Pages:
Author

Topic: Irreversible payment methods? Protection for sellers advice needed - page 2. (Read 1624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
PerfectMoney or cash could both be a great choice. I also find it okay to use payment methods that are hard to reverse, Payza for example which was not mentioned on the bitcoin wiki is hard to reverse and could lead to termination of the account. Neteller is also not that easy to chargeback If the funding of the account was not done by a credit card so as long as you ask for the proof of funding, you shouldn't face any problems.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Yeah looking at that link list and seeing the ones that score 10 which are the best that I have noticed:

- LavaPay

- OKPay

- Perfect Money

- Webmoney

Which one is the best overall? Do these service providers freeze customer accounts? Can you sweep these accounts (withdrawing to bank account) straight away after the buyer has paid?

What about Western Union, how easy is it to stop a transfer for their 'Money in Minutes' transfer service?

perfect money is not good, because if you want to exchange youre local bank
or youe exchange the real fiat money is need exchanger

So you saying perfect money does not do fiat currencies and is not compatible with bank accounts?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
are okpay, lavapay, perfectmoney really irreversible? Even if it was a fraudulent transfer?

But I'm 99% sure, that if you receive alot of fraudulent transfers, your account gets closed.

Yeah looking at that link list and seeing the ones that score 10 which are the best that I have noticed:

- LavaPay

- OKPay

- Perfect Money

- Webmoney

Which one is the best overall? Do these service providers freeze customer accounts? Can you sweep these accounts (withdrawing to bank account) straight away after the buyer has paid?

What about Western Union, how easy is it to stop a transfer for their 'Money in Minutes' transfer service?

I have used all three payment methods and all of them are irreversible. They have no chargeback option and hence if any user needs to get their money back, they would need to go to court which would not be feasible for scammers. Lavapay is not exactly a payment method but it is a wallet which lets you accept cash or deposit cash and then you can withdraw via bitcoins/perfect money and so on. It takes 1 working day while perfect money and okpay are payment methods. Same goes for webmoney.

WU is link sending bank cash and it can be reversed or stopped by the sender. Localbitcoins is not a trusted place to deal with any reversible payment modes that involve the bank.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

- LavaPay

- OKPay

- Perfect Money

- Webmoney

perfect money is not good, because if you want to exchange youre local bank
or youe exchange the real fiat money is need exchanger
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

- LavaPay

- OKPay

- Perfect Money

- Webmoney

Yes,they can block customer accounts.Withdrawing any money into the bank account right after you receive them looks a little bit suspicious and some issues might appear.
There are many ways to get scammed.Just trade with reputable members that have enough positive feedback and long trading history on LBC.

- LavaPay

- OKPay

- Perfect Money

- Webmoney

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Any decentralized network(currency) is practically irreversible.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
are okpay, lavapay, perfectmoney really irreversible? Even if it was a fraudulent transfer?

But I'm 99% sure, that if you receive alot of fraudulent transfers, your account gets closed.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I believe this link will give all the answers that you need about reversibility of different methods: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Payment_methods
Im from UK and like to start trading on localbitcoins.com

Is direct cash deposit into a bank account reversible? Also what about cash by mail?

Is there any online payment method apart from bitcoin that is truly Irreversible?
Pages:
Jump to: