Pages:
Author

Topic: INVESTORS/ I am looking for investors to develop an exchange platform XTIP - page 2. (Read 521 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Let's try to raise 100 BTC.
Time: 6 months
Interest: 30%

0xe2d85680DBFEc11527d1B34e0048E24e7fD986E8
Shit!
Newbie registered few days ago, asking for 100 BTC.
I mean what is there not to trust.
He wants 100 BTC but posting Ethereum address
He wants to change his world and get rich  Undecided
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Do not enter this forum, because I finance projects myself, if you are interested in investing, I can confirm my identity, and you can also learn more about me.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

I offer all possible guarantees, my identity, passport, I can sign contracts as a payment commitment, I accept video calls to corroborate my identity, so I also leave a link of my development company that I have in Brazil and Mexico www.ideappsbr.com, I am new in this community and I hope to have your support to finish the project.

This forum has been in existence since the start of Bitcoin and yet all this time you did not join the forum here when you are starting a crypto project back 2013 now you want people here to invest millions of dollars for your project, we have tons of Exchange based project that are now dead some even managed by reputable people in Crypto, it's not easy to come here and say you want our money.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Yes, you are interested in contributing, I could provide you with personal information and confirm that I am not a false user, so I would give you all the guarantees, on the web you would find me in many business articles

How about you confirm to me you are not a false user?  Send me a PM - I will keep everything confidential based on ten years of trust here.

I can then confirm you are who you say you are, and your identity is safe.
I am new in this community and I hope to have your support to finish the project.

You're off to a great start.  First post trying to raise a million dollars.  How much time have you put into this project (in mins)?

We have been working since 2013, you can check on my page www.ideappsbr.com

Your website was only registered 15 months ago tjough? Surely if you've been around that long you'd use an older url to make yourself look more dedicated. Also do you own xtip.com as I see its registered?
Yes, you are interested in contributing, I could provide you with personal information and confirm that I am not a false user, so I would give you all the guarantees, on the web you would find me in many business articles
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I am new in this community and I hope to have your support to finish the project.

You're off to a great start.  First post trying to raise a million dollars.  How much time have you put into this project (in mins)?

Your website was only registered 15 months ago tjough? Surely if you've been around that long you'd use an older url to make yourself look more dedicated. Also do you own xtip.com as I see its registered?

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I mean a link to your git repo, work on previous projects and a prototype wouldn't go amis if you're actually after investors in your exchange platform...? I also doubt an ai would have the cognition to make a new coin so the definition of that would be interesting (will it just clone preexisting coins)?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

What is the XTIP project?

It is a platform that has its application for IOS / Android, within this application users can make purchases of products and services, in turn users will have the ability to send and receive money between members of the community quickly and efficiently , Xtip will have within its platform its own token known as XTIP, which will be a transfer and payment currency.
Our platform will give the opportunity to create other ICOs, easily under artificial intelligence technology, so many people who have the requirements and validations can easily create their tokens.
Within the application, you will have the option to finance other projects that the XTIP team considers suitable to raise funds, having the investments granted to them safely and safely.
The project is already advanced and we need liquidity to invest more money in development, marketing, company start-up and everything that is required.
For what I request investment in my project, I can receive in BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, or also if it were your will I would appreciate your donations.

Let's try to raise 100 BTC.
Time: 6 months
Interest: 30%

I offer all possible guarantees, my identity, passport, I can sign contracts as a payment commitment, I accept video calls to corroborate my identity, so I also leave a link of my development company that I have in Brazil and Mexico www.ideappsbr.com, I am new in this community and I hope to have your support to finish the project.
Pages:
Jump to: