Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA :: Buying / Selling - page 18. (Read 91525 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 12, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

I wanna use that bot tho
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
January 12, 2017, 10:36:12 AM
How can I trade...
make your offer here
January 12, 2017, 08:56:09 AM
How can I trade when I got banned from slack? Any news about exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2017, 06:09:48 AM
I am launching a bot assisted escrow service on #trading channel of IOTA Slack. The service can be used to buy/sell iotas from/to other people. To use the service contact me via a direct message sent to @yassinnxt.

A typical iota trading scenario looks as follows:
1. You send BTC or iotas to an address provided by me
2. I issue a command to deposit the corresponding amount to your balance tracked by the bot
3. You buy/sell iotas (this can happen as many times as you need)
4. You give me an address to send earned BTC/bought iotas to
5. I adjust your balance and send real tokens to your address

Trades are conducted with 0% fee. Deposits/withdrawals are charged with 1% fee (rounded up). Min amount of a deposit/withdrawal is 10'000 microBTC/2 Gi.

The service was tested with test tokens, but it is still possible that an undiscovered bug may lead to a loss of all your BTC/iotas, so I suggest to trade a small amount per session.

To get instructions how to trade iotas once you get your tokens on the balance type "HELP" on #trading  channel.
Activity: 72
January 11, 2017, 01:25:28 PM
WTS about 120 GI for byteball, preferably yassin as escrow, please pm.

legendary
Activity: 1344
January 11, 2017, 01:10:33 PM
If anyone is selling, please contact David on slack, he needs large sellers. If you want to see the value of your Iota go up, don't sell to speculators.

Support IOTA! Sell to David!  Smiley
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
January 11, 2017, 12:47:12 PM
If anyone is selling, please contact David on slack, he needs large sellers. If you want to see the value of your Iota go up, don't sell to speculators.
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
January 11, 2017, 11:53:08 AM
Please offer me also smaller amounts e.g., 100 up to 500 Gi
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
January 11, 2017, 04:20:05 AM
interested in buying 500Gi or more with escrow

PM me with offers.
January 10, 2017, 05:37:40 AM

Exactly, no rush. That's why I only offer 3 BTC per Ti which is still very good profit for seller and possible profit for me.

I'd be surprised if you can get 1Ti for less than 10btc in a month. Too much good news along with what I expect will be exchange listings.

Exactly. If I remember well, price had rised up to 20BTC/TerraIota even before exchanges.

Edit: I have never seen in crypto a project as promising as IOTA. I mean take a look at its foundation members. Plus it is designed for IOT. That is a really HUGE market. Also it has zero fees! That are some of the reasons I believe it will go price crazy-skyhigh when people learn about it.
Keep in mind that the network is still immature. Also what if it has a crucial flaw they haven't found yet? Once it finally works smoothly, I agree, price can sky rock.
WTS 1TI/9BTC
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
January 10, 2017, 05:16:18 AM

Exactly, no rush. That's why I only offer 3 BTC per Ti which is still very good profit for seller and possible profit for me.

I'd be surprised if you can get 1Ti for less than 10btc in a month. Too much good news along with what I expect will be exchange listings.

Exactly. If I remember well, price had rised up to 20BTC/TerraIota even before exchanges.

Edit: I have never seen in crypto a project as promising as IOTA. I mean take a look at its foundation members. Plus it is designed for IOT. That is a really HUGE market. Also it has zero fees! That are some of the reasons I believe it will go price crazy-skyhigh when people learn about it.
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
January 09, 2017, 09:09:58 PM
WTB 1Ti

Please offers/PM

Escrow by Yassin
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
January 09, 2017, 05:11:32 PM
WTB 250Gi @ 2 BTC

Escrow by Yassin
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
January 09, 2017, 04:27:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2017, 03:20:57 PM
WTB 1Ti for 3 BTC.
Very Very Very hard Bro!!  Smiley

I remember that dzarmush behave very unfriendly to me a year ago when I pointed out to him that Lisk team is very unprofessional. And now he wants to buy iota.

Well dzarmush better buy more Lisk on your 3 btc.

I doubt you behaved friendly with your criticism Smiley

I tried to buy Iota about a year ago, just wanted to give it one more try. But I definitely not paying x10-x15 of ICO price for any coin since we both know what's going on with price after a coin hits exchanges.

If you believe it will be cheaper on exchanges, why not simply wait and buy it on the exchanges? No need to hurry Grin

Activity: 69
January 09, 2017, 12:35:34 PM
WTB 1Ti for 3 BTC.

I remember that dzarmush behave very unfriendly to me a year ago when I pointed out to him that Lisk team is very unprofessional. And now he wants to buy iota.

I tried to buy Iota about a year ago, just wanted to give it one more try. But I definitely not paying x10-x15 of ICO price for any coin since we both know what's going on with price after a coin hits exchanges.

If you believe it will be cheaper on exchanges, why not simply wait and buy it on the exchanges? No need to hurry Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2017, 11:27:24 AM
WTB 1Ti for 3 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1344
January 09, 2017, 09:05:28 AM
WTB 1Ti for 3 BTC.

legendary
January 09, 2017, 08:58:38 AM
WTB 1Ti for 3 BTC.
Very Very Very hard Bro!!  Smiley
legendary
January 09, 2017, 07:07:38 AM
Another scam attempt, please everybody made very careful about fake conversations in DM
If the scammer says that the btc is sent, always check my btc address, I have only One BTC address and it's that one :

https://blockchain.info/address/153tSmxbKfby652LUyYdYEZhoxY9RzHYrz

PS :  I DONT USE ADRESS IOTA FOR ESCROW SERVICE!!

No problem acting as Escrow for your IOTA trade.

Seller = xxxxx
Buyer = xxxxx
Goods : xxxxx
Price = xxxxx

There is no Escrow fee but tips are always welcome

xxxxxx please transfer xxxx TIOTA to my Escrow address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never send to any other address!!

The Escrow address can be verified in my main Escrow thread : www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281

After I have confirmed funds are held in Escrow we will move to the next step of payment.

Thanks,
Yassin54

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.20
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVsjddAAoJEAc+fowFxS8MUmsIAIjLOqrHgIt5JPbMnGcK9yJh
WhcCQ+0hA8bXEMFTzWLqlzN8sbR5E+ZIO/HQOEDtYJ7RkFIxKHAAWFGNXhyljGOL
d3mFuIzLqpT0aP4JKs2BBQz1eGTroVXvimSyAzx8xNcSmcmqs1kqkforK6ANX0Xp
zFBcwDzEma51Lk3wy7fDfczmAopAbhDaqovcqSK/hK3fmRWhxq0P97zqspRG6Y/h
wW5c9fgXY91J1SzTdj3YJxasERottM9QlO1x4XhV1SD2M4jxXuhmmkMvkz8gazCI
/idGFkBfg7eSMTcHdIBMzRWwT2jHn0Q3VVVp3xZpilotxUU87C+TkDP/lfQK82w=
=lCcE