Pages:
Author

Topic: IPhone 6 Plus Gold 64GB - New in Box - Unlocked - Clean IMEI - Escrow Ok - page 2. (Read 2416 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
Why no escrow for shipping outside USA?
I want it to be shipped in India but not without escrow. I don't know why would you reject using an escrow  Roll Eyes

International just takes to long for me to wait for funds, please dont take it the wrong way just perffered
Can you please post some pictures of the phone with your username and date in shot. And I assume escrow is ok?

I don't know why you've made this a self moderated topic.

Yes i can, give me 30mins and i will have a photo for you also with my business card

now as for "self moderated" you never know you get that one person likes to be off topic.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Can you please post some pictures of the phone with your username and date in shot. And I assume escrow is ok?

I don't know why you've made this a self moderated topic.
Activity: 504
I am also interested in this iphone, but have you opened the box or not? If yes take some pic of the iphone. Also shipping to EU through escrow.
Activity: 518
Why no escrow for shipping outside USA?
I want it to be shipped in India but not without escrow. I don't know why would you reject using an escrow  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I can go for 400 USD Smiley..Shipping address will be US.
Blazedout419 for escrow
Brand New still wrapped IPhone 6 "GOLD" Plus 64GB Model A1522

IMEI: 354389067830033

Bitcoin Only - Escrow Ok (White listed Only) - Make Offer post on thread - Shipped anywhere in USA | Outside of USA no Escrow Payment First

Pages:
Jump to: