Pages:
Author

Topic: iPRONTO - A Decentralized Incubation Platform - page 2. (Read 259 times)

copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We help Startups see the daylight.
do you planning for another phase of ICO?

No. We have successfully passed those stages, now IPR is tradable on four exchanges and applications for major exchanges are under process. We can expect IPR to be listed on those exchanges in coming months.

Please join our telegram group for quick updates and more information. Follow the link on above post.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
where is your site ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hello! I see this is an interesting project. I wish you all the best! When can we expect the listing on the trading floor? Please update any new events here. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
I guess they are already on some exchanges but still we are waiting them to be listed on major exchanges like hitbtc, binance etc.
Activity: 3
Hello! I see this is an interesting project. I wish you all the best! When can we expect the listing on the trading floor? Please update any new events here. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
do you planning for another phase of ICO?
copper member
Hey! I found this an interesting project (being an entrepreneur  Grin) . I wish you all the best! When can we expect the listing on exchanges ? Please update here every new events.

Thanks. IPR has already been tradable on two exchanges namely Stocks Exchange and OctaEx. For faster and effective communication, you can join our telegtam group.
Activity: 26
Hey! I found this an interesting project (being an entrepreneur  Grin) . I wish you all the best! When can we expect the listing on exchanges ? Please update here every new events.
copper member

PRESS RELEASES

ICO LISTING

WEBSITE & WHITEPAPER

SOCIAL MEDIA

Pages:
Jump to: