Pages:
Author

Topic: IPTV | EBay | Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Education l Torrent l Others - page 17. (Read 154712 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Just wanted to say thats this guy provides one of the best customer service. Had bought VYPR Vpn around 4 months back and he had told me he would provide 1 year warranty. Yesterday I couldn't log-in to the VPN and I contacted him. Very promptly he just gave me new account details and everything was back to normal.

So anyone willing to buy form him go ahead!!
Activity: 26
I am out of words. Sincerely and genuinely out of words. As if my last purchase from Premium Torrents Invites was not a bargain already, he just quintupled his previous delivery without me asking for it. Premium Torrents Invites has unparalleled customer service which is something rare these days.

Look no further everyone. Buy from him if you want to have the Happiest of New Years. Thanks brother. You have went so much more than you should be. You now have my loyalty when it comes to purchasing accounts. And to comment about the quality of accounts, it seems that he's selectively getting accounts that have lazy owners. It feels like you legitly bought the account since you're the only one using it. I'm a very satisfied customer!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Thanks op another great trade
At cheap prices and 100% trust
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
hi do you have turbobit or uploaded.net accounts? thanks
Check Skype.
Activity: 75
hi do you have turbobit or uploaded.net accounts? thanks
Hello brother, I sent a message on skype for you ..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
what's best price for bitspider and what other ones do you have for software and script downloads
Still the best and cheapest! Amazing person to talk to as well. Whenever I have problems, he's always there to fix it.
Hello brother, how are you?
I sent you a message on skype
Activity: 5
Quick transaction. I bought account from him couple days ago - working very well so far, fast responding on PM.  Recommended user.
Enjoy your holidays. See you in 2017!
Activity: 9
 Check your PM, thanks
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Seller came through for me again on a multi buy, can't say it enough, highly recommended!
Do you have GhostProxies or Buyproxies accounts?
Hi. I have ghostproxies.
Activity: 9
Do you have GhostProxies or Buyproxies accounts?
Hi there, me again

Interested in the following:

usenext

Thank you
Hello. Usenext is not available.
Activity: 2
Hi there, me again

Interested in the following:

usenext