Pages:
Author

Topic: Iota price fall - page 2. (Read 1305 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 02:30:57 PM
I like this picture. But there is an error IOTA should be in the 2nd row.  Grin
100 % hackable.

I think the altcoin crash is coming and that are the first signs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 05, 2017, 02:27:31 PM
Guys what is happening iota ? I know there was a fork in november but its already passed and it is still about 36 cents and market cap is also decreasing what is wrong what is happening there are no announcements can somebody enlightme ?
The same thing happens with her with all the altobins. He falls through the hard bitcoin branch. Everything is simple

This is probably the best time to pick up some IOTA. It's dirt cheap. You can easily gain 3x from here. IOTA is a unique product and not many people understand their technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
November 05, 2017, 02:27:20 PM
If you actually followed IOTA, you would know that there has been a lot of problems recently (it was not working for a few days). Plus as other people stated, all the market is bleeding as a result of the upcoming BTC fork. Crypto is indeed one of the most volatile markets in the world this days. In my opinion IOTA is a keeper though, you just need to ride the waves.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
November 05, 2017, 02:26:48 PM
Actually all altcoins are down, because people are transfering money from alts to Bitcoin.
I think that we can expect some, at least short term, spike in the prices of alts when Bitcoin will get into the expected correction. My guess would be that the Segwit2x fork might be a trigger for the correction.
This.

It's not only IOTA. Every altcoin is down because of the BTC wild pump and also because of the generally bad end of the year market.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
November 05, 2017, 02:05:52 PM
Guys what is happening iota ? I know there was a fork in november but its already passed and it is still about 36 cents and market cap is also decreasing what is wrong what is happening there are no announcements can somebody enlightme ?
The same thing happens with her with all the altobins. He falls through the hard bitcoin branch. Everything is simple
Activity: 56
November 05, 2017, 02:01:44 PM
Alts are in trouble until next spring too many forks coming up then China back in the game. GG
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
November 05, 2017, 12:57:27 PM
Actually all altcoins are down, because people are transfering money from alts to Bitcoin.
I think that we can expect some, at least short term, spike in the prices of alts when Bitcoin will get into the expected correction. My guess would be that the Segwit2x fork might be a trigger for the correction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
November 05, 2017, 12:50:45 PM
Everytime a coin is down, somebody is gonna make a post about it ?

Cryptocurrency is volatile, you can't expect having always pump. Just give time to the altcoin you invest in, or daytrade, but please stop asking why it's down everytime there is a down...
For now alticoin is not so good because the rise in btc prices has an impact on the fall of alticoin prices, the longer the worse the price.
Maybe alticoin I have is not friendly
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
November 05, 2017, 12:21:06 PM
Everytime a coin is down, somebody is gonna make a post about it ?

Cryptocurrency is volatile, you can't expect having always pump. Just give time to the altcoin you invest in, or daytrade, but please stop asking why it's down everytime there is a down...
Activity: 18
November 05, 2017, 11:54:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: