Pages:
Author

Topic: IOSToken - already higher volume then Ethereum - page 3. (Read 1005 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
IOST, an innovative scalable ecosystem for decentralized services, is now available on Huobi, CEX, OKex.
IOS will NEVER ask for your private keys.
Follow IOStoken and invite your friends to get 68 IOST for FREE : (link: https://t.iost.io/?c=mPRICtOX ) http://t.iost.io/?c=mPRICtOX
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Yes it is, stop lying, how many tokens are you being paid in order to post this shit?

No one is going to buy that crap because we all know that you are being paid in order to shill this crap in here, and that is the main reason of why your token is a fail.
iostoken is not the next pump and dumb mate, see the charts and tell me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Seems legitimate, took at look at the profiles of the team members too. The thing is it only offered "institution-only private token sale," something unusual in this climate.

Might be a gem, really.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Its interesting that on Huobi Exchange that IOST is #1 as far as % in volume being traded right now, with EOS being #2. So if Japan and S. Korea are interested, then we ought to investigate it. Those 2 countries can make a difference.
Activity: 21
This is a real estate is interesting. Cảm ơn IOST. IOST will be up to the price in a star top time. Welcome.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
Looks like an interesting project. Very risky but still I might give it a shot, after doing so research on the project to check if it is legit. Good luck everyone investing. If you have some interesting information on the project, feel free to share it.

All the best,
Peterparker9191
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
- no public ICO, only private

After reading this I know enough Cheesy.
I hope they don't expect support from people here, go support and trade with each other in your little private ico group.
Activity: 280
checked the project and white paper. looks very interesting. I also believe in this project. You can invest in it right now before it raises prices
Activity: 19
The increase of the followers is so fast that it is kind of suspicious. Many followers have posted only one twitter and it is about iost
Now the change is 1 IOStoken == 0,04 U$S but i think in two days it will duplicate the price, in less than a week is gonna be 1 IOStoken == 0,10U$S

yes so much potential in this coin
Activity: 294
The increase of the followers is so fast that it is kind of suspicious. Many followers have posted only one twitter and it is about iost
Now the change is 1 IOStoken == 0,04 U$S but i think in two days it will duplicate the price, in less than a week is gonna be 1 IOStoken == 0,10U$S
Activity: 294
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Also check the whitepaper and product.
Looks very interesting
wow nice trends and good project, i will investigate that one, probably my next investment
Activity: 800
Also check the whitepaper and product.
Looks very interesting
Activity: 19
iostoken is not the next pump and dumb mate, see the charts and tell me Wink
I'm guessing this is going to result in a typical pump & dump....   Undecided

Maybe but with 150 MLN a day?
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
That the coin who perform an airdrop yesterday isnt it ? i try to join but it say indonesian residence cant participate.
Activity: 29
I'm guessing this is going to result in a typical pump & dump....   Undecided
Hi,

Just came on the market: IOS
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iostoken/#markets

- no public ICO, only private
- tech looks good
- already has 150 MLN volume a day  Shocked
- from 0,02 to 0,04 cents

Already a higher trading volume then Ethereum on HUOBI:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IOStoken/comments/7rbrfq/ios_has_a_higher_trading_volume_on_huobi_than_eth/

What do you think? Seems like a profitable coin.
Pages:
Jump to: