Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Price Prediction on 2018 and in the Future - page 2. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wise men speak because they have something to say
So how much a single bitcoin can be worth of at that time when iota can have $19 trillion market cap?

IOT is considered by many to be the next digital game changer, with Cisco Systems Inc. who has touted it as a $ 19 trillion opportunity.price increases may exist but will not be that drastic.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
Although the coin's trajectory within the last week has been disappointing for me, I'm fairly confident that it will go up once again and hopefully reach $7 levels. I think the sudden interest in IOTA threw it off course for a bit, but hopefully it will recover.
Activity: 588
IOTA is very strong cryptocurrency.it's growth is high because when IOTA lauch it's price is 0.61(Jun 2017) something. now 3.85.means growing very fast.soon it's availble  in BITTREX exchange so huge chance to increase. IOTA hit $20 in near future. Smiley.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
IOT is considered by many to be the next digital game changer, with Cisco Systems Inc. who has touted it as a $ 19 trillion opportunity.price increases may exist but will not be that drastic.
Activity: 84
Transaction times are inversely proportional to the number of transactions on the Tangle. The more transactions, the more quickly each transaction will be confirmed. As IOTA approaches critical mass of adoption, transaction times will approach the network propagation time. This thing is basically nice, but some other projects are promising big transation speed too, so, time will show is it really better than blockchain technology or not
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
don't touch shiota with a 10ft pole
Activity: 86
Hi All, I wanna know that is that true that 1 Gi will be equivalent to 10 Bitcoins as biggest tech companies have adopted it?

Like Microsoft and Samsung
This is almost impossible because IOTa market cap would have to exceed bitcoin market cap. Bitcoin has a working 'product' which is BTC and IOTa is still a prototype
Activity: 137
⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke
I am pretty sure the price will grow to 8$, if IOTA want to grow more than we must see some usefull stuff from IOTA  Wink
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
if IOTA will be used in real life, but when there is no use case (because IoT not happen the way, we thinking now), than IOTA will go down.
Thats ok. I was purchasing around 100 Gi but now I have canceled to purchase it. Thank you for helping

You can be sure of everything you want to believe. But, I very much doubt your approval. And I think that you should not flatter yourself in this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
You can be sure of everything you want to believe. But, I very much doubt your approval. And I think that you should not flatter yourself in this.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Hi All, I wanna know that is that true that 1 Gi will be equivalent to 10 Bitcoins as biggest tech companies have adopted it?

I think you are way ahead of yourself and AFAIK no companies have adopted Iota as yet--some companies are involved in a proof of concept data marketplace, so please lower the hype button.

Reverse Troll?

Pages:
Jump to: