Pages:
Author

Topic: iPhone wallet, get it now, tomorrow might be too late - page 2. (Read 2499 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The QR code to identify the instawallet I just went to says its www.www.whatever, and that double www is just no good.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
kthxbye Wink

What are you implying, that my wallet app isn't good quality? After all I would argue that it has better features than instawallet. Cheesy

(I wouldn't otherwise be spamming your thread, but you guys were spamming my threads as well Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
Thanks for all the fish.
We apologise for the inconvenience
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
After [...] email as well.

Quote from: easywallet
this site currently is just a hobby
kthxbye Wink
Thanks for all the fish.
legendary
1davout
After [...] email as well.

Quote from: easywallet
this site currently is just a hobby
kthxbye Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
After it gets removed from the App Store, you can use easywallet.org web-based wallet: https://easywallet.org/bitcoin_for_iphone Wink

Apple can't remove web apps. Easywallet.org supports currency conversions and sending to email as well.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
There is only one full iPhone wallet available on the AppStore, and it's FriendlyPay

It downloads right on your iPhone, it's easy, it receives and sends like never before !
It sits on Instawallet and it's gorgeous !

Checking it out now...
legendary
1davout
There is only one full iPhone wallet available on the AppStore, and it's FriendlyPay

It downloads right on your iPhone, it's easy, it receives and sends like never before !
It sits on Instawallet and it's gorgeous !

Pages:
Jump to: