit to all who invest that's why investors are keep on investing no matter what happened to the market. Actually they take advantage of the current market situation to gain more and more profit in the future.
The market of cryptocurrencies is probably one of the most volatile markets in the whole world and while the profits can be incredible and there are many stories in the forum about people getting profits out of this market that does not mean this is the best market to invest, this is the best market if what you care about the most is to get profits fast despite the risks, but there are many investors out there that are already happy with the amount of capital they have and they do not want to invest in something so risky so for them this market is not the ideal one.
Activity: 65
I want to make a correction. people want to invest in crypto money. I'm afraid to invest right now. but I also want to invest. these two are different things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The Millennium generation of the United States, the investment in the crypto currency is selected rather than the traditional stock investment. I saw an article that says that but I forgot  the information's source. It is very impressive that the youngest generation in the US, the most severely legal, is selected as the primary investment destination to crypto currency. Of course, I am also transferring part of the funds from equity investment to the crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The investor continue investing in Crypto currency due to the huge potential of it. Since the launched of this trendy Crypto, it offers a lot of advantages financially. It ensure the investor of big amount of return investment. It grows very significant, the number of users and investor always increases. Most of them will not let this opportunity go, therefore they put much a lot of their money here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Until now, many investors have invested their money in cyrpto currency, because cryptos are new and have put forward a digital revolutionary idea, a society without cash that is not bound by government rules and regulations. they are a large investment asset and can help get a profit in a short time or long term. Crypto currency can be used throughout the world with a lot of convenience compared to using cash
Activity: 126
Many people still expect the electronic money market, but now the market will never recover as high as 2017, but every expectation, someday the market will have miracles and return to normal prices. Coins will rise
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
   We all know that cryptocurrency is the best field of investing nowadays. It gives more profit to all who invest that's why investors are keep on investing no matter what happened to the market. Actually they take advantage of the current market situation to gain more and more profit in the future.
I agree.Cryptocurrency gives us more profit more than the amount of our monthly salary that's why most of us here prefer to focus on cryptocurrency than our regular jobs.And even if the market is currently bad,those who believe that crypto has still a bright future continue to invest in it.

You are both right and probably you know what I'm going to say, but nevertheless I'll say it because people of different level of awareness read this forum nowadays. From your posts it may look like investing in any cryptocurrency is a good decision while in reality only a few of them worth investing. I suggest to spend at least several days researching the subject before making a decision. I suggest to consider investing in the cryptos which exist more than a year, so that you could gather plenty of info on them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
of course, although today many ICOs are ending with fraud. but it turns out that investors are not reduced and they continue to invest in the crypto world and continue to invest in crypto currency.
this is a very good thing for the advancement of crypto currency in the future
Many ICOs are available in the market so some projects are scam because they are all not reach the softcap so they decide to closed. But we only responsible our investment so blindly invest in ICOs surely it will failed in future. I have a few crypto but my secret of investment is promising platform not a profitable platform.

Providing concrete evidence to potential investors about the health of publishing their own cryptocurrency at the ICO, providing the ability to mine currencies to attract new users and provide networks with the maximum resources needed to process transactions.
Activity: 28
The coins allow the transactions to be made through various things.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
can you see prices on the market today? the price is falling, I am sure that investors are waiting for this moment, because if prices recover then they will benefit from their investment
They are now riding the market opportunity that gives them a high possible profit in the future and hopefully it will happen because I am the one of them who invested on crypto long time ago and even now. I personally like to invest more but I only invested the amount that I can afford because I have a family.
Activity: 140
Well, expect and continue investing in them, Cypto will give you a pretty high return
Pages:
Jump to: