Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL( Indian Premier League) Prediction Thread, 2018. - page 15. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
Well MI is out of the tournament just like DD now(if you think DD & MI can win all 6 matches from now on, then you must be dreaming).Hardik pandya was very mature today unlike his teammates.but all in vain now.

We have an interesting match today, RR VS DD.I will cheer DD today, they are string just need to work more in the bowling department.Lets hope for a win!But don't place any bets today, will be very dangerous.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
MI needs 28 runs from 9 balls it looks easy but they lost six wickets already,and now hardik pandya is playing in the middle so it looks like in the hand of RCB for now,still few minutes to see the results.

Pandya brothers tried there best it seemed to win this match, but the bowling and fielding by RCBs were good enough to hold them back, RCB got a promotion today to 6th position. If they start winning matches, 4th position will have a good amount of competition.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
MI needs 28 runs from 9 balls it looks easy but they lost six wickets already,and now hardik pandya is playing in the middle so it looks like in the hand of RCB for now,still few minutes to see the results.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Well, again an easy loose for the Delhi Daredevils, though I believe that they could have won it this time but they again fucked up.

Today its going to be RCB vs Mumbai, I'll go with the underdogs RCB here, enough of seeing them loose stupid matches.
It's not an easy loose mate they tried to win the match but there beginning was not good so they lost the match bad luck.

Mumbai won the toss and elected bowl first, RCB started batting and scored 7/0 1 over. today also ABD is not playing and Manan Vohra back to playing XI. looks like today also RCb will lose this match.
Predicting the match with just one over is not right,and RCB also want to win the match today I hope they will do it today because virat is in good form and today is her newly married wife's birthday so he might want to present the today's win to her so he will play with his full effort. Cheesy

Just do or die so amazing match is going on.
Vohra provided the momentum that RCB needed but not enough though . He departs for 45 off 31 and now Kohli walks in , if he fails and Brendon is struggling right now , then it will be very very difficult for RCB to stay in this match as well as in this tourney because this is like deciding match for both the teams.

Chasing 168 run, MI has already lost its first wicket and are 17/1 in their 2.1 overs. The score is not that big target but it would not be easy if MI keep losing quick wickets as the pitch is not that batting friendly. So somebody has to stay for 10 overs atleast on the pitch to provide some stability.

MI is struggling to chase this target they lost 5 wickets for 133 runs and now they need 35 runs from 18 balls, Pandya brothers are batting I think this is not a big deal for MI they can chase this target still 5 wickets in hand, this match is very important for both teams to reach semifinals.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Well, again an easy loose for the Delhi Daredevils, though I believe that they could have won it this time but they again fucked up.

Today its going to be RCB vs Mumbai, I'll go with the underdogs RCB here, enough of seeing them loose stupid matches.
It's not an easy loose mate they tried to win the match but there beginning was not good so they lost the match bad luck.

Mumbai won the toss and elected bowl first, RCB started batting and scored 7/0 1 over. today also ABD is not playing and Manan Vohra back to playing XI. looks like today also RCb will lose this match.
Predicting the match with just one over is not right,and RCB also want to win the match today I hope they will do it today because virat is in good form and today is her newly married wife's birthday so he might want to present the today's win to her so he will play with his full effort. Cheesy

Vohra provided the momentum that RCB needed but not enough though . He departs for 45 off 31 and now Kohli walks in , if he fails and Brendon is struggling right now , then it will be very very difficult for RCB to stay in this match as well as in this tourney because this is like deciding match for both the teams.

Chasing 168 run, MI has already lost its first wicket and are 17/1 in their 2.1 overs. The score is not that big target but it would not be easy if MI keep losing quick wickets as the pitch is not that batting friendly. So somebody has to stay for 10 overs atleast on the pitch to provide some stability.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

As for today's match; KKR VS RCB.I will support KKR, becaise if one simple reason: AB isn't playing!
Without him, RCB looks very weak!
KKR won!

Today we have an interesting match; DD VS CSK.
If DD wins today then they have a very strong chance of getting into play-offs.
But will be a tough one, playing one of the best team just after bouncing back will be very tough.
Will be cheering for delhi.GOGOGOGO!
I am on the side of CSK the best team of IPL is against the weaker side of DD but in the last match they made some amazing performance so that may give some confidence to them but I am still on CSK side,lets see the action in few hours.
CSK is the hot fav in this game, but we don't underestimate DD team they played excellent in the last match. A new captain is in tremendous form and I think he will give a good fight to CSK in today's match, suppose if DD win today then everybody will get surprised. I will take a risk and go with DD today.
DD will do anything to win this match , they will indeed play aggressively but CSK is just playing some superb cricket right now and if they go on like this , they will score over 200 which will be tough for DD to score because we all know how well Dhoni is with his captaincy , so it isn't really easy for DD if they don't restrict CSK within 200.
As you said CSK scored over 200 and started off the second innings also as well got two early wickets in the powerplay and now DD is on pressure.But CSK has inexpereinced bowling team but they are bowling well already the new man got two wickets.So the match in the favour of CSK yet but captain of DD is still in the middle,he need to something amazing to turn around the match.

Have you seen Rishab pant and Vijay's innings mate. That have make the team to see some positive view mate. Really we need to appreciate these guys since they have supported well for the team even they loose the match today.
Really happy to see the Shane watson hits decent score today and then we saw dhoni's classy innings today as well.
Shreyas unable to do big today shame run out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518

As for today's match; KKR VS RCB.I will support KKR, becaise if one simple reason: AB isn't playing!
KKR won!

But will be a tough one, playing one of the best team just after bouncing back will be very tough.
I am on the side of CSK the best team of IPL is against the weaker side of DD but in the last match they made some amazing performance so that may give some confidence to them but I am still on CSK side,lets see the action in few hours.
CSK is the hot fav in this game, but we don't underestimate DD team they played excellent in the last match. A new captain is in tremendous form and I think he will give a good fight to CSK in today's match, suppose if DD win today then everybody will get surprised. I will take a risk and go with DD today.
DD will do anything to win this match , they will indeed play aggressively but CSK is just playing some superb cricket right now and if they go on like this , they will score over 200 which will be tough for DD to score because we all know how well Dhoni is with his captaincy , so it isn't really easy for DD if they don't restrict CSK within 200.
As you said CSK scored over 200 and started off the second innings also as well got two early wickets in the powerplay and now DD is on pressure.But CSK has inexpereinced bowling team but they are bowling well already the new man got two wickets.So the match in the favour of CSK yet but captain of DD is still in the middle,he need to something amazing to turn around the match.
legendary

KKR won!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

KKR won!

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
He stepped down as a captain today and announced that Delhi Daredevils Skipper, Shreyas Iyer will now lead the team in the tournament. That's quite a turn around for Delhi.

This was a very unwelcome step. Right now, I'd say that Gambhir's form as a batsman is not that great, but his captaincy is still very good. Now see what they are doing. They are making the inexperienced Sreyas Iyer the captain, which will add unwanted pressure on him.
Cricket game is totally unexpected because it is not like hockey and football. You can score a 100 or go to pavilion for nothing. It’s all about cricket. So I think that the decision about the captaincy may be for better performance and hope that the new captain will lead the team in a good way. Let’s see their performance under the new captain ShreyasIyer.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

KKR won!

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!

KKR won!

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
He stepped down as a captain today and announced that Delhi Daredevils Skipper, Shreyas Iyer will now lead the team in the tournament. That's quite a turn around for Delhi.

This was a very unwelcome step. Right now, I'd say that Gambhir's form as a batsman is not that great, but his captaincy is still very good. Now see what they are doing. They are making the inexperienced Sreyas Iyer the captain, which will add unwanted pressure on him.

Ya not sure with this sudden step down when the Delhi requires a experience guy to lead from the front and Gambir when it comes to experience is the best and Shreyas on the other hand will the new and may find it difficult at times to take the hard decisions.  Need to see how it goes for Delhi.

I think Gambhir’s decision is right to some extent, because when he realizes that the boys will not perform well under his leadership, he step aside and let another person to lead the team. I think there is nothing bad in this step. It is part of the game. One should not hold a position if he is not performing well. IPL is all about gambling and the owner wants high performance.

So now Virat Kholi turn to step aside?

Because now his team settled at the bottom of the table by winning just two matches in last seven matches in this season. Actually, Virat should have been stepped aside quite long time back in IPL matches because most of the time his team will be settled at the bottom of the points table. They now look like need to win all the matches if they want to qualify for the next round and the only miracle can do that.

There is no comparison b/w Kholi and Gambhir, Kholi performance is outstanding but bad luck RCB don't have any promising bowlers in there team that's why they are losing all matches suppose if ABD or other players take charge I don't think the result will change.

Today we have match b/w CSK vs DD, let's see how this young captain will lead his team against Indian former captain.

It is sad to see RCB and MI at the bottom of the table as both team have a huge potential to be in finals. But the way the team has delivered till now is not really the best of their performance and sooner they pick up the momentum better it would be for fans to see them.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Ya not sure with this sudden step down when the Delhi requires a experience guy to lead from the front and Gambir when it comes to experience is the best and Shreyas on the other hand will the new and may find it difficult at times to take the hard decisions.  Need to see how it goes for Delhi.

I think Gambhir’s decision is right to some extent, because when he realizes that the boys will not perform well under his leadership, he step aside and let another person to lead the team. I think there is nothing bad in this step. It is part of the game. One should not hold a position if he is not performing well. IPL is all about gambling and the owner wants high performance.

Because now his team settled at the bottom of the table by winning just two matches in last seven matches in this season. Actually, Virat should have been stepped aside quite long time back in IPL matches because most of the time his team will be settled at the bottom of the points table. They now look like need to win all the matches if they want to qualify for the next round and the only miracle can do that.

There is no comparison b/w Kholi and Gambhir, Kholi performance is outstanding but bad luck RCB don't have any promising bowlers in there team that's why they are losing all matches suppose if ABD or other players take charge I don't think the result will change.

Today we have match b/w CSK vs DD, let's see how this young captain will lead his team against Indian former captain.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

legendary

I personally feel its a forced decision , the Delhi management has forced him to step down from captain because they wanted to drop him due to his lack of form . That is why he was benched in the next match , this is his last IPL and its sad to see him not able to perform for his hometown franchise.
Pages:
Jump to: