Pages:
Author

Topic: Invoices through Crypto - page 2. (Read 183 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
August 09, 2023, 12:01:20 PM
Usually, sometimes we need to get payment from someone and need to send him the Invoices. For fiat, we do have some E-invoices but i didn't know about any site which may generate crypto invoices. Recently i came across a site invoicetop Create Crypto Invoices Easily With Invoicetop where we can generate crypto invoices. By the way, I didn't try it yet.

However, the good thing about this site is that there is no KYC but the drawback to using it is that they will charge a 1% fee.
Does anyone know a site where they don't charge any fee  Huh

I see no point at all using invoices in crypto.

All blockchain transactions are open and you can see all of them for free. Why would you pay 1% to see the transaction in the blockchain?

Some block explorers like blockchair even have a buttom called invoice  which is basically the pdf version of the transaction

Something like this
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/c2b5eea3e485a284ed9c7fad814e69fa6f23aff26ac0176c6262a80e3ca04691.pdf
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
August 09, 2023, 11:56:45 AM
Usually, sometimes we need to get payment from someone and need to send him the Invoices. For fiat, we do have some E-invoices but i didn't know about any site which may generate crypto invoices. Recently i came across a site invoicetop Create Crypto Invoices Easily With Invoicetop where we can generate crypto invoices. By the way, I didn't try it yet.

However, the good thing about this site is that there is no KYC but the drawback to using it is that they will charge a 1% fee.
Does anyone know a site where they don't charge any fee  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: