Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 15. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 10:33:56 AM
Not until the founders returned the $1bn in funds stolen from people who have  been waiting for the funds returnee for months, with delays and poor communication as our only refunds. Dont ever use their wallet at least, leave it on exchanges
Huh
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:29:20 AM
Not until the founders returned the $1bn in funds stolen from people who have  been waiting for the funds returnee for months, with delays and poor communication as our only refunds. Dont ever use their wallet at least, leave it on exchanges
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 21, 2017, 09:50:34 AM
IOTA is a good project to hold. If you hold at least few years you wont be sad.
Nice developer team and will go to moon soon.
Every drop you can add more IOTA to your wallet.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 09:50:31 AM
i really wonder why people will buy a coin that already pumped 60000x, does this coin reallt worth the value? or its just a dump and pump game
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 21, 2017, 09:35:33 AM
When IOTA price has been rising, you have to consider not continue to buy, but when to start selling these IOTA, such ability can timely access to profit, when a bear market to all of the money will be very cheap.
December 21, 2017, 09:28:30 AM
Bosch and Daimler are joining forces to advance the development of fully automated and driverless driving.
https://www.daimler.com/innovation/case/autonomous/bosch-cooperation.html
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 09:28:19 AM
i agree with you indeed iota is very enthusiastic and me too i am looking forward to buy some before i regret when it is up
and is too late to invest in.
December 21, 2017, 09:26:12 AM
Bosch ConnectedWorld 2018
http://bcw.bosch-si.com/berlin/
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
December 21, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
The only way to actually know if it would be worthwhile is based on your own expectations and analysis.  Last week it was at 3usd. But this morning it's 5usd.
Personally, I think it's still an early stage to get in if you have the pocket to get large volume.

Just me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 09:21:13 AM
Where can i get true research about IOTA, cause there are a lot of rumors that their project development stage not so far as they said
Activity: 126
BTC forever
December 21, 2017, 09:17:32 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
With the announcement that iota has established cooperation with microsoft it can be assured that iota future will be very bright.
in my opinion, it's not too late to fly with this token. I've bought when the price of this token 3 $ and I just thought to sell it when the price reaches 8-10 $

Forecasts are even bigger for year 2018 12 - 18 Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 21, 2017, 09:09:49 AM
After the last deal with bosch I was really shocked in the proper meaning of the word. iota succeeded in regretting me for the negative comments I made about it. iota is now separated from the other coins and moved into a very different position. I am thinking to invest in iota too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 08:23:39 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
With the announcement that iota has established cooperation with microsoft it can be assured that iota future will be very bright.
in my opinion, it's not too late to fly with this token. I've bought when the price of this token 3 $ and I just thought to sell it when the price reaches 8-10 $
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 08:22:28 AM
As IOTA is entering Chinese market we could expect very nice rising. What do you think?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 21, 2017, 08:16:01 AM
Sometimes you miss opportunity that will make you to start regretting in the future. I had always believed in IOTA but never invested in it. Now it is going to the moon and I regret creeps in. Had I known!

People thought that Monero was too high @ $4 and $40--same applies to all of the better coins. I would evaluate on potential market, rather than versus other cryptocurrencies current market cap. IOT is estimated at Trillions, not Billions, so that gives you some perspective on how much this can move.

You got a valid point there. I think maximum supply, total market supply and circulating supply may not be good predictors for the future and maximum price of a coin as many coins have proven such as Monero, Ripple and others. The same argument that is currently hitting the cryptospace on the future price of Electroneum.
December 21, 2017, 08:09:17 AM
I would not buy iota now, I think we should wait for a more suitable price.

That's my thinking too. I feel it can still come down to less than a dollar value. But in this market it is very hard to predict accurately. We may be right or wrong. Who knows whether it will come down or keep going high. Time will tell.
Activity: 126
BTC forever
December 21, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

what is suitable price for you?
Activity: 294
December 21, 2017, 08:04:36 AM
December 21, 2017, 08:02:18 AM
IOTA had a great run and got beyond our expectations in short term. After reaching around $5 it started to stall but i'm very optimistic about IOTA's future and i believe it's till in very low price considering it's bright future. If you really want to buy IOTA you can wait a bit so it will go down around $3 and then you can buy some big amounts and make profit in long term.

i totally agree with this, IOTA will rise in 2018, maybe 15$ - 20$ is possible!

Is it possible considering its market supply of almost 3B? Am afraid that I am dragging my legs from investing in it at its current price or any price above  $1. If it can make it to $10 and above in 2018 I think that will be a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 21, 2017, 08:01:17 AM
Sometimes you miss opportunity that will make you to start regretting in the future. I had always believed in IOTA but never invested in it. Now it is going to the moon and I regret creeps in. Had I known!

People thought that Monero was too high @ $4 and $40--same applies to all of the better coins. I would evaluate on potential market, rather than versus other cryptocurrencies current market cap. IOT is estimated at Trillions, not Billions, so that gives you some perspective on how much this can move.
Pages:
Jump to: