Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Blockchain of China?? - page 2. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 3
January 14, 2018, 06:29:40 PM
Why every successful idea needs to be copied by Chinese?? Chinese ETH, bitcoin, now Iota. Why we need this copy of a copy and all those forks??

ITC is not a copy of IOTA.

ITC will use its own Blockchain, not the Tangle. Furthermore, ITC and IOTA have completely different aims. While IOTA seeks to facilitate microtransactions within the Internet of Things, ITC is geared towards improving security within the Internet of Things. Rather than being a copy of IOTA, or even a competitor of IOTA, ITC can work alongside IOTA.
They are really slow with their updates, if they fix that then people would reconsider. I think that the price of IOTA can get to $20.00.

I don't think they're slow with their updates...they posted one like yesterday lol. https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-project-progress-update-2018-1-6-2018-1-12-dbb8d6e0db49

Overall a very good project that deserves the attention. I'm sure that will be the case in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 14, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
Why every successful idea needs to be copied by Chinese?? Chinese ETH, bitcoin, now Iota. Why we need this copy of a copy and all those forks??

ITC will use its own Blockchain, not the Tangle. Furthermore, ITC and IOTA have completely different aims. While IOTA seeks to facilitate microtransactions within the Internet of Things, ITC is geared towards improving security within the Internet of Things. Rather than being a copy of IOTA, or even a competitor of IOTA, ITC can work alongside IOTA.
They are really slow with their updates, if they fix that then people would reconsider. I think that the price of IOTA can get to $20.00.
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 06:00:28 PM
yes... regret a bit for not selling it at previous peak Wink

Agreed. When it hit like $9.60, I should've sold. But glad they getting more exposure: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:12:00 PM
I also think this is neat after reading about it on Huff Po.

The Asia comparison is interesting.
Activity: 33
January 11, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
yes... regret a bit for not selling it at previous peak Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Permission-based advertising platform
January 11, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
I remember finding out about IoT chain from friends and didn't look into it for the longest time until it jumped up to $2 overnight lol. overall a very interesting projects that I hear a lot of good rumors about exchanges they're planning to hit. Tell all of your friends and family. Get ready for the ride
Activity: 135
January 10, 2018, 06:03:55 PM
Anyone buying the dip? I see a lot of potential in $ITC. Did anyone see their recent partnership? Was posted int his thread on the 4th page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612309.40
Activity: 161
January 09, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
How am I just finding out about ITC right now? Have always been skeptical of IOTA and glad I found out about this one. Love that they use DAG+PBFT.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
January 08, 2018, 08:15:14 PM
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 09:47:27 PM
Did any of you hear that they are planning on getting listed on Binance? If so, where do you see ITC going?
Activity: 164
January 05, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
Cool project. Only heard about them through this article: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
Pretty comparable to IOTA and lots of people getting in on this when they've only been focusing on Asia.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Very exciting project. Here is a good response from someone I saw on Reddit about ITC vs IOTA (although this post by huffpost was cool too: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183)

This coin has a lot of potential. I invested a week back and extremely enthusiastic about this project. It has that same vibe which NEO and WTC had in their early days: not well-known in the Western community, high volume but low price, team planning to ramp up marketing to the West. There is
actually more to this coin than OP mentions:
-It is not only DAG, it is a combination of blockchain and DAG where the DAG is spread over the nodes
-It has gotten significant VC investments from very respected VCs in China, such as Link Capital Finance and the largest Chinese crypto fund FBG (who also invested in OMG and 0x). If that doesn't validate the project, I don't know what will
-They have a pdf on their website where they show what the partnerships consist of. These are not empty partnerships, but these companies will actually use their products
-They are producing their own hardware chips
-The Chinese are going crazy for it. The Telegram is full of Chinese people and volume on Okex and Huobi only was over $100m a couple of days ago, on a $130m market cap
-They have confirmed in the TG that they will have lots of announcements in Q1 2018, including a future option to lock-in the tokens for dividends
-They have also confirmed in the TG that they aim to ramp up marketing to the West in the coming weeks
-They have also said that they expect to outperform their roadmap and release Mainnet much earlier than currently mentioned
-The team currently consists of 20+ people
-They have paid a listing fee to Binance a month ago
Activity: 103
January 03, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
imo they're only getting started. I remember reading this thread when they were $1 and now they're almost $8. HODL all the ITC  Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 28
December 31, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

Activity: 15
December 31, 2017, 11:48:01 AM
There is still plenty of room to growths. Thanks for opening my eyes on IoT coin, which has better potential than IOTA. I'm going to buy some!
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
The bulls have successfully held on to the lower end of the range at $3.032 for the past few days. However, they have not been able to push the cryptocurrency higher. Today, the IOTA/USD pair is again under a bear attack, which is threatening to break below the critical support. If the bears succeed, the cryptocurrency will fall to the 61.8 percent Fibonacci retracement level of $2.62196. Yet, if the bulls manage to hold the supports once again today, IOTA will continue to trade inside the range. We shall initiate buy positions only on a breakout and close above the downtrend line. Until then, we shall remain on the sidelines
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
December 31, 2017, 11:40:33 AM
Anything like IOTA but better, I'm in on. They started way below $1 and now they're at $1.80. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

Crazy stuff ahead.
IOTA is never related to the blockchain development because that was using DAG system just like what already used by raiblocks or byteball too. IoT just like what will be doing by hdac platform which tries to make first IoT contract and payment system. But i have no idea about what itc is.
IF IOTA use DAG system im know one more coin who used it,its DAGcoin.
And I think that this coin is quite promising and worth paying attention to buy it while it costs 1$.
It goes to the stock exchanges in January, and there will already be a concrete increase in the rate.
At the moment there is an internal exchange
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
December 31, 2017, 11:38:20 AM
Anything like IOTA but better, I'm in on. They started way below $1 and now they're at $1.80. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

Crazy stuff ahead.
IOTA is never related to the blockchain development because that was using DAG system just like what already used by raiblocks or byteball too. IoT just like what will be doing by hdac platform which tries to make first IoT contract and payment system. But i have no idea about what itc is.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 11:34:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: