Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors! What do you Invest in? The project or The token - page 4. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The project of course, this is the only way to make a lot of money and help good projects to develop. And all my investments are for long term, at least 2-3 years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
When investing it is a good idea to check the roadmap. You will find basic information there when the team is planning certain achievements and if most of the action will take place in 2019-2020 for example you should be patient and wait it out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Hi Everybody here.

I have seen many investors complain here and on telegram about the token price going down after ICOs as soon as the token hit an exchange, even when the actual project they invested in hasn't be release. Investing in project mean you are interested in the project and you want to be part of it. So It will important that investor should at least give the project sometime to succeed before complaining about the token price. 3 years to 5 years is not too much for an investor to give a project to succeed.  Even Bitcoin as project itself during its 10 years has seen many ups and downs, only the true investors that believes in the bitcoin project are as successful  as bitcoin  today.

That is why i want to ask investors here. What they really invest in? The Project or The token.  I will like everyone opinion here and i will like to learn from you guys also.
Pages:
Jump to: