Pages:
Author

Topic: Is $52,000 BTC worth buying now? - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
September 07, 2021, 04:45:36 AM
now the price is back down and is below $52k. correction has occurred again, but it looks like the current bitcoin price will remain in the range of $50k.
however, for the decision to buy or not, it seems it's still worth it. we know that at this time the recovery is happening little by little. a lot of information that could push the bitcoin price higher later this year. however, I also feel that the new ATH will also be achieved. it's just that, I agree with the statement that don't put everything in 1 basket, or go all in for bitcoin as it is still quite risky. we know that the current level of the bitcoin price correction is still quite large. although we suspect that the current bitcoin price will continue to hold in the $50k range, there is still a possibility that the price could fall further. DYOR and DWYOR.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
September 07, 2021, 04:37:06 AM
BTC may fall back again.There are repeated BTC, and you will never miss the "opportunity to get on the bus",pls wait.

You have to decide for yourself if a price of 52k per BTC is still a good place to enter. My personal opinion is that i will not buy BTC at that price levels because i just don't see BTC doing another x10 or more from this point on in the next few years. I think that other projects still have that potential. On the other hand if you buy BTC now and hodl it for a few years i am also pretty sure that you will have several opportunities in this few years to sell your BTC for a profit of at least 10% to maybe 100% and BTC is by far the safest investement that you can make in the crypto world. My altcoin portfolio was down more than 90% compared to it's ATH back in may and is still down more than 80% at this moment while the losses for BTC where pretty small.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 07, 2021, 04:25:20 AM
it all depends on you whether you will buy now or wait for the right moment, but you must understand don't buy when the price has gone up, but I found an interesting pattern from the BTC chart and I don't think this is the right time for you to buy, and this just my personal analysis, keep doing DYOR
I think it's crazy if we buy it at a time when the price is going up it's obviously not the right time,
before buying we need to analyze it is important because so that we can make the right decision,
the most important thing is to just continue to follow the development of Bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 14
September 07, 2021, 04:22:19 AM
if you want to be a long term investor regardless of whether it's ups or downs and focus on your goals for (eg) 5-10 years into the future I think this is of course still very worth buying because for the future I'm sure btc will greener than now given the volatility and very good market capitalization.
but if you want to buy and only as a trader then this can be a risk and you better hold on and don't enter for now considering that if you see the current price reaching resistance, and usually traders take profits here.
and if you enter now, it will of course be risky.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
September 07, 2021, 04:06:41 AM
It is never late to buy if you know how to trade. Even if you are afraid of price to fall down, you can always sell and rebuy for a lower price and accumulate more in BTC.

If you are still afraid to buy, try minimizing risk by spending only a half of funds you wanted to spend on cryptocurrency. Try with a small investment, observe the results and make a decision for future investments. Waiting and hesitating is always worse then taking a decision, as in the end you will get experience.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
September 07, 2021, 04:00:02 AM
this all depends on the perspective of everyone who is here, because there must be two opinions if we talk about this, the first is that there must be some people who suggest that you wait and be patient because now the price is starting to creep up and wait for it to go down before you adopt bitcoins.
there are also those who think this is a pretty good point to buy because bitcoin has managed to get out of the previous resistance point and the bullrun will soon arrive.
Personally I suggest you can buy it in installments, it doesn't matter if you want to buy it now or not, for sure you have to buy it.

although the price is now too high compared to a few months ago but that's okay because this is a long-term prospect and very worthy of your investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
September 07, 2021, 03:55:11 AM
Depends.

I would definitely not go all in or half in at these prices however going 1% in or 5% in would make sense for a lot of people regardless of the prices. If you put 1/100 of your net worth in crypto, you can only lose 1/100 of your net worth. If it goes up, you make money. A lot less than going all or half in but if you calculate the risk reward ratio, I think that's the best route for a coin skeptical guy.
buying at this level was risky enough because current price on resistance which is usuallly trader will taking profits. maybe partiall buying as you said could good choice to secure our position and money. the certain thing was never trapped in fomo that will make us rekted and need long time for recovery.

it all depends on you whether you will buy now or wait for the right moment, but you must understand don't buy when the price has gone up, but I found an interesting pattern from the BTC chart and I don't think this is the right time for you to buy, and this just my personal analysis, keep doing DYOR
its dilemma for traders who didnt patience waiting pullback or correction. buying on top was quite risky if we didnt prepare correct money management. waiting pullback or retest at breakout could be good strategy for us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 07, 2021, 03:06:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
September 07, 2021, 02:26:37 AM
Depends.

I would definitely not go all in or half in at these prices however going 1% in or 5% in would make sense for a lot of people regardless of the prices. If you put 1/100 of your net worth in crypto, you can only lose 1/100 of your net worth. If it goes up, you make money. A lot less than going all or half in but if you calculate the risk reward ratio, I think that's the best route for a coin skeptical guy.
Activity: 68
Merit: 5
September 07, 2021, 01:53:27 AM
BTC may fall back again.There are repeated BTC, and you will never miss the "opportunity to get on the bus",pls wait.
Pages:
Jump to: