Pages:
Author

Topic: IOOX Coin - Launch ioox Crypto Ring - page 2. (Read 1256 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 19, 2020, 06:15:29 PM
It's very hard for people to digest new ideas, Satoshi too faced too much criticism for the initial launch of his project.
If you have a sincere team behind the project you can surely have success.

So it all comes to the team. ioox this is the first project of your team or you have an expertise of doing any project before this also? let us know please prior to making our mind.

our team is a joint venture between salespeople, technicians and entrepreneurs.
A cryptocurrency alone is not worth much.

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
copper member
February 19, 2020, 06:13:04 PM
It's very hard for people to digest new ideas, Satoshi too faced too much criticism for the initial launch of his project.

So it all comes to the team. ioox this is the first project of your team or you have an expertise of doing any project before this also? let us know please prior to making our mind.

Did anyone know prior to investing in eth and bitcoin that they will have so much success? Its a mixture of DYOR plus your luck. I am saying this project is going to the moon but who knows.

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD LUCK YOU SEND US  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
copper member
February 19, 2020, 06:11:25 PM
What you will do with the unsold tokens? Will you burn them or distribute them in some other sale?

unsold tokens on the MEW platform are intended to be burned

about 2 BILLION

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
copper member
February 19, 2020, 06:10:08 PM
Generally speaking, people usually hold Btc and other altcoins. Its a good idea to add a few stable coins to your list of accepted currencies. Just a suggestion.

Hello, do you mean as a form of payment to participate in the ico or coins to be inserted in the wallet to which to connect the ioox ring?

With ioox coin you can buy ioox ring. With ioox ring you can pay with ioox coin and, where not yet accepted, with USD or Euro
[/size]
copper member
February 19, 2020, 06:07:02 PM
When you are planning to have a launch?

is this ring available globally or in specific areas.

Thnx

The ring has no geographical use limits. Where ioox coins are not accepted, it will be possible to set the ring through the wallet to pay in USD.

Thanks for your support

STAFF
IOOX
www.ioox.me
copper member
February 19, 2020, 06:04:43 PM
any monthly limit set to IOOX coin to transaction??? what is IOOX ring??

through the wallet you can set the daily limit of use of the connected ioox payment devices.
Ioox ring is intended to make cryptocurrencies usable for daily microtransactions.
ioox ring will only be available for purchase through ioox coin.
with ioox ring you can pay with ioox coin and USD.

Thank for your support

STAFF
IOOX
Merit: 2
February 17, 2020, 02:07:54 PM
When you are planning to have a launch?

is this ring available globally or in specific areas.

Thnx
Activity: 82
February 17, 2020, 01:57:04 PM
Generally speaking, people usually hold Btc and other altcoins. Its a good idea to add a few stable coins to your list of accepted currencies. Just a suggestion.
Activity: 44
February 17, 2020, 01:50:55 PM
What you will do with the unsold tokens? Will you burn them or distribute them in some other sale?
copper member
World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain
February 17, 2020, 01:35:51 PM

Did anyone know prior to investing in eth and bitcoin that they will have so much success? Its a mixture of DYOR plus your luck. I am saying this project is going to the moon but who knows.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 17, 2020, 01:33:43 PM

copper member
World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain
February 17, 2020, 01:16:36 PM
Activity: 71
PM for Ann Thread Service
February 16, 2020, 06:19:31 AM
I am one of many who love to see crypto as a mainstream payment method where we can use crypto to buy beer and coffee. We need more such projects that can help in achieving this goal.

you are not in the list alone. enough with words and speeches, we want to see this idea into action. any project that can turn this into relaity will eventually finds its way to moon.
Activity: 33
February 16, 2020, 06:12:46 AM
I am one of many who love to see crypto as a mainstream payment method where we can use crypto to buy beer and coffee. We need more such projects that can help in achieving this goal.
Activity: 121
February 15, 2020, 02:24:48 AM
How is your sale of tokens going?Huh
We are too thinking to launch our ICO but afraid of current ICO market situation. How is your sale and project going.
Activity: 63
February 15, 2020, 02:18:48 AM
Where is your whitepaper? I searched your site but no whitepaper there? why you have launched a project without preparing whitepaper.
Activity: 36
February 13, 2020, 02:02:51 PM
I came to this platform to buy some tokens that are cheap and will give good return after sometimes. I am lost here, too many tokens. You tell me any good reason to buy your token, you convince me and I will put my bucks in your bucket.
Activity: 114
February 13, 2020, 07:32:29 AM
There are too many things going on over the project. Most are scam or shit projects. You have any regulatory compliance or registered in any country? So investors can get their money back if you screw them?  LMFAO
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
February 12, 2020, 12:43:20 PM
Proof of Authentication

Bitcointalk Username : han emily
Bitcointalk Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/han-emily-979957
Bounty Campaign/s to join : Content Creation
telegram username : @ferry_cahyo
blog post link ( if Participate) :
- https://www.minds.com/ferry_cahyo/blog/ioox-elemen-pembayaran-yang-dikembangkan-oleh-ioox-1074369450756030464
- https://medium.com/@feryycah/ioox-cryptocurrency-payment-system-with-ioox-devices-e6eb87840048
- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ioox-coin-maak-dit-maklik-vir-almal-om-transaksies-te-feryy-cahyo/
eth address : 0x28772032DF2029aBeC375Fa4cAAd6aEd7540C0Ff
copper member
February 12, 2020, 08:41:10 AM
Comparing this thread with your bounty thread. There are too many pages on bounty thread. Is there any positive impact of bounty on your project or just spending money on the bounty?

The PRE-SALE is scheduled for February 24th at 40% discount, on a limited number of ioox tokens.

Then the ico phase will begin.
Our path has just begun, we have big plans.

Listing after the ico and announcement of partnerships with companies that will also use ioox coin from November 2020

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

FOLLOW US, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

STAFF
Ioox
Pages:
Jump to: