Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors have increased or decreased due to red market? - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think Investors pushed the prices down which caused the ‚bear market‘. Singe the prices are going up there are old and new Investors taking fresh Profits. I believe Investors increased in the number. Now it‘s all about the technique which is steadily developed and about FOMO - people who are willing to buy above the Current prices. I am sure that we are still at the beginning.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Most investors just wait in these bearish market conditions because they don't want to hurt themselves too quickly in investing, people don't go away forever but they will buy at very low prices like yesterday and now after pumping over $ 7k more long-term is one of the best strategies, rarely do we get prices like this, don't regret later by not taking advantage of every opportunity, many people wait, if it's time for the bullish market we will see large funds to enter simultaneously. Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Based on media coverage, we actually have more institutional funds entering the blockchain now. However, like the traditional system, most of these entry seems to be fiat-based and off-the-books.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Bear markets do produce panic, stress, confusion and may be exit from the market of the average investors but all these will come back soon when they see thriving bulls and they will fomo in to ride the wave resulting in even more pumps.

If in the big investors term who buy or invest in stocks are those that actually enter in the bear market because it is where you get everything for lesser price and sell it during the high time. And then the general people enter during the high and sell it in the loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? I do see even new ICOs with best projects and who are listed on exchanges have not seen a minimum profits. Your opinions?
Yes, I see clearly that in recent months many investors have retreated with their disappointment, even though in August-September prices began to change, and price increases began to improve, and I see that now some of my friends have started investing, no need anymore doubt, because prices go up little by little.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Bear markets do produce panic, stress, confusion and may be exit from the market of the average investors but all these will come back soon when they see thriving bulls and they will fomo in to ride the wave resulting in even more pumps.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Well investors are taking their time to invest on profitable coins that can possibly pump in the market so they eo not care if the market is down as they take their time to choose the project that they can out their money in to make multiple profits, specially right now that their is some altcoins that are making more than a 100%.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? Your opinions?
I don't think it's the question of investors increasing or decreasing rather the confidence of investors has waned or remains strong despite the market being red for a long period. My take is that the bearish condition has not adversely affected the number of investors so much and the confidence level of remains strong because a lot of people are looking forward to the market recovery no matter the situation at present.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? I do see even new ICOs with best projects and who are listed on exchanges have not seen a minimum profits. Your opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: