Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA, why no pump yet - page 3. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
May 13, 2021, 07:45:21 AM
You can expect more drop for IOTA in the future because the hype for it has settled down and investors are moving towards coins that creates more volume. The price selling around $1.80 from ATH of $5+ , that shows some loss of interest there. I would invest in coins like polkadot, BnB .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
May 13, 2021, 04:33:16 AM
i also have a same question to EGLD , the project looks preety solid , have almost 70% staked from totaly supply , they also have the next target about created ownself dex exchange , but, the price still same or even getting lower from a few month ago. so , my options , i just sell about half of my bag and try to find the "hot" things , u know like SOL , ZIL , MATIC , FTM . u may also must have to do that , rather than waiting and another competitors have a high chance to give a profit , because for me , in the end , i will back to hold bitcoin , but we totally know this time its altseason . we must fast before bitcoin dominance bounce back .
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
May 13, 2021, 03:51:17 AM
Problem with rather old (but good) altcoins is "when hype is dead, there is nothing left to move price back up". There are far more better altcoins than back in 2017. Old altcoins cannot deliver good enough, anymore. Consider litecoin for example, it couldn't stay at top 10 even. It is pretty normal IOTA dropped in cap as well. Coins like Solana, Vechain offer a lot more hype.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
May 12, 2021, 06:43:46 PM

source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/

I felt so bad with IOTA and it is very surprising how it turns like this despite that most of the old coins are pumping but this coin left behind.
How it becomes very unfortunate? I think there is a problem with the developer or this project might have already abandoned.

But anyway, I don't see this coin worth for investment, may the others as well. So, it finds no reason why it has to pump if no one else sees it or the project developers themself don't care about this anymore. This is their responsibility actually, not us. Nothing will happen if they don't take action and make use of the situation to help it pump.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 12, 2021, 06:34:01 PM
1. Too many promises by the team
2. DAG is not a popular transaction system anymore.
3. IOTA full with BS

Those reasons are more than enough to explain why IOTA keep stable along with another stable coin like NANO. DAG coin already become a forgotten mechanism. I think that you can watch it based on the chart.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
May 12, 2021, 04:33:43 PM
The issue with IOTA is that the team made many promises and nothing substantial was delivered, no one is using IOTA and the tangle technology that was promised, what we are seeing from most of these new blockchain is that they are delivering something, look at Ethereum, Solana, Avalanch, Binance Chain etc people are actually using the chain unlike what we have with IOTA.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 12, 2021, 01:06:34 PM
BTC domination has been down to get 42% and almost all of altcoins are pumping significantly. If you look at the top coins, some of them got new ATH, most of them close to the new ATH but despite IOTA having a good project, what's wrong with IOTA? Why no significant pump? Is it still a good choice to invest in?
Pages:
Jump to: