Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 1000 btc Possible - page 11. (Read 83197 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 12, 2017, 04:36:29 AM
I think it's possible, if there's a small amount there is also huge amount like that depend if a person has a lot of money to buy bitcoin to invest that huge.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 01:28:32 AM
Possible of course but it is not that easy, also you need to be very lucky as well. It will also depend on how much your capital is.

You also need to know at least the basics of trading because if you do not know what your doing instead of 1000 bitcoin it will be 0 bitcoin in a heartbeat.

It is very difficult to own 1000 btc at this time due to the price rise. May be a couple of years back would be possible for people due to the less price but now only those who have huge excess money can only own it or unless somebody do gambling and can win big money that is a different story.

Right. At the current rate, you'd have to have a big amount to risk for a capital if you hope to get 1k btc. And i don't think many people would be up to that risk in the first place. Better to lower your target a bit because instead of making 1k btc, you may end up in bankruptcy if you risk that big amount
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 12, 2017, 12:19:56 AM
Possible of course but it is not that easy, also you need to be very lucky as well. It will also depend on how much your capital is.

You also need to know at least the basics of trading because if you do not know what your doing instead of 1000 bitcoin it will be 0 bitcoin in a heartbeat.

It is very difficult to own 1000 btc at this time due to the price rise. May be a couple of years back would be possible for people due to the less price but now only those who have huge excess money can only own it or unless somebody do gambling and can win big money that is a different story.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 11:55:40 PM
Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc
For once trading is not possible, if you ask me which one is more likely I answered both possible, it just depends on the amount of your capital because the bitcoin value is already very high, you have to bet a big thing to get something big.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
October 11, 2017, 11:24:58 PM

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
October 11, 2017, 09:22:50 PM
Is it possible to earn 1000 or atleast 100 bitcoins with trading Altcoins.If I buy some bitcoin at cheaper rate today and it's price goes up in future?Which alt you think has potential to make me 1000 btc

You are dreaming too high, my friend. Well, it is a good one but try to act not in accordance to it but in accordance to the specific stepping stones so to speak. Try to trade and target like 10 Bitcoin as profit first. But it all depends on your initial investment. If you are starting with 100 bitcoins then perhaps a thousand bitcoins is not too far to gain.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 08:25:24 PM
Of course back in 2010 they are just bought i think 2 family size pizza for 10K BTC and about $48 which is shocking especially today 1 BTC can't be afforded by some people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 07:15:44 PM
This coin is very good, bitcoin core dev "Nicolas Dorier" involves in this project, and he is the team member. Maybe you can buy some after it hits on bittrex, poloniex.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stratis-the-first-blockchain-developed-for-businesses-full-pos-1512202
I also strongly believe that the types of coins(Nicolas Dorier) sold in bittrex or poloniex, can compete with others even for the benefit of bitcoiner in the search for profit later. But the price must be in a controlled state so as not to make the enthusiasts leave.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 07:14:37 PM
If i had that amount of bitcoins, i will cashout them, i could not resist to have them physically.
Just think about this, if the price drops more than 1%, you will loss more than $10k in value, and this is a lot of money, the same applies if it goes up, but i dont know, i would cashout all those bitcoins if i have them on my balance.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
October 11, 2017, 07:10:53 PM
Yes it is possible, but you just need to work hard and don't withdraw your bitcoin amount in your wallet, I know that some people in this bitcoin society are started with none. But now they are one of the people who own high volume of bitcoin in crypto currency industry. Commonly most of the people who achieved that value for now are rich people. Therefore they were started in our community as millionaire, so it is not hard for them to buy 1000 bitcoin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ETHEREUM BULLISH
October 11, 2017, 07:10:00 PM
You can with huge leverage and margin trading but this is really risky and you have to set limit sells as soon as you buy, don't miss the pumps! Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 06:50:25 PM
If you have a lot of money to invest i think you can make 1000 bitcoin earning for more years, 10 - 50 bitcoin investment that make double or triple every year passed by because of the good progress of bitcoin. But me i think even 10 bitcoin i can not gained that because i do not money to invest and i just a simple earner of bitcoin. But hoping that soon in the future i can make some investment to increase my earnings
Yes this is true, it really depends on how much money you can put into altcoins as an investments. The bigger a money you can invest it will always give you a higher profit but it is too risky because no one knows when an altcoin will surely appreciate but it is predictable with reasonable probability with the use of trends, graphs, ratios, and news.
So earning 100-1000 will be best possible to earn as early as you invest because bitcoin's price is still going up, this thread has been posted last year so if the topic starter invested that time with compared today's bitcoin he/she earned a lot for sure.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 30, 2017, 04:55:36 PM
It depends on your capital bro if you have big amount then you can make that huge profit but it wont happen right away you need to wait for how many months or sometimes years and choose the right altcoins to invest.

Nobody buys 1000 bitcoin instantly. Miners and early adopters that mining bitcoin from the very first era, possibly own these high amounts.
We need big capital funds to earn 1000 bitcoin because that amount is very big amount you become millionaire as of now if you have that amount and I think it takes months, years , or even decades before you earn like that. Because 1000 bitcoin its not easy to get.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 03:24:43 PM
It depends on your capital bro if you have big amount then you can make that huge profit but it wont happen right away you need to wait for how many months or sometimes years and choose the right altcoins to invest.

Nobody buys 1000 bitcoin instantly. Miners and early adopters that mining bitcoin from the very first era, possibly own these high amounts.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 30, 2017, 03:00:20 PM

Honestly even with big amount, the target is really hard to reached. It has chances surely but surely it will takes time and so much heavy patience as we are playing with the price volatility of any coins we are trading.

Also choosing right altcoins to invest is kinda not the right term as they are more prone to heavy fluctuation.  I will modify it to; put some risk on those altcoins that's already experienced a heavy pump and dump and established correction price lots of times.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2017, 02:08:38 PM
I think no, if you are normal people you can't earn a huge bitcoin like this 1000 or 100 bitcoin. I'm so happy if I got 1 btc because it has a big equal value in local currency, it is very helpful in my daily needs. Even you used the bitcoin as full-time job you can't earn a big whole digit of bitcoin. Where did I get that big amount of bitcoin, I can't imagine how to earn that in trading, joining signature campaign, mining or even in gambling. It is very big, only investor or very rich people can hold and save that big bitcoin.
Activity: 490
July 30, 2017, 01:42:11 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
July 30, 2017, 12:40:55 AM
it will only be possible, if you buy a huge of waves, maid, bay, xem and eth. But for the common and ordinary traders that are not capable to buy a huge of coins its not possible I think.
Activity: 616
July 29, 2017, 12:21:58 AM
Well people have 2,000 BTC so its very possible when you really work hard for it.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
July 25, 2017, 02:40:37 PM
If you have a big capital, I think that it will be very easy to earn 1000 bitcoin. Maybe 500 bitcoin can make another 500 bitcoin for you in a short time. However, if you want to earn another 999 bitcoin from 1 bitcoin, it will be an extremely hard job because you need to learn a lot of think and trade in a long time. And you need to be patient to earn that amount of money
Pages:
Jump to: