Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors need to know about charts reading too - page 2. (Read 151 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Not bad at all if you want to spend your time reading and analyzing the price chart, and using this tool for charting and proper candlestick pattern which is much better.

But if you're a long-term investor, you don't need to do this, all you have to do is set and aim for profit, once your profit were there, that is the right time to sell your crypto asset and have your profit.  I believed that long-term investment, it's stress-free.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
As an investor you can get away without looking at charts (especially if you goal is just to accumulate - which it is for some).

To not buy the top or know when to sell then you'll obviously be more accurate if you couple in some basic TA - but make sure you can backtest it too. This might become more like swing trading though.

Activity: 233
Merit: 12
I always thought that reading crypto charts should be for traders only but I was wrong all along, knowing more about candles and other stuffs about charts can tell you when to actually sell your coins for profits and also when to buy back, it will also safe you from buying at the top, i made this post here because many newbies always find their way to this thread first, after learning about crypto and wallets make sure you start looking into charts reading or even crypto trading, its for your own good.
Pages:
Jump to: