Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 64. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
Hello
I need information
Do you have any nationals limits? I mean, American or China, etc

Unfortunately, we do not work with citizens of the United States and Singapore. According to our policies, regulations and conditions, citizens of these countries will not be able to participate in the crowding program.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hello
I need information
Do you have any nationals limits? I mean, American or China, etc
Activity: 83
Hello!
Can I ask the question?

Why your token price will grow??

It's important to understand

Sure, you are welcome

The number of tokens is limited and no more will be released. Respectively, the more people connected to the IQeon ecosystem, the greater the turnover of IQN game tokens, which indicates the company's revenue increase, and directly affects the cost of the IQN token. The demand for IQN will grow due to the connection to new eco-system IQeon of new applications and games, both partner and properly developed. By the end of 2018, their number will be at least 1000.

wow, so because of fully usefulness for your eco-system and some developer's work...
Activity: 322
https://i.imgur.com/jt4fRY6.png

On December 16, IQeon participated in the biggest event for Belarusian startups: “Startup of the Year 2017”. The contest gathered the key players from senior financial, business, and fintech domains/industries of Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia, and the Middle East. The total number of participants was around 500.

The authors of the ideas for startups and business projects had to compete in a number of categories. IQeon is a running project and is the Ethereum blockchain gaming platform existing in its Beta version and providing the opportunity for the users not only to play but also earn money for the gaming achievements and their intellectual score if they unriddle quizzes or play other logical games.

IQeon sidestepped the rivals in the category “Blockchain” and became the winner. The whole team is congratulating our CEO, Vadim Dovguchits, who was awarded the top prize in this category for the winning result!

Being a part of the world startup and blockchain community is a great honor for us as the more attention our project drags the more funds we will raise and the sooner the final product will reach its users, and by this, I mean you. Support our project by participating in our pre-ICO that lasts until December 25, 2017. There is not much time left, hurry up to invest! Get IQN tokens with the 50% discount!

I did not doubt it! You're winners!
copper member

On December 16, IQeon participated in the biggest event for Belarusian startups: “Startup of the Year 2017”. The contest gathered the key players from senior financial, business, and fintech domains/industries of Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia, and the Middle East. The total number of participants was around 500.

The authors of the ideas for startups and business projects had to compete in a number of categories. IQeon is a running project and is the Ethereum blockchain gaming platform existing in its Beta version and providing the opportunity for the users not only to play but also earn money for the gaming achievements and their intellectual score if they unriddle quizzes or play other logical games.

IQeon sidestepped the rivals in the category “Blockchain” and became the winner. The whole team is congratulating our CEO, Vadim Dovguchits, who was awarded the top prize in this category for the winning result!

Being a part of the world startup and blockchain community is a great honor for us as the more attention our project drags the more funds we will raise and the sooner the final product will reach its users, and by this, I mean you. Support our project by participating in our pre-ICO that lasts until December 25, 2017. There is not much time left, hurry up to invest! Get IQN tokens with the 50% discount!
copper member
What will happen to the unsold tokens?

Unsold IQeon tokens will be destroyed.
copper member
Hello!
I can invest only in the ETH or BTC?

ETH and BTC accepted.
copper member
What's the matter to invest in it? I'm gamer
for example, possibility to easy monetize your gaming achievements into the real money - the useful option
I read about it. Something more?

You can find all the information in our whitepaper
copper member
copper member
what is total token?

The total coin supply is 10 000 000 IQN tokens.
copper member
INFORMATION FOR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS:

Dear participants, registration has opened. Please register at iqeon.io - it's one of the main rules! We will start to add stacks from today!

Hi, devs   So the wallet is already released?

No, wallet is not released yet.
copper member

You can monetize your skills in IQeon platform.
And... it's a future... Wink
Activity: 48
for example, possibility to easy monetize your gaming achievements into the real money - the useful option

Hmm...Personally, I waiting for exchange function, MasterCard support, VR/AR future of the project

Maybe, that will be great, thanks for answers
Try to find more info on the website, they have section about it
Activity: 49
What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Hmm...Personally, I waiting for exchange function, MasterCard support, VR/AR future of the project

Maybe, that will be great, thanks for answers
Activity: 69
INFORMATION FOR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS:

Dear participants, registration has opened. Please register at iqeon.io - it's one of the main rules! We will start to add stacks from today!

Hi, devs   So the wallet is already released?
Activity: 105

Activity: 189
Hello!
I can invest only in the ETH or BTC?
Activity: 113
Activity: 183

IQeon Platform Pre-ICO is On, Rush to Buy IQN With Discount!

IQeon is the decentralized gaming platform where players receive money for their gaming achievements and their intellectual skills while solving quizzes and playing other logical games. IQeon platform tokens (IQN) presale starts on December 16 and ends on December 24, 2017.

IQN is the Ethereum blockchain based cryptocurrency that’s why the investments are received in ETH. During the pre-ICO period only 500,000 IQN are issued and for 1 ETH invested you could get 700 IQN. The minimal transaction amount for the tokens during the presale is 3 ETH.

Don’t miss your chance to invest in our project and get the platform cryptocurrency with the 50% discount. Also, stay tuned by being subscribed to our social network pages and our Telegram channel.

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM

Already support you. Will following your news
Pages:
Jump to: