Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 245. (Read 719066 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Input money and rigs,output shitcoin.
Activity: 168
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
BTMan
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
There is no pre-mine or IPO, the pre-ann has been updated to reflect that.

The date got changed due to a scheduling conflict with one of our key devs, we wanted to make sure he was around for launch in case we needed the extra man power. Altcoin Herald has been notified, and they have updated their calendar to reflect accordingly.

Please stay tuned to the pre-ann for more information.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I/O Coin (Input/Output Coin) Will be releasing towards the end of the week

I/O Coin is a Hybrid POW/POS coin, aiming to simplify the Cryptocurrency experience as well creating a better and more engaging end user experience, through better UI design, and utilization of the Blockchain technology.

We are planning on releasing roughly 16 million coins during our Proof-of-Work phase, with an upper limit of around 22 million coins for PoS (which should take a very long time to reach.)

The PoW phase will last roughly 12,000 blocks, and will be running in Hybrid mode for added security on the blockchain (you will be able to stake your coins right after you mine them even during PoW phase.)

Name: I/O Coin
Symbol: I/O
PoW Coin Supply: 16 million
Algorhithm: X11 POW/POW (Hybrid PoS for PoW phase.)
Start Date: 07/22/2014 (Tuesday)

Edit:

The original listed time for release had stated "Friday 07/18/2014" but that is incorrect, and the release will happen on Tuesday the 22nd.

1. Is there any IPO, premine?
2. Why did you change the date?
iOC Development Team
Information has been updated.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We will start I/O Coin Friday, it will be hybrid POW/POS and have 22 million total coins.

this is hilarious, I can't even imagine how did you came up with this complicated explanation. In fact I will sell my house in order to buy IPO from your coin  Grin Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
waiting more information Grin
Activity: 126
Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/xwxg

We'll keep posted for developments with your coin!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
iOC Development Team

Hi, Welcome to I/O Coin

I/O Coin is open source decentralized blockchain ecosystem project actively developed by a community of blockchain security and cryptocurrency experts.

I/O Coin was fair launched in July 2014. There are around 16.7 million IOC in circulation with a maximum cap of 22 Million.  
We started as I/O Coin (IOC) without any Initial Coin Offer (ICO) or Premine. IOC was fair launched just like bitcoin, litecoin & peercoin.  
IOC was launched via  X11 Proof of Work (PoW) mining period before switching over to our own unique flavor of  Proof of Stake (PoS) POS I/O to secure our blockchain.
In 2016 The I/O Coin community and developers formed the I/O Digital foundation to further awareness of the open source public blockchain as it was done for bitcoin, litecoin and a few other fair launched projects.

In 2017 developers upgraded I/O Coin's blockchain to codename DIONS "Decentralized Input Output Name Server" The I/O Coin further enhancing the base platform to host decentralized  applications.
I/O Coin main focus is to serve as a private ecosystem with stealth addresses, ring signatures and data encrypted capabilities along with encrypted instant messaging. The I/O Coin blockchain currently carries a capacity of 4MB blocks
with up to 16 second confirmation time. You may download our user friendly HTML5 wallet with supporting services around I/O Coin.

I/O Coin is secured via POS CIPHER, which will be followed by
DIONS V.2 and a project codenamed "Chameleon - a Bitcoin identity sidechain & a Multi Blockchain smart contract Ecosystem".

If you want to read more about our project, you can visit the resource pages mentioned below;

I/O Coin Website & Whitepaper: http://www.iocoin.io

Join us in Telegram!
Be sure to connect to us on our Telegram chat channel.
Team members and community members are there to chat about the project and ideas we have.
Subscribe here: https://t.me/joinchat/CqVqS0O3PjCTx9bfp4CwOQ

Exchanges

Coming Soon! Blockbid: https://blockbid.io/

Thanks for your interest.

NEW official 2018 - I/O Coin Whitepaper

Resources

SOURCE CODE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I/O COIN DIONS BlOCKCHAIN PLATFORM WALLETS

BOOTSTRAP

This is the I/O Coin Protocol 60022, Dions-html5 Windows 10 & OSX Sierra 64Bit Wallet-Ragnorok

For a Guide and How to for the wallet install please check our website https://www.iodigital.io/tutorial

Latest BLockChain Files Included

BEFORE INSTALLING THIS WALLET MAKE SURE TO RETRIEVE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS AND STORE IN A SECURE LOCATION.
DO THIS BY PRESSING ESC DUMPWALLET File location .txt

**This is Mandatory Update, the change is for restriction of the cache so that no addresses are picked up from it,
the data cache is only used now for the avatar image customization. We are in Protocol 60022 any other lower protocol is banned.

Please Keep DIONS Alias creation in wallet to a maximum of 3 per wallet.dat... Headless has more wider upper limit per wallet.dat we tested up to 100

We recommend using bootstrap if is a new sync but if you want to sync from scratch could take up to 2 days.
Full Blockchain files take around 15 to 20 minutes to fully sync.

If your balance is not displaying properly press ESC then repairwallet

Please remember this is a mandatory update, if you send coins to bittrex or anyone from the
old protocol wallets 60015, 60016, 60017, 60018, 60019, 60020 after the fork on block 1625000 u could lose coins since bittrex wallets were disabled and the coins won't hit the new chain.
Always send 1 ioc as test to ensure proper receive during upgrade times.

****Make sure to Always Backup all files and folders before upgrading****

Pages:
Jump to: