Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-Bytecent] Iconic Expert - Blackcoin SCAMMER - Bittrex - page 3. (Read 7447 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Are we talking about the IconicExpert / Christopher Bouzy who is a Scammer and a Thief ?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
If you ever want to piss off a mental retarded double faced coward, launch a snapshot and have a kitkat.

Activity: 310
The Blackcoin Scammer Iconic Expert wants 1500BTC. He offers 3,000,000 Coins for 50k Sat. Total Coin Supply 33,000,000  Grin

Please do not buy in this IPO and don't give this guy your hard earned money.

A shame that bittrex is hosting this.

ANN link http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/24/-/view/post_id/84

DEV Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=260809

There is now a bytecent ICO announcement thread here on bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--846023
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
People also know that being pathetic and childish (not you guys) is useless but people continue being that as well.  Hence, FUD wars, photo shops of IRC chats, rampant scamming, etc.  I mean it's gotten crazy.  

My subjective take on IE.  I don't personally know the guy and had a few run-ins with him, not always good but I see a different perspective and I wrote it on his Twitter yesterday.  Just so its clear, not the biggest fan here either but there is a slow death coming to altcoins and crypto.  We continue to let these new coins with anon DEVs (copy/paste) and no-face managers (new accounts) pop up and take our BTC, exception is BTCArchitect and ARCH and boy was he fudded.  We are in the final days and that means our beloved investments, outside of the TOP coins, will die eventually, BTC value bleeding daily.  6mths ago, I probably invested new coins every 2 wks, holding a 1/3 of old one's.  Now, a handful since August.  I continue seeing great members trying to stay active and be a part of something but it will be for nothing when this becomes a wasteland.

Now, we know ICOs mostly are scams (I totally agree, I was in CLD, Super, even BlocK, won't touch _Vior).  I won't touch another one ever.  BUT!  But, at least you know WHO IE is and its true, his ego is too big/pride too high and I don't think the 50 BTC minimum for ICO success (currently $16.5K take rate) is worth scamming a whole community to condemnation and having true problems.  It's chump change but 900+ BTC (for Blocknet), which I've vested in as well, now that's worthy of a hit & run.  Say what you will, you don't have to like him to want something different or make $.  I don't like my boss but my company cuts my check.  I don't like my wife's sister, I love the Yankees but hate Arod, love Adriana Lima but not when she smiles.  I secretly love certain reality shows, you think my fellas know about it LOL.  Get what I'm saying?  I get what you guys are saying but just think about this on a grand scale for a sec.  I mean, look at his WP, maybe broken promises and disguised to look pretty and informative but far better than some of today's offerings.  

I like/respect some of you guys a lot, seen your names since I started in crypto with Doge, Digi, BC, DRK.  Just put away the grudge and blind rage and try a thinking cap.  If I'm wrong, then I'm out for good.  For the record, I'm just a middle class hard working 9-5 guy, trying to make some extra cash for the family.....but bled out too much and have since cut down the investments before the wife files for separation.

Just my thought guys, don't have to agree but we can respectfully agree to disagree, no more fights and craziness......crypto is suffocating.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

or dumb fucks could stop buying obvious scammy bullshit. either way works.  Grin

I have stopped buying from there. But Bittrex offers promises of reputation and credibility. That is false. They have none of neither. They are simply money-sucking ghouls posing as a legitimate business. I stopped trading there months ago for this very reason.

I was simply answering the question as to why Bittrex allows known criminals like Iconic Expert to sell their coins there.
Activity: 280
EVERYONE EMAIL AND CONTACT BITTREX - THEY OBVIOUSLY AREN'T AWARE OF THIS ASSHOLES HISTORY

Check my post history, check my reputation, check my hero member status and check how I write about other people on this forum. Now listen to this: do NOT trust this guy with your money. If there is one piece of advice you listen to it's mine.

Unfortunately Bittrex is 100% aware that they work with and take money from criminals to list their coins on their exchange, but collecting commissions on shitcoin sales is a highly profitable industry for them so why would they ever stop?

Bittrex is like the money changers in the temple before Jesus came to town and knocked all that bullshit over, and slapped some sense into Bittrex Bill and Richie Lai.

or dumb fucks could stop buying obvious scammy bullshit. either way works.  Grin
just say no to ico!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
EVERYONE EMAIL AND CONTACT BITTREX - THEY OBVIOUSLY AREN'T AWARE OF THIS ASSHOLES HISTORY

Check my post history, check my reputation, check my hero member status and check how I write about other people on this forum. Now listen to this: do NOT trust this guy with your money. If there is one piece of advice you listen to it's mine.

They know about it dude, they don't care though.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
More idiotic blackcoin holders crawling out from their rocks.

What a stupid piece of shit coin that was. No features, no logo, not even an adorable meme. Doesn't even have anon. What moronic scamcoin doesn't have anon? It is a basic useless feature, afterall.

I challenge everyone and anyone to prove why blackcoin was justified to exist. I'll bet it can't be done. Just one of hundreds of meaningless clones that dirt dived.

I made 10000 % on Blackcoin, so I can't really complain about it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
More idiotic blackcoin holders crawling out from their rocks.

What a stupid piece of shit coin that was. No features, no logo, not even an adorable meme. Doesn't even have anon. What moronic scamcoin doesn't have anon? It is a basic useless feature, afterall.

I challenge everyone and anyone to prove why blackcoin was justified to exist. I'll bet it can't be done. Just one of hundreds of meaningless clones that dirt dived.
u cant have even one of my hard earned pennies u scammer!
Activity: 142
It's obvious there's few here who miss having a nice juicy ANN to shit on, no innocent here, easy money.

99% of ICOs are scams and maybe Bytecent also. But have a read through the set-up and then decide.  Of couse it wouldn't be tbe first ICO with a beautiful plan existing just on paper but it is interesting ...

I wasn't much into alts when blackcoin counted for something. Looks like just another clone at this point with nothing special about it that got pumped and dumped and forgotten in the usual way.

That was ages ago ... get over it m8s.  I've forgiven myself my Juggalocoin adventure afterall.

Oy! Your supposed to be thinking about serious altcoin stuff not how Korean consent laws work ... bad geek.
Activity: 539
50k price? lol
I see why its called bytecent

It will leave investors wallets 1byte sized with a couple of cents
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Bytecent is for newbs he stated..... He wants to attract new investors........
Sure......he is smart enough to understand that the cryptocommunity doesn't forget what he did before 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
his tweets
" I am not just launching a coin, I am launching a movement."
I don't like this coin, yet after reading that, I find myself buying some.
Activity: 139
his tweets

""If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten." #Bytecent is for the people tired of the scams & BS. $BYC"

"In less than 2 hours the revolution begins. I am not just launching a coin, I am launching a movement. Let's take crypto out of the dark. RT"

and then now after launch nobody cared, only 12 btcs volume that probably are from himself
Activity: 311
He's getting out of crypto...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Anything Iconic Expert is associated with is 100% guaranteed to be bullshit.

I absolutely agree. He has destroyed coins and scammed people out of BTC. Don't touch this thing at all.
Pages:
Jump to: