Pages:
Author

Topic: Iran has made a huge mistake and the world will pay a price for it. - page 2. (Read 722 times)

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
Shah of Iran when Iran looked like this and the head of state was not religious and wearing a suit.
https://youtu.be/6kySR3fpa5s
https://youtu.be/XrCK6CD1dKM

If you pitched a bitch about the western puppet giving your resources away to foreign powers it looked a bit more like this:

It's not surprising to me that the revolution happened and has show staying power.  The peeps on the ground understand the options.

The above is kinda reminiscent certain activities a while later.  Basically the same group with basically the same set of trainers (some would call them demons):

PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Shah of Iran when Iran looked like this and the head of state was not religious and wearing a suit.
https://youtu.be/6kySR3fpa5s
https://youtu.be/XrCK6CD1dKM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Why should the world pay for US doing? Would be a bit cowardly or at leadt incompetent from Iran, wouldn't it?

Are you trying to say that the US made Iran? The US would be giving the world a gift if it could tame Iran. But since Iran won't be tamed, the gift to the world will be the US getting rid of Iran. The price the world will pay is fear.

Cool
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Why should the world pay for US doing? Would be a bit cowardly or at leadt incompetent from Iran, wouldn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I don't really know what's their game, if they really think they can take on America.
I think they can take on America. Not in a straight, all-out US vs Iran war of course, but then that's not Iran's style. The history of US foreign interventions since WW2 gives context and lessons. Iran doesn't have to have tanks arranged on the White House lawn in order to win. There are other avenues. They are already causing oil prices to rise...

I remember there's some conspiracy theory circulating that China and Russia would support an aggression by Iran and when conflict starts, they all gang up on an overstretched America. How likely would that be?
Very unlikely I think to see an overt conflict between China/Russia and the US, but it's no secret that Iran is allied with both China and Russia. For example, they conducted a joint naval drill in December.
Despite China's ever-growing role in world affairs, they have somehow managed to stay quite neutral so far in the chaos of the Middle East. I would imagine this is intentional rather than inadvertent. One concern I suppose is that the US/Iran thing might cause China to take a side, although again, whilst that is far more likely than an outright China/US conflict, I would still say it is unlikely overall.
Most likely I think is proxy attacks around the world against US interests, probably involving Hezbollah, and maybe involving covertly channeled Russian funding. Just speculation though, I'm no expert.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
They continue to produce nuclear weapons and that will eventually lead to an open conflict. It may not be now but it will happen. There's only 2 ways you can go with nuclear weapon production these days. One is the route of secrecy and the other of open hostility. North Korea chose the second one and it made it an outlaw and Iran is trying to become just like that. Their problem is the country is Islamic and we all know that they can't just wall themselves and sit tight on their asses, they want to travel, spread their religion, influence the region. It's not going to happen!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
(facepalm x3)
its wise enough for Iran to stay away from USA

U.S. Citizens should honestly prepare themselves for an upcoming war.

if they really think they can take on America.

iran are not attacking america or its citizens.. iran are defending their country against foreign military that are in iran.. they want that military to get out and go home

american citizens have nothing to fear. american citizens eat and sleep thousands of mile of land and thousand mile if water away from iran.. calm down
you have no idea what iran seeks,

iran tries to become a regional hegemon, then attacking and insulting others, bullying them,

iran tried to pressure european leaders to spend 400 billion for the reconstruction of syria.

they are not just an economic or communist power seeking to develop themselves and the region like germany they are active imperialists.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
(facepalm x3)
its wise enough for Iran to stay away from USA

U.S. Citizens should honestly prepare themselves for an upcoming war.

if they really think they can take on America.

iran are not attacking america or its citizens.. iran are defending their country against foreign military that are in iran.. they want that military to get out and go home

american citizens have nothing to fear. american citizens eat and sleep thousands of mile of land and thousand mile if water away from iran.. calm down
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Indeed, it was a gutsy move. They are already experts at raiding embassies but imho they shouldn't have bragged about it online. And after that dude got killed they chose to escalate by firing those missiles.

I don't really know what's their game, if they really think they can take on America. I remember there's some conspiracy theory circulating that China and Russia would support an aggression by Iran and when conflict starts, they all gang up on an overstretched America. How likely would that be?

This really isn't an issue for right now anymore, both Iran and the US came out saying that both of them are going to be relaxing tensions against one another and do not want war. Makes sense for both sides to be honest.

Iran doesn't want to go to war with the US (and their coalition) and be destroyed as a nation.
America doesn't want to deal with the issues at home of dealing with a war. As those are never too popular when its a war like this. People have a bad taste in their mouth from Iraq and Afghan.

This is going to wind down now, maybe a few more hiccups for the next couple months. But we now know that neither nation wants this to turn into war.
Just keep in mind in evaluating things, that the USA does not need Middle East oil anymore. Thanks to fracking, those days are over.

Because oil is a fungible resource, it is likely that no part of this fracas with affect oil prices.

the problem is imperialism, attacking us embassies revealed that treaties with iran are worthless they are no partners they are imperialists

No, the problem is, all the fracking in CA is setting off some massive earthquakes. When CA falls off into the Pacific, Iran might win by default.

Cool

fracking isn't that dangerous, also there are increasingly electric cars. the middle eastern oil is not needed in the west, there are alternatives, but we all know that they will constantly threathen the west, thats why they want nuclear weapons
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Just keep in mind in evaluating things, that the USA does not need Middle East oil anymore. Thanks to fracking, those days are over.

Because oil is a fungible resource, it is likely that no part of this fracas with affect oil prices.

the problem is imperialism, attacking us embassies revealed that treaties with iran are worthless they are no partners they are imperialists

No, the problem is, all the fracking in CA is setting off some massive earthquakes. When CA falls off into the Pacific, Iran might win by default.

Cool

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
Indeed, it was a gutsy move. They are already experts at raiding embassies but imho they shouldn't have bragged about it online. And after that dude got killed they chose to escalate by firing those missiles.

I don't really know what's their game, if they really think they can take on America. I remember there's some conspiracy theory circulating that China and Russia would support an aggression by Iran and when conflict starts, they all gang up on an overstretched America. How likely would that be?
Iran has launched missiles at the Iraqi bases where US forces are staying and this act is an open declaration of war in my opinion, though Iran has not termed it as a war yet but they’re openly challenging US into starting one.

I feel this move is really stupid because they haven’t planned it through in their emotions they have given Trump a reason why he should immediately declare war on them, which will not only crush their economy but will effect entire world’s economy too.

It’s pertinent to note that Trump has tweeted a very casual tweet and I’m surprised about his casual language, he’s said he’ll give a statement in the morning and I’m eagerly waiting for it because it’ll give us major insights about his next plan of action.

Sources:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/07/politics/rockets-us-airbase-iraq/index.html

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1214739853025394693?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

attacking us embasy was so stupid, everybody instantly knew after that, that iranian regime is imperialists and treaties with them are worthless

these damn idiots what where they thinking, usa was about to leave and focus on internal issues
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Iran was the victim in all of this, for many years the middle east has been plague with US forces oppressing and destroying their homeland fighting over sand and oil that's how it all begun. So yeah the aggressor's are no other than US if they'd only minded their own business then things would be peaceful and we would be living our normal lives as today. Now everything may come to an end with this war that is about to come.
Plus when US kills Iran Top General is the start of it, Iran threw missiles being their victim and knowing they might have allies to backup them if ever US declare war. Whoever the victim first, this war should not happen. It will cause alot of damage and casualties. There be in need for some middle man to prevail peace as for sure no one will want to be a loser. Let there be someone who will stop them from starting this war. Though it's predicted to happen, it's just too hard to think that many will be affected.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
I hope there will not be a war. In favor of this version is an unofficial information on the US proposal to Iran transmitted through Qatar speaks about the possibility of a limited local response as a response of Suleymani assassination. In addition, it is reported that the Iranians warned the Americans about the blow through the unofficial Qatari communication channel. This allows the Iranian leaders to save face and at the same time makes it possible to avoid or at least postpone the war.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Iran was the victim in all of this, for many years the middle east has been plague with US forces oppressing and destroying their homeland fighting over sand and oil that's how it all begun. So yeah the aggressor's are no other than US if they'd only minded their own business then things would be peaceful and we would be living our normal lives as today. Now everything may come to an end with this war that is about to come.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
With the military bases missiled to shreds, considering Donald Trump's character, I don't think he is just going to stand aside and wait for it to flow under the bridge. U.S. Citizens should honestly prepare themselves for an upcoming war. The only people who are going to suffer are going to be random Iranian, Iraqis and US citizens while "big boys" throw shit at each other.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Iran has launched missiles at the Iraqi bases where US forces are staying and this act is an open declaration of war in my opinion, though Iran has not termed it as a war yet but they’re openly challenging US into starting one.

I feel this move is really stupid because they haven’t planned it through in their emotions they have given Trump a reason why he should immediately declare war on them, which will not only crush their economy but will effect entire world’s economy too.

It’s pertinent to note that Trump has tweeted a very casual tweet and I’m surprised about his casual language, he’s said he’ll give a statement in the morning and I’m eagerly waiting for it because it’ll give us major insights about his next plan of action.

Sources:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/07/politics/rockets-us-airbase-iraq/index.html

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1214739853025394693?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Except the Iranian government release a statement that they are firing at the troops, then it cannot be regarded as that should the United States because of such an isolated event launched more weapons then its will be show of force. It could be interpreted as an act of a disgruntled fellow, it could also be a form of sabotage for all I care where someone of parties who stands to gain should war erupt are looking for series of ways to fast track their own bottom line. I am not saying its not a provocation but acting rashly is not what the world needs now. Peace is better than war and that is what the world needs right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
With the Iranians attacks on the US Base in Iraq yielding no casualties, I don't think it's necessary for the USA to respond any further so that they can de-escalate the whole situation that is if the Iranians stop the whole attacks and I will reiterate no one will really side with Iran because they killed Soleimani since he was orchestrating the whole attacks.
Pages:
Jump to: