Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚫️IonChain⚫️High TPS blockchain⚫️Sharding - page 5. (Read 3496 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
People started spreading FUD, may be admin overreacted.
Activity: 164
Hey, I am representative of ICODrops community. Why are you banning us? Because we are asking the "wrong" questions?
Thats not true. We never said that all people from Russia are bots, BUT majority of multiple registrations are coming from Russia. There are black markets that sell/buy ICO accounts and we are monitoring them. There are already requests/offers for IONC accounts.
We politely answer questions but will not tolerate FUD
Activity: 38
Let's I non-officially explain what happened.
ICODROPS has published your project on its website.
Members of the ICODROPS community began to register with a whitelist and study your project.
They have a lot of questions to your site and your team.
These questions were tried to ask and no answers were received. Moreover, those who asked questions were banned.
In addition, you think that participants from Russia are exclusively bots, which you are not even going to include in the lottery.
For your information the members of the ICODROPS community are significantly more numerous than the people in your telegram.
We are in talks with Aleksei Zhuravlev (one of the founders of Icodrops) about the reason. I guess he can give us an official explanation
Activity: 6
Such a childish reaction from the team. Btw project was removed from icodrops.
Activity: 3
listed on ICODROPS : https://icodrops.com/ion-chain/

THAT PAGE CAN’T BE FOUND.

there is no your organization on the site!
be careful with this ICO, possibly scammers
Activity: 117
For questions about the team banned in the telegram channel!
# SCAM ?
@admins
Please check team members
#possiblescam
Its not a good idea to create multiple accounts from Russia and the spread FUD. Yes, we have banned several accounts that register over 20 accounts each and then try to spread FUD

Same. Ban for questions about the team. Scam
[/quote

You just registered to make this FUD post! It just proves that we are right! Again, ask politely any questions you might have, but do not spread FUD, SPAM or hate
Please stop, as we already explained: you are welcome to ask any questions but we will not tolerate FUD.
Its not a good idea to create multiple accounts from Russia and the spread FUD. Yes, we have banned several accounts that register over 20 accounts each and then try to spread FUD

How did you know they were from Russia?
How did you know that the bottom has 20 accounts?
You still have not answered the question about the team

Names, emails used, IPs, etc.
Activity: 1

Same. Ban for questions about the team. Scam
Confirm about ban everyone asking question about team.
No one spread any FUD. Just asked normal questions about team.
Result of any questions - ban.

Looks like SCAM.
Be careful.
[/quote

Can you show us some proof and I will speak to our telegram admin if this is the case. From what I know,  a group of Russians (sorry to mention nationality) were registering multiple accounts and then spreading FUD. As regards to the multiple accounts we have already marked most of them, so there are not getting into the lottery
Activity: 8

How did you know they were from Russia?
How did you know that the bottom has 20 accounts?
You still have not answered the question about the team
No we are not. The difference between asking the polite questions and FUD is obvious I suppose.
Questions were polite and still everyone's get ban for that.
Activity: 42

Huh 

To remove FUD:
1. Answer all inconvenient questions
2. DONE.

Easy.
No we are not. The difference between asking the polite questions and FUD is obvious I suppose.
Activity: 14
Confirm about ban everyone asking question about team.
No one spread any FUD. Just asked normal questions about team.
Result of any questions - ban.

Looks like SCAM.
Be careful.
Activity: 59
Why you so afraid to talk about your team?
Pages:
Jump to: