Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 1xbit Scam? - page 2. (Read 812 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3
August 30, 2019, 09:56:36 AM
Hey, you know what one of my best friend has joined the 1xbit as he is earning a decent amount of profits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
August 30, 2019, 01:53:44 AM
Hey people are earning money in the 1xbit, so I'm really interested to join the 1xbit

Dude, as you can see the profile of 1XBIT is tagged and there are open scam accusations against them. But if you want to join them despite all that warnings, go ahead and join them. Nobody has the right to stop you.
August 30, 2019, 12:45:43 AM
This one looks like a very bad copy of 1XBET. Consider it as a scam. Do not use it and do not deposit, otherwise there is a big chance that you will be scammed.

Hey people are earning money in the 1xbit, so I'm really interested to join the 1xbit
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
August 29, 2019, 07:17:27 AM
This one looks like a very bad copy of 1XBET. Consider it as a scam. Do not use it and do not deposit, otherwise there is a big chance that you will be scammed.
August 28, 2019, 03:03:58 AM
Well!! I have heard that 1xbit is offering a wide variety of cryptocurrencies
I personally have never used them before and i don't think i will ever try using them. They might be supporting a wide range of cryptocurrencies but that won't help if your money gets stuck in there. It won't do any good if you get scammed. So i would prefer safety first... but if it's the amount of money you are ready to lose then your are free to risk it.

Yeah, I agree with you!! you know what risk is everywhere. More importantly, people are making a lot of money in 1xbit, which triggers me to jump into 1xbit
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
August 27, 2019, 10:14:55 AM
I personally have never used them before and i don't think i will ever try using them. They might be supporting a wide range of cryptocurrencies but that won't help if your money gets stuck in there. It won't do any good if you get scammed. So i would prefer safety first... but if it's the amount of money you are ready to lose then your are free to risk it.
August 27, 2019, 09:48:42 AM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
August 27, 2019, 09:47:44 AM
Game Protect received over 30 1xbet and 1xbit scam reports!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
August 27, 2019, 04:09:23 AM
From my experience the gamble sportbook isn't a scam, also i haven't seen that much of an accusations against them scamming their customers. You still have to careful though as there could be some phishing site in disguise (those would definitely scam you). Every sportbook will have some kind of negative reviews online either from,  those who lost on their platform or paid review to cause fud from their competitors therefore don't rely fully on online reviews.

The sportbook is ok although I advice you use those that have presence on rhe forum ( especially reputable ones) for easy rectification of any issue when using their site.

Thanks for the information
August 27, 2019, 02:46:10 AM
Well!! As I have seen that people are earning more money in the 1xbit, On the other hand, my friends are also joining the 1xbit.

When I researched about 1xbit reviews I have come to know that 1xbit offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, dash etc.

I just wanted to know is 1xbit scam?
Pages:
Jump to: