Pages:
Author

Topic: Iraqi immigrant rapes 10yr old in Vienna, due to "accumulation of sexual energy" - page 2. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Horror and more horror. Now we should accept that sex with babies, children,animal is normal..if this is normal in their word it's not in our. That's shocking but at least nobody attacks them in their country and there they are free to make this barbarism but they won't perform that crap and mess in civilized world.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please post here the correct translation If my post was wrong.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/12144039/Iraqi-migrant-admits-raping-boy-in-Austrian-pool-after-having-too-much-sexual-energy.html

Iraqi migrant admits raping boy in Austrian pool after having 'too much sexual energy'

An Iraqi migrant has admitted raping a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria because he had not had sex in four months and it was a “sexual emergency”. The 20-year-old man is accused of attacking the boy in a cubicle of the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna, telling police he had “followed his desires”. The victim had to be hospitalised following injuries inflicted by the suspect, who worked as a taxi driver after arriving in Austria via the Balkans in September, and who has a wife and daughter back in Iraq.

Well I understand. It's all a question of instinct, feelings and self control.

I find it perfectly normal things like that happen. What I don't find normal though, is that we're not burning the refugees camps with the refugees in them for "accumulation of frustration for seeing our society, children and women rape every day by your kind".

So why aren't there cases like this all over the world? Why are you defending such obvious crimes like these? You can't justify everything.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Please then, do give us the correct translations. But 9 years old is still not right. If you had a daughter I'm sure you wouldn't be ok with someone having sex with her at that age. Or even 18 for that matter, but at that moment it's maybe too late.
right or not right, it is not from "their book" as he claimed, its from khomeini, there's plenty of nasty stuff you can find in the koran without making things up
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Oh, so you mean those verses are fake? The user that posted them was lying? Please do show us the truth. I'm curious to learn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Chill down dude. No one said one religion is better than the other. I'm just freaked by all the crap I read everyday.

I'm calm. Just tired of people posting such crap. I mean Islam is not cool but god no need to add bulshit on this! Cheesy
Chill down dude. No one said one religion is better than the other. I'm just freaked by all the crap I read everyday.
There were several cases of sexual treating of animals in arab countries, camel,sheep, goat..so this is not unnatural to them. And now you have problem in Europe because they think can do what they want and what is 'normal' according for them
From their book.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

"Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent."

What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things? Not only they are strange and more than weird but they contradict themselves.
And they ask why people don't like them. I wonder why.

Yeah and you absolutely don't wonder if this is not perhaps maybe COMPLETELY FAKE???

Hey look, Jesus was horrible:

Paul 14:7 "A man shall eat alive his wife whenever she looks at him like she doesn't care"

It's not because it's on the internet that it's right...
What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things?
they're mistranslations from a book by ayatollah khomeini. he doesn't say you can have sex with a girl as young as a baby, he says you can marry her but must refrain from sexual relations until she's at least 9.

Please then, do give us the correct translations. But 9 years old is still not right. If you had a daughter I'm sure you wouldn't be ok with someone having sex with her at that age. Or even 18 for that matter, but at that moment it's maybe too late.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things?
they're mistranslations from a book by ayatollah khomeini. he doesn't say you can have sex with a girl as young as a baby, he says you can marry her but must refrain from sexual relations until she's at least 9.
There were several cases of sexual treating of animals in arab countries, camel,sheep, goat..so this is not unnatural to them. And now you have problem in Europe because they think can do what they want and what is 'normal' according for them
From their book.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

"Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent."

Dude, wanna compare this shit to some parts of the Bible? Cause there is some good shit here too you know!
Especially in the Leveticus...

Don't judge the other while totally forgetting your own crap.
From their book.

What. The. Hell. Each row I read my jaw drops more to the ground. What are these things? Not only they are strange and more than weird but they contradict themselves.
And they ask why people don't like them. I wonder why.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
From their book.

These are argued to be mis translations, at least in part, from a book by Khomeini.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234969511-beastiality-halal/

Quite interesting that "selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."
From their book.

This could be a lonely situation for them. There not thinking that there are no camels, donkeys or goats in Vienna.  Smiley
legendary
Well it's not the stupidest reason for rape I guess...?  

But this is a headline (and post here on bct) that reeks of sensationalism.  Doesn't matter if the rapist is an Iraqi immigrant or that it was a child.  These things, while horrible, happen all the time.  There's nothing special about this, though I definitely wouldn't say that to the parents here.  It's just that the headline wants to imply more than is there, i.e., that the child rape is due to the person being Iraqi and an immigrant.  No?

Sodomy, especially of young boys is something that is fairly common in Arab culture. It is not just sensationalism. If you do some actual research on the subject you will see what I say is true. There is certainly a pattern in the Arab world of raping young boys more so than the rest of the world in general. Part of the reason for this is they are so sexually repressed when it comes to women. They see women as being for reproduction and boys as being for fucking. This unfortunately is reality, not just sensationalism.
In other words women are for fucking and boys are for Fucking.  Got it.  Any Arabs in the house who want to tackle this one?

Now I'm confused.  So what are the goats for?
legendary

Sodomy, especially of young boys is something that is fairly common in Arab culture. It is not just sensationalism. If you do some actual research on the subject you will see what I say is true. There is certainly a pattern in the Arab world of raping young boys more so than the rest of the world in general. Part of the reason for this is they are so sexually repressed when it comes to women. They see women as being for reproduction and boys as being for fucking. This unfortunately is reality, not just sensationalism.
In other words women are for fucking and boys are for Fucking.  Got it.  Any Arabs in the house who want to tackle this one?

I am not trying to excuse any of this behavior, but I am simply trying to relate my experience from direct interaction with people from the middle east that I have had in various venues. They see women as for marrying and having kids only, and boys as sex objects. Many of these perpetrators were raped themselves as children, and they see it as a right of passage. They were used as a child and therefore they feel as if they have the same right to use boys this way. BTW you probably aren't going to find many Arabs here willing to comment on this topic because it brings a lot of shame to them and their culture, especially from the international community who finds such ideas to be vile and unacceptable. I have however had Arabs admit these things to me in private discussion. Perhaps maybe you should make an Arab friend first, then ask him?

[/quote]Unfortunately, the matter of "little boys and Arab culture" is true.  I don't think you mean "Arab culture," more like "middle eastern culture" perhaps.

RE bolded above, there is an actual historical case which occurred only about 20 miles from where I live.  An 11 year old and 8 year old brothers were walking to school, and for unrelated reasons were carrying four of their Dad's rifles.  They were set on by a band of six Indians.  The 8 year old proceeded to load, and the 11 year old fired.  These were single shot muskets, and at the end of this skirmish there were four dead Indians, one seriously wounded, and one that fled.  The two boys proceeded to their school house.  There is no record of their being marked as tardy.

A Calvary officer arrived some weeks later, and wrote the incident up and recorded it.  Pre Civil War era, which would mean 1845+.

Maybe we are headed back to those times?  Does not bother me.  This incident is interesting because it shows perhaps how we train children to be "children."  
[/quote]

Yes maybe my terminology was not correct, but it is difficult to be precise when the region has been in constant conflict for thousands of years and has so much displacement. As far as training children to be children, I agree completely. Observe the difference between parents that treat their children as developing adults as opposed to the ones who coddle their children constantly doing things for them they could do themselves, and observe the developmental differences. This coddling creates dependence that later develops into dependence on the government. Unfortunately the soviet based "educational" model currently deployed in the USA and elsewhere is not that. the soviet model also seeks to create a system of dependence on the government.  

It is quite astounding what children are capable of if given the correct developmental environment. Not that it is the correct developmental environment, but I wonder if an armed child soldier in the Congo would have been so easily raped? I guess it is largely a matter of developmental acceleration for better or worse. History (and modern reality) shows us children can be just as capable as many so called adults.
[/quote]

RE the "constant conflict for thousands of years," that's not the central issue.  Behind that is "tribal thinking," and all they are trying to do now is export their stupid shit.

One movie that comes to mind which illustrates the capability of children is  -

King of the Hill by Sodenburg

Also, La Misma Luna ("Under the Same Moon")
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Sure the 10 years old kid with his magnum, that would have totally helped him xD

Dude don't try to promote gun freedom everywhere! It has its uses, but it's not perfect ^^

Nobody expect that 10 years old boy carries gun with him. And none expect that his child ll be raped on swimming pool. Solution is not to accept refugees and people who don't respect civilized values and behave in that way..it were media chaos when one pool in Vienna prohibited to migrants entrance there because of sexual assult on woman in swimwear and almost headlines speak about nazi, Hitler...what would they say now

Problem being that you're wrong here.
It wouldn't make anyone think twice. Rape is not something thought and planned most of the time. Which means they don't THINK.

Well, castration is a good definitive solution though. Or death penalty/lifetime jail.
I don't think rape should be forgiven, ever.

Anyone else see the irony in a gun ban advocate calling for the death penalty for rapists? If only the victim had a gun to begin with, they wouldn't be raped and the rapist would still be alive and learn that it is not worth it after confronting an armed would-be victim. Of course this makes too much sense.

Better to let the rape happen and just execute people after, because after all guns are scary! I saw Scarface I know all about guns!

Anyone else is seeing the difference between saying that death or castration is a good definitive solution and advocating for legal creation of that solution?
And I don't see the link between gun freedom and death penalty, it has like NOTHING in common in fact, beside the fact that USA are fund of both.

Oh yeah it would have totally helped the 10 years old boy to have a gun with him!!! For sure it would have been really helpful!!! You clearly convinced me with such an argument Roll Eyes

I assumed people reading would have enough common sense to understand I was not advocating the little boy should have had a gun, and stating so is little more than a straw man logical fallacy designed to distract from my actual argument. I should have known better than to expect any common sense on this forum.

In reality I was drawing attention to the irony of some one demanding "protection" of life by banning guns, and being willing to allow other rapes (such as adult women) and then executing the assailant after the fact rather than imprisoning them or god forbid just stopping the attack by being armed in the first place, most likely leading to everyone living free and unviolated.

I am simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You claim to want to protect life out of one side of your mouth while you allow the rape and execution of people with those same ideals out the other side of your mouth as a direct result of your anti-gun stance.

Well it's not the stupidest reason for rape I guess...?  

But this is a headline (and post here on bct) that reeks of sensationalism.  Doesn't matter if the rapist is an Iraqi immigrant or that it was a child.  These things, while horrible, happen all the time.  There's nothing special about this, though I definitely wouldn't say that to the parents here.  It's just that the headline wants to imply more than is there, i.e., that the child rape is due to the person being Iraqi and an immigrant.  No?

I am not trying to excuse any of this behavior, but I am simply trying to relate my experience from direct interaction with people from the middle east that I have had in various venues. They see women as for marrying and having kids only, and boys as sex objects. Many of these perpetrators were raped themselves as children, and they see it as a right of passage. They were used as a child and therefore they feel as if they have the same right to use boys this way. BTW you probably aren't going to find many Arabs here willing to comment on this topic because it brings a lot of shame to them and their culture, especially from the international community who finds such ideas to be vile and unacceptable. I have however had Arabs admit these things to me in private discussion. Perhaps maybe you should make an Arab friend first, then ask him?

Unfortunately, the matter of "little boys and Arab culture" is true.  I don't think you mean "Arab culture," more like "middle eastern culture" perhaps.

RE bolded above, there is an actual historical case which occurred only about 20 miles from where I live.  An 11 year old and 8 year old brothers were walking to school, and for unrelated reasons were carrying four of their Dad's rifles.  They were set on by a band of six Indians.  The 8 year old proceeded to load, and the 11 year old fired.  These were single shot muskets, and at the end of this skirmish there were four dead Indians, one seriously wounded, and one that fled.  The two boys proceeded to their school house.  There is no record of their being marked as tardy.

A Calvary officer arrived some weeks later, and wrote the incident up and recorded it.  Pre Civil War era, which would mean 1845+.

Maybe we are headed back to those times?  Does not bother me.  This incident is interesting because it shows perhaps how we train children to be "children." 

Yes maybe my terminology was not correct, but it is difficult to be precise when the region has been in constant conflict for thousands of years and has so much displacement. As far as training children to be children, I agree completely. Observe the difference between parents that treat their children as developing adults as opposed to the ones who coddle their children constantly doing things for them they could do themselves, and observe the developmental differences. This coddling creates dependence that later develops into dependence on the government. Unfortunately the soviet based "educational" model currently deployed in the USA and elsewhere is not that. the soviet model also seeks to create a system of dependence on the government.  

It is quite astounding what children are capable of if given the correct developmental environment. Not that it is the correct developmental environment, but I wonder if an armed child soldier in the Congo would have been so easily raped? I guess it is largely a matter of developmental acceleration for better or worse. History (and modern reality) shows us children can be just as capable as many so called adults.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
they are generally pedophiles like to marry with children...so this is not surprising..this people can not be in Europe because they are uncivilized and never can be different. chemical castration is good choice so other people be safe
Pages:
Jump to: