Pages:
Author

Topic: Iran again want to make some dirty things - page 4. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 11, 2020, 07:21:23 AM
As per my knowledge Donald Trump have a political agenda against Iran attack and killed solaimani because of upcoming USA election. So I think there is no possibility of war as recent press meet of Donald Trump statement.

So there is no benefit for crypto market those kinds of matters may be bitcoin is getting pumped from few days due to bitcoin was down more than 20% in December 2019. So same thing Altcoins may be. We can see more pumps bitcoin and altcoins because of more development happening in crypto like ETH 2.0 and bitcoin halving.
if something of this kind begins in the world and people begin to think about the possibility of military operations, then they will want to save their money, and now there are no more reliable ways to save their money except bitcoin. all other assets can be in great danger if something bad starts on the world stage
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
January 11, 2020, 06:03:38 AM
today I read the news that Iran has warned about "more serious revenge" against the United States. such statements are not some kind of joke and what exactly they can do?  Huh I believe that 2020 began very poorly if you look at it from a political point of view.
If the disagreements between the US and Iran will continue, this could end badly. How will this news affect the market? can they start to sharply raise bitcoin at the price? if bitcoin will grow fast, then altcoins will be even worse  Angry
We all heard that bitcoin will have an improvement to it's price because people in Iran will use bitcoin to secure all of their assets, but i don't think we should be happy about it because a lot of people will die if the war between Iran and US will continue, so we should be really be afraid on this situation.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
January 11, 2020, 03:50:09 AM
The news is indeed true, of course there is a big reason behind the death of the supreme commander in Iran and of course almost all Iranians will not be happy with this incident and then how the impact on price movements on Bitcoin is of course all dependent on Bitcoin users in both countries if large volumes and many of them are securing assets on Bitcoin for fear that something bad will happen of course the best possibility is that prices will get higher.
But hopefully everything does not happen and if we pay attention at this time the conditions in the media are still safe there have been no further incidents.
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
January 11, 2020, 03:25:17 AM
Shouldn't this thread be in "Politics & Society" and not Altcoin Discussion
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
January 11, 2020, 03:18:29 AM
The topics about Iran not standing down came from a weapons manufacture companies consultant. Do you really think that is a very valid discussion when the people who want you to go to war is telling you there will be war? I am from around the region and I can tell you right now there is no war going on and nobody wants it neither.

Iranian people all want peace because they know they are not living the best life possible as it is and having a war would mean both death of many innocent people (and we are talking about potentially 100k+ if it is a full war like 2003 Iraq one) and their country will be in ruins, nobody wants that. I understand they are ruled by a dictator who can do whatever he wants without caring about what people wants but at the same time he can't afford to piss off USA and get overthrown neither.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
January 10, 2020, 01:39:49 PM
today I read the news that Iran has warned about "more serious revenge" against the United States. such statements are not some kind of joke and what exactly they can do?  Huh

Irans plan is to push USA out of middle east. Right now are surrounded by USA military bases. In the future those bases will minimise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 10, 2020, 01:19:50 PM
today I read the news that Iran has warned about "more serious revenge" against the United States. such statements are not some kind of joke and what exactly they can do?  Huh I believe that 2020 began very poorly if you look at it from a political point of view.
If the disagreements between the US and Iran will continue, this could end badly. How will this news affect the market? can they start to sharply raise bitcoin at the price? if bitcoin will grow fast, then altcoins will be even worse  Angry
It was really complicated situation for peoples living in Iran and US. But Bitcoin and altcoins are totally different from last strike of Iran so market will not affect this year. We are living in the strong economy so mostly every war and economy dump was created by billionaires. We pray for that incident and concentrate the future goals on everyone.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
January 10, 2020, 01:07:20 PM
As per my knowledge Donald Trump have a political agenda against Iran attack and killed solaimani because of upcoming USA election. So I think there is no possibility of war as recent press meet of Donald Trump statement.

So there is no benefit for crypto market those kinds of matters may be bitcoin is getting pumped from few days due to bitcoin was down more than 20% in December 2019. So same thing Altcoins may be. We can see more pumps bitcoin and altcoins because of more development happening in crypto like ETH 2.0 and bitcoin halving.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
January 10, 2020, 12:54:21 PM
I do not know whether this war still continues or not because until now Iran and the US are still debating their Rockets.
But if this continues then I am sure this will affect the market price of cyptocurrency also especially in bitcoin, and I also don't know whether this will have a positive or negative impact because this has not been determined in the current bitcoin movement.
So many say bitcoin pumping because it will approach half.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
January 10, 2020, 12:50:55 PM
I think if the problem is related to Iran-American politics, then there is nothing to worry about because it does not cover the crypto industry and will not affect the price of crypto as well. I came to this conclusion because you only said the main points between Iran-America and also did not provide valid evidence or detailed links about it.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 10, 2020, 12:43:04 PM
Such a sad situation between Iran and US. But sure, the situation could add a positive value to the crypto market. It already has its positive effect on crude oil.
Citizens wouldn’t have as much faith as they use to on their Fiat, so they could go crypto. People would start rushing for the alternatives, to save their heads.

In as much as it could help the market, I pray they resolve their differences soon.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 10, 2020, 12:28:15 PM
the events that are happening now between Iran and the USA are just terrible conditions that, I hope, will be settled. I’m sure that conflict will stop to exist here if another country should intervene that can calm everyone and make everyone understand that war is a very bad event, which will not be beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2020, 12:20:56 PM
This situation will have a good impact on bitcoin because people in iran will make bitcoin as their safe asset that they will store their fiats to it, but this issue between US and iran is really not a joke because they are really creating a big war that a lot of innocent people will die.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 10, 2020, 12:20:09 PM
I do not think that third world war will happen. USA and Iran, thank goodness, are relatively restrained about the situation. They do not want to graduate the conflict, they understand problems connected to a war. And about the Bitcoin, it wasn´t true that Bitcoin was traded in Iran for $30,000!
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
January 10, 2020, 12:19:22 PM
I have yet to see Iran's response after the US president appeared the day before. If you have any links pointing to Iran's claims today, please let me know. I am very curious what they are doing with the US sanctions plan for them. If Iran is still determined to take revenge on the United States, I think it will be a bad choice and it will make people in Iran suffer.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
January 10, 2020, 12:16:48 PM
In my opinion it is no longer the time for war to use firearms or whatever, and rather we say that war is now a competitiveness in the global market, is our technology capable? Or just the opposite? I know Iran has a great nuclear potential, but there are many US allies, so if for a counterattack to be carried out against Iran I think it might happen, but it is unlikely
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 10, 2020, 11:57:06 AM
why is it becoming more opaque if the market crrypto becomes an alternative to protect the value of their assets such as a currency that might decline in value because of this dispute, then it becomes a good thing even if it's a very high rise by bitcoin, ALT will also get room.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 10, 2020, 11:26:47 AM
This is really a sad news not just because we are now in a middle of war. But we will facing an unexpected results and we have to be very ready. The effect of it to Cryptocurrency is unidentifiable as of now so we need to study very well. I like when the president said that they have more money, power and weapon but they don't really want to use it. I hope everything will be fine.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
January 10, 2020, 11:15:01 AM
Can you link the news about the more serious revenge? I swear that I read news today and I didn't saw that more serious revenge. I saw that news after the killing of Soleimani. But after Trump holding back from the war, there was an asset from stock market that gone up because of that.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 10, 2020, 11:07:49 AM

The big question is can they keep up with it? Will they go and invade America or fire at American, they do not have the capability, whatever they can do the US already knows that I'm not belittling Iran but that is the fact, they issued statement that they do now want war, they just want a retaliation so we expect things to cool down in the coming weeks, and on the market, the issue has a good impact on he market but market will not rely on that, it has it's own issues.
Pages:
Jump to: