Pages:
Author

Topic: IPTV | EBay | Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Education l Torrent l Others - page 10. (Read 154712 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Great seller, my 2nd year working with him.  Thank you +rep
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So Clutch!! Awesome Communication !! AAA ... quick, quality and good prices ! +Rep
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Please accept ETH. BTC is so slow and its fee is so high.
I will look into it

Thanks. We can't wait couples of hours for our transactions to be confirmed. Also, sending $10 BTC + $2 fee is ridiculous.
Activity: 162
I will look into it
Wow you got loads of accounts. Bookmarking this and will buy some soon! accept paypal is a Plus

Can I take a vouch?

Newbie vouchers don't count.
Activity: 35
Top seller, great and fast communication.
Trusted seller!
Activity: 26
Wow you got loads of accounts. Bookmarking this and will buy some soon! accept paypal is a Plus

Can I take a vouch?
Fast , Easy Communication !!!! +Rep ! AAA!
Im so sorry !! wow ... yes wrong person
You contacted live:premiumaccseller. My avatar is not like that
i didnt say u were a scammer i said you changed the price on me and when i was short u kept the money and blocked me . kept the money without services rendered . if we didnt agree u should give me money back simple as that.
That's not me bro. You contacted a different person. My name is Joseph smith
....a little upset .... it was my first time using bitcoin but agreed on $24 i asked for paypal. but he said btc only . so after going to my bitcoin atm which charge $6 but i still had added enough to transfer. well when i went to transfer they charged me $2 extra and i didnt have enough so I sent $20. instead he asked for the rest which i understood but instead of waiting he just blocked me! just stole my money . buyers Beware!!!!

then he asked $34 ! more than we agreed .... when i said it was $24 he blocked me!

then instead of waiting he just blocks me.
That's not my skype. You were SCAMMED by someone else
....a little upset .... it was my first time using bitcoin but agreed on $24 i asked for paypal. but he said btc only . so after going to my bitcoin atm which charge $6 but i still had added enough to transfer. well when i went to transfer they charged me $2 extra and i didnt have enough so I sent $20. instead he asked for the rest which i understood but instead of waiting he just blocked me! just stole my money . buyers Beware!!!!

then he asked $34 ! more than we agreed .... when i said it was $24 he blocked me!

then instead of waiting he just blocks me.
FUCK YOU BITCH DONT WRITE SHIT ON MY THREAD I NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.
I want to purchase Digitalplayground 1 year. Please PM me the price + your wallet address. Is ETH ok?
Activity: 16
Activity: 2
Activity: 221
Activity: 16
Hi also sent you a pm. Thx
Activity: 1
Pages: