Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA manual claims tracker (UNOFFICIAL) - page 31. (Read 33982 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
October 03, 2017, 03:25:06 PM
I remember now... "Somebody" was Dominik Schiener on slack. He also asked me a copy to his mailbox: [email protected]

Thanks again!!!!!

Do you remember exact wording?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

[/quote]
I'll take that info from David. Next time don't do something just because "somebody" tells that to do.
[/quote]

I remember now... "Somebody" was Dominik Schiener on slack. He also asked me a copy to his mailbox: [email protected]

Thanks again!!!!!
October 03, 2017, 11:28:40 AM
Sent address generated with Light Wallet version 2.5.1 - IRI 1.4.0

Thanks
legendary
October 03, 2017, 11:23:11 AM
Hello CFB.

Several weeks ago, I sent a lot of info about myselft (private personal data, private seed, ID scan, etc...) to [email protected]. Not very confortable to sent that info, but done because somebody told me that must do it in order to get manual claim. Can't remember if I read here, or in slack, or forum.

Must now send again that info to you, in order to process manual claim?. Do you are in contact with David and forwarded that info to you?

I'll take that info from David. Next time don't do something just because "somebody" tells that to do.
October 03, 2017, 11:04:13 AM
Hello CFB.

Several weeks ago, I sent a lot of info about myselft (private personal data, private seed, ID scan, etc...) to [email protected]. Not very confortable to sent that info, but done because somebody told me that must do it in order to get manual claim. Can't remember if I read here, or in slack, or forum.

Must now send again that info to you, in order to process manual claim?. Do you are in contact with David and forwarded that info to you?

legendary
October 03, 2017, 04:28:34 AM
Any suggestions what to do in cases when the same person sends several addresses?

Hello, I have created a new address before sending the mail to cbf
so it is not the same as sending david before the 11th
I send another email with the same address I sent to david?

sorry for the inconvenience

NEW address must be sent to CFB.
Activity: 15
October 02, 2017, 05:33:55 PM
Any suggestions what to do in cases when the same person sends several addresses?

Hello, I have created a new address before sending the mail to cbf
so it is not the same as sending david before the 11th
I send another email with the same address I sent to david?

sorry for the inconvenience
Activity: 2
October 02, 2017, 04:39:41 PM
Better to ask original seed again. Relying on email sender address not good, easy to fake.
Activity: 31
October 02, 2017, 04:01:42 PM
Done. Curious how this will work, as I sent David my old address + seed months ago (not cfb). Assuming David must have forwarded these requests along at some point? We'll see...
s2
Activity: 198
Merit: 123
October 02, 2017, 03:54:24 PM
Perhaps reply to them to confirm, might be sensible to do this anyhow given it's incredibly easy to spoof a 'from' email address but harder to actually gain access to someone's inbox.
legendary
October 02, 2017, 03:44:04 PM
Activity: 22
October 02, 2017, 11:22:14 AM
Done and send
s2
Activity: 198
Merit: 123
October 02, 2017, 08:43:49 AM
done.  Thanks CfB, really appreciate you looking into restoring our funds
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
October 01, 2017, 05:31:06 PM
Send your NEW address generated with the NEWEST wallet software to [email protected] from THAT VERY EMAIL ADDRESS you used to claim the iotas. Only 90 chars of the address, nothing else, not even "Hi". Use the following subject for the letter:
Code:
MANUAL-CLAIM

done...
legendary
Merit: 1131
October 01, 2017, 03:29:11 PM
Alright guys, time to close the issue with the pending manual claims. To make sure everything is correct, let's do some extra checks during the preparation phase:

Send your NEW address generated with the NEWEST wallet software to [email protected] from THAT VERY EMAIL ADDRESS you used to claim the iotas. Only 90 chars of the address, nothing else, not even "Hi". Use the following subject for the letter:
Code:
MANUAL-CLAIM

PS: If someone doesn't do that because they haven't seen this post then nothing bad should happen but that may delay the completion of the claim process.

Done. No more delay please.
Activity: 131
Merit: 103
October 01, 2017, 12:08:06 PM
Also posted an announcement on Slack (francophone).
Maybe we post something on the main Slack?
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 07:54:27 PM
Nice to see this is finally getting sorted. Hope all gets finally resolved soon for all.
Activity: 131
Merit: 103
September 30, 2017, 04:22:37 PM
Alright guys, time to close the issue with the pending manual claims.

Thanks CfB. Email sent. News has also been spread on forum.iota.org (here and here).

Cheers everybody.

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 02:57:58 PM
Alright guys, time to close the issue with the pending manual claims. To make sure everything is correct, let's do some extra checks during the preparation phase:

Code:
MANUAL-CLAIM

PS: If someone doesn't do that because they haven't seen this post then nothing bad should happen but that may delay the completion of the claim process.

sent
legendary
September 30, 2017, 06:03:16 AM

Code:
MANUAL-CLAIM

Pages:
Jump to: