Pages:
Author

Topic: Iranian survives death sentence - and sheduled for repeating hanging - page 2. (Read 5531 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if he survives again?
He'll probably get hanged again, I guess?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if he survives again?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This is just sick.  Angry .
Activity: 826
°^°
just bought 2000 retweets for the AmnestyInternational post, maybe that helps a bit
Activity: 826
°^°
https://news.google.de/news/rtc?ncl=dUfn0FT5FZOH_yM3K5wLkD0c_ufDM&ned=us&siidp=e2256274cd910fb09b8effc3bc163683c1de

The 37-year-old, identified as “Alireza M”, was hanged in Bojnourd prison in north-east Iran last week after being convicted of drug offences.

According to official state media, a doctor declared him dead after the 12 minute-hanging, but when the prisoner’s family went to collect his body the following day he was found to still be breathing.

He is currently in hospital, but a judge reportedly said he would be executed again “once medical staff confirm his health condition is good enough”.

real sick shit!

he gets hospitalized, only to be killed after recovering.
instead of just accepting the miracle and live him alone
his daughters could even see him again and were so happy and now must see him die again

if someone here knows about spreading news with Twitter etc, please make this go around the world!
maybe we can build up enough international pressure to help him get some real good lawyers or such...
Pages:
Jump to: